• Babies in the U.S. Being Force Vaccinated by Relatives behind Parents’ Backs

KS95 radio in Minneapolis Minnesota talked to a woman calling into their show recently who admitted that she took her 18 month old nephew into a doctor to have him vaccinated because her sister and brother-in-law did not believe in vaccines. She admitted that her sister did not know she had done this. So fair warning to all parents in the United States who choose not to vaccinate your children: if you have relatives who disagree with you, and they have control of your children for a given length of time, apparently they can find a doctor to vaccinate your children without your consent.

Read full story...

Horrible sister, this is unforgettable! Possibly cut out of my family's life forever!

Talk about a deceitful sister. If this happened to me I would have my sister arrested and I would press charges. I would go after the doctor, too. This is a criminal offense and this stupid woman is morally bankrupt. She also sounds like a moron when she says; "Diseases are coming back like Whooping Cough and Smallpox." What?!!!! Smallpox. Really?! This woman made a fatal mistake, with that remark, showing her ignorance. What a fool and so intolerant! She knows absolutely nothing about what she is talking about and proved it. She belongs in jail.

What a shame, you can't even trust family now?

Remember, Drs are not the only ones that administer vaccines- Health nurses do, and others.

Lesson learned here. If you leave a child with family members, have the proper legal document in place to prevent this from happening. Agreeded!

Sometimes when family members leave a small child with friends or relatives, they sign some kind of statement allowing the "babysitter" to get medical treatment in their absence, although more for emergency situations. Not saying we know for sure that happened in this situation, but most doctors would probably make sure their "bases were covered" before doing something like this. Lesson learned here. If you leave a child with family members, have the proper legal document in place to prevent this from happening.

My understanding from all the ID's I need to present when I do go to the Doctors' that proof of identity had to be confirmed before medical services are rendered. How could the medical staff not know that this was not the child's mother? If they knew and they vaccinated the child anyway, regardless of what they consider health concerns, they all can be prosecuted. Even the sister and I would have no problem doing that because she crossed boundaries she had no moral, ethical, emotional or legal right to do. There would be one less chair at the table.

Wow....this is about lawsuit time...