• Gardasil: When Will our Nightmare End?

My daughter, Abbey, was a healthy happy 13 year old when she started secondary school. On the 22nd September 2014 she received her Gardasil vaccine along with the Tdap vaccine in school. She had an adverse reaction straight away. For over an hour, she was left lying on a mat on the floor while the rest of the girls were being vaccinated. During this time she had seizure-like jerking, rolling eyes, blurred vision, headache, nausea etc. Eventually after an hour and twenty minutes we were called to the school to pick her up. No ambulance was called. The school administrators were not informed this episode had happened until the next day. When I arrived at the school and asked why an ambulance wasn’t called, I was told I was OVERREACTING and this would wear off. The next day, her mother and I thought Abbey was suffering withdrawals. Little did we know our nightmare was only getting started.

Read full story...

This is nearly word for word what happened to me at age 11 with the dpt- It took 4 years before I was diagnosed first with Vaccine induced Undifferentiated Mixed Connective Disease and later Vaccine Induced SLE. Steroid and Cheno were the things that saved my life but the time lost in trying to prove it was not the vaccine meant a lot of organ damage that was unrepairable. That was 30 years ago and i still suffer. Look into the diagnosis SLE it is often the last diagnosis to me made because it can mimic a host of other disease.

I second your suggestion to see an NAET practitioner. When my 5-mo-old daughter was having a very bad reaction to DTaP vaccine, our NAET (a type of energy medicine) practitioner was able to mitigate the reaction by treating her (by "energy medicine" only, no contact with the actual substance in the vial) with a vial of DPT vaccine. Later we were able to buy (from our doctor) a single-dose vial of the actual vaccine (same lot) that my daughter had been given, and NAET treatment with that vial produced further improvement. Homeopathy is another good choice. I think often with vaccine injuries, the best results come from using several different approaches, e.g. detox, nutrition/diet, homeopathy, and energy medicine such as NAET or NMT.

Our pediatrician with a famous name and famous father tried to talk me into giving this to my 8 year old daughter. I had to tell him no 3 times while he tried pressuring me into it. He's no longer there at that office but I won't go back. Tired of the vaccine push and with no discussion or consideration. I hope this family finds answers. Use a homeopath or a NAET practitioner.

I have read (I think it was Dr. Lucija Tomljenovic who said this) that the mostly commonly reported adverse reaction to Gardasil reported worldwide is neurological disorders mediated by the immune system. This is a fancy way of saying that the antibodies the body produces in reaction to the vaccine attack the brain. Lab experiments have been done that showed that the HPV antibodies attack brain tissue INSTEAD of HPV viruses if both are present (I think this was done experiment was done with mouse brain tissue, not sure). I'm not a doctor, but I have some medical background, and in my opinion the severe headaches the Gardasil girls get are probably a symptom of brain injury being caused by antibody attack on brain tissue. I have heard that detox programs help these girls, but I am very concerned about ongoing brain injury by the antibodies. Other than using immune-suppression drugs (like those used in organ transplant recipients), I am not sure what can be done to stop the production of Gardasil-stimulated antibodies. I do know that alternative medical systems successfully treat many medical problems that modern Western medicine cannot treat (or causes in the first place) -- so if I had a Gardasil girl, I would be trying alternative systems like homeopathy, NeuroModulation Techniques, naturopathy, etc. just as some other commenters have already suggested. I would also research to see if retired neurosurgeon Russell Blaylock has written anything about treating Gardasil-caused neurological problems (I know he has written or spoken about vaccines and brain injury). Wishing all the Gardasil girls and their families the best -- my heart goes out to you!

Thing that gets me is how they just left her laying on a mat on the floor for over an hour while they kept administrating more of those same shots to the other girls, were they trying to see if any of the other girls showed the same symptoms first before they stopped. She was convulsing for crying out loud, what the heck is wrong with people, how do you leave a little girl alone to just lay there and wait to see if she is going to live or die. I mean what is wrong with them. This poor little girl had no idea what was happening to her, she was left alone with nobody to care for her. Overacting, I would be livid had this happened to my child, I'd give them a real good dose of "overacting" like none they had ever seen before. I would find the best dang civil lawyer in the country and I would not stop until everyone knew just how those in charge are so callus in their care of our children. Overacting, how dare they. What did they expect this parent to do, shake their hands and say 'Good job, you sat and waited to see if my child would live or die.'? I am so livid about this my bloods boiling, again HOW DARE THEY!!!!! They should be paying all healing expenses with the choice of treatment left up to the parents. They should pay out their tails, anyone involved, and they should have to pay for respite support so when these parents have to go out they know their daughter is in good hands with a caretaker of their choice. To the parents of this young girl many blessings your way and may God lead and guide you to the correct path in discovering the proper method of healing for your little girl, and may God make her journey back to good health a fast and painless process, In Jesus Name I Pray, Amen!

Please, please, please get her to a homeopath. I know of many vaccine damage cases that have been helped. One girl in particular was sleeping 22 hours a day, for months, until she was treated homeopathically. Now back to a happy, healthy, normal life!

Bless you all. Try a decent herbologist/homeopath to rid the body and the brain of the toxins. There is some fantastic knowledge out there, and a cure in nature for every affliction... I really hope your daughter recovers fully from this.

It's for making money for the mfg.

i would recommend looking into some alternative treatment, ie Rick Simpson Oil...Please do some research on this product.

It is a shame that healthy kids are vaccinated and left in a helpless state. I think the right thing is to sue these school authorities, who have no human value.

How many more?? The family needs to know what if anything can be done. The medical establishment seems to delay at each step to simply give space between the diagnosis and the vaccine.

Poor thing.. I hope your daughter gets well soon. What is this vaccine for?