• New Federal Vaccine Mandate Proposed: All Shots Required, No Parental Exemptions

Florida Congresswoman Frederica S. Wilson (D-24) has introduced a bill, House Resolution H.R. 2232, that will require all states to mandate all students enrolled in public schools receive all the vaccines recommended by the Advisory Committee on Immunization Policy, a federal body compromised of vaccine-industry representatives, which includes vaccines for HPV, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, Paul Offit’s rota virus vaccine, annual flu shots, and dozens of others. States that do not comply will not be eligible for grants for “preventive health services” under the Public Health Services Act.

Read full story...

• New Federal Vaccine Mandate Proposed: All Shots Required, No Parental Exemptions

L.-Parrish said: > I would like o see Bill that requires ALL politicians The politicians know exactly what they are doing if we don't stop these people we are through! The government and every single person in it has been bought and paid for they know what's up

The woman is 72. She is not the problem. The people/organization(s) supplying her with the "legislation" are who we should be publicizing. Does anyone know who they are? Is she a puppette of A.L.E.C.? ALEC Behind Recent Push For Mandatory Vaccination TOPICS:Brandon TurbevilleVaccines July 30, 2015 By Brandon Turbeville Over the last several months, Americans have witnessed an increase in media propaganda regarding the “dangers” of “anti-vaxxers,” the “proven science of vaccines,” and the “tragedies” that ensue from the failure to vaccinate. That propaganda blitz has resulted in massive hysteria stemming from similar levels of ignorance.

Not everyone can get immunized which is why they rely on others and herd immunity. Your so called rights go out the window when public health is involved.

Ok, here I go again...... as a parent who has decided to not immunize their children. This is what I don't understand. For everyone that does why is it such a big deal that I don't? Are you afraid that your child may pick up the measles from my child or some other sickness? Oh wait, your child is immunized so you shouldn't have to fear I mean that is why after all that you immunized your child right? So please leave me and my family alone. You made your decision, please leave me alone to make mine.

HECK NO!

please God help us...I am so frightened for our children...money and the corporations own and control the govt..they dont care about the populous and who elects them.. they do whatever the heck they want once they have the power... I have no faith at all in the system... its rigged

Legal Definition: LOCUS STANDI: “A law harmful to citizens”. Vaccines have been proven again and again to be harmful to 'some' citizens. As such, one cannot force a parent to 'potentially' harm their own child.

What "we" need is more oversight and "restraint" in giving vaccines (as in the past). However, we have pharmaceutical companies WRITING THEIR OWN LICENSES and PERFORMING THEIR OWN FAULTY TESTS WITHOUT OVERSIGHT. Our government, would in effect, allow them to harm our children 'legally'. This is beyond belief. Please consider the following: * 170 Deaths Following Gardasil Reported to VAERS as of August 2014 http://vaccine-injury.info/gardasil.cfm *Baxter Healthcare Corp. has announced it is recalling around 300,000 doses of its Preflucel flu vaccine due to an ‘excessive’ amount of adverse reactions. *As part of Sanofi Pasteur’s ongoing monitoring of the stability of all their influenza vaccines, they found that the antigen content of 3 lots of the 2014-2015 Fluzone Quadrivalent vaccine supplied in multidose vials has declined below the stability specification limit for 2 strains – A/Texas H3N2 and B/Brisbane (Victoria lineage). *GSK is voluntarily recalling all remaining lots of 2014-2015 FLULAVAL QUADRIVALENT Thimerosal-Free Pre-Filled Syringes (PFS). *Orgenics, Ltd. Is initiating a voluntary recall of Alere Determine HIV-1/2 Ag/Ab Combo Controls, PN 7D2628, Lot 1407-272-00035. http://www.fda.gov/BiologicsBloodVaccines/SafetyAvailability/Recalls/ucm436100.htm Read more: http://naturalsociety.com/300000-flu-vaccines-recalled-over-serious-adverse-reactions/#ixzz3aE3JT000 http://naturalsociety.com/300000-flu-vaccines-recalled-over-serious-adverse-reactions/ Our politicians are not thinking...Pray they begin doing so. Parents are the ONLY protection their children have. No one should have the 'right' to 'force' a parent to 'potentially' harm their child...legally, or not. It should never be 'legal' to potentially harm anyone. We need someone to speak to the sanity of this and any other drug law. Legal term: LOCUS STANDI. Definition: “A law harmful to citizens”. If this isn’t a case of Locus Standi, I don’t know what is.

I would like o see Bill that requires ALL politicians

Please sign http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/preserve-vaccine-choice-1?source=c.em.cp

http://www.parentalrights.org/index.asp?SEC={8AFECA39-6AAA-44FF-8E55-5DC03A5E579B} SECTION 1 The liberty of parents to direct the upbringing, education, and care of their children is a fundamental right. SECTION 2 The parental right to direct education includes the right to choose public, private, religious, or home schools, and the right to make reasonable choices within public schools for one's child. SECTION 3 The United States or any State shall not infringe these rights without demonstrating that its governmental interest as applied to the person is of the highest order and not otherwise served. SECTION 4 This article shall not be construed to apply to a parental action or decision that would end life. SECTION 5 No treaty may be adopted nor shall any source of international law be employed to supersede, modify, interpret, or apply to the rights guaranteed by this article.

Clearly it is time to take this to an unbiased court with ALL scientific evidence both supporting the vaccines and the ones opposed to these vaccines because this is how a free nation remains free without politicians TELLING us what we're going to do via the vaccine lobby who donate hundreds of millions of dollars each year to do exactly what you are seeing being done right now. Laws should absolutely NOT be passed purely based on the amount of money given to a political party or figure but based on the reality that stands before the American people.

Wilson's senior adviser, Keenan Austin is an ex GSK Pharma rep sales. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10205680682368985

How do we change this

Fight back. Please sign and share https://www.facebook.com/pages/Repeal-The-National-Childhood-Vaccine-Injury-Act-of-1986/693229134132332

This is so darn horrifying. I cant even think straight based on all the other Fed Govts. Nazi decisions...obviously all adults forced into Fed. vaccinations follows. This Mandate has happened now in Calif. for all children entering school. Leave the country but where to Go?? This follows in so well with the UN