• California Wants to be First State to Classify Unvaccinated Adults who Work with Children as Criminals

SB 792, would eliminate an adult's right to exempt themselves from one, some, or all vaccines, a risk-laden medical procedure. This bill would make California the first state to require mandated vaccinations for all childcare workers, including all private and public school early childhood education programs (Headstart, Private preK and preschools), family daycares, and daycare centers. ALL employed adults must be up-to-date on each vaccine listed on CDC's adult immunization schedule (except HPV) or be denied employment. To work with children in these situations without complying with the full CDC recommended vaccine schedule would become a criminal act.

Read full story...

• California Wants to be First State to Classify Unvaccinated Adults who Work with Children as Criminals

This is hilarious! The VACCINATED are getting mumps, measles and whooping cough! NOT the unvaccinated! I say keep your polluted kids away! Get them vaccinated and keep them away from our perfect, healthy children.

The medical terrorists are out in force these days because the Poison Injectors are worried about their precious agenda to get 95% vaccinated to create what they promote as herd immunity that is absolutely ridiculous on many levels. They are using BIG money from BIG PHARMA to intimidate and use deceitful information to promote these agendas. There is an ever growing awareness of how vaccines are a huge CONTRIBUTORY factor in all the neuro degenerative disorders and diseases. People are also becoming aware that it is the vaccinated children that are getting sick and spreading the diseases, not the unvaccinated. There is and has been for several years now a push to suppress and demonize anyone standing up against this insanity! What is being promoted now to create this facade is called ASTROTURF reporting. Astroturf is the effort on the part of special interest, corporate interest, and political interest to sway public opinion surreptitiously and make it seem as though these are grassroots efforts. That there’s a groundswell of opinion for or against certain agenda when maybe there is not. That they can turn to things like social media-Facebook and Twitter–using pseudonyms and multiple accounts to spread things around. They use their partners who blog for them, write things, and pick up on one another’s work until sometimes it’s been picked up in the mainstream media as if it’s a fact. It’s all intended to make you feel as though if you hold a certain opinion that they don’t want you to have, you’re the outlier. Everybody else agrees with “X” except you, and that may not be the truth. This is a huge business. It’s become commonplace in Washington. I think people know astroturf only in terms of they’ve seen it and maybe they’ve suspected there are these propaganda efforts but they’re not sure what’s behind it. There are actually PR firms that specialize in these sorts of tactics. Astroturfing is now more important, I am told by lobbyists and these PR firms, to many clients than the direct lobbying of Congress because it’s so effective to reach out to the public. They may have someone write a letter to the editor and you don’t know that person’s being paid by a special interest to advance a certain opinion. They may start as a nonprofit without saying out front that they’re behind the nonprofit. The nonprofit may then look like a charity that’s advancing a certain opinion, which is actually acting on behalf of the corporate interest or the special interest. Again, it’s very widespread. I used one example in a speech that I gave that I feel this is astroturf although I don’t have the anatomy of this particular one, but it’s about the Washington Redskins’ name. And I’m not taking a position on the controversy on whether that should be the name or not. But if you watched the news in past year, read social media, by and large, you would have to conclude that most Americans think that the name is offensive and that it ought to be changed. But something like over 70 percent total of Americans think the name should not be changed. So why is it that everything you see when you’re exposed in the media makes you think otherwise? I think that’s a sign of an astroturf campaign. Astroturfer's, also they use key language I found, such as crank, crack, nutty, pseudo, conspiracy, and other language that’s effective with the public to try to make you dismiss an argument that they don’t like. They tend to attack those who are questioning authority rather than themselves questioning authority. They would go after reporters who are exposing the truth, whistle blowers who dare to step forward, and people asking the tough questions. All these hallmarks are things that you can look for that are often signs of an astroturf campaign. Our politicians are being funded to promote these agendas regardless of the lack of science these medical terrorists are claiming to have, but don't. No one is paying attention to the details and the devil is certainly in the vaccine details!