• Dr. Sears: Mandatory Vaccines Bad for California, U.S.

Two bills threaten our freedom to make health care decisions. In California, Senate Bill 277 mandates that all children be fully vaccinated in order to attend public school, private school or day care. Unprecedented opposition has risen up against it as parents statewide stand up for their rights. Now, a federal bill has just been submitted to match it: H.R. 2232 will require states to have mandatory vaccine laws for public school attendance in order to receive federal grant money for preventive health services. It’s essentially a financial threat by the federal government for all states to get their citizens in line. As an Orange County pediatrician, I give vaccines in my office every day. I’ll be one of the first to acknowledge how important they are. But when we take a closer look at what these drastic changes really mean, wiser minds will realize they are bad choices for our state and our nation.

Read full story...

SB277 coerces parents into giving their kids risky controversial vaccines and a federal bill has just been introduced in Florida which will also pressure parents in the entire US to vaccinate kids or be denied school access. These coerced vaccination bills will be legally challenged all the way to the Supreme Court if necessary.

Thank you for caring about human lives and humanitarianism which is Eternal and thus great for your happy eternity also.

Truth saves lives forever. Lies FOREVER destroy all lives. Everyone should research and find the truth, instead of believing decades long media lies. http://www.academia.org/the-origins-of-political-correctness/ An excerpt from a website. . . Indeed, all ideologies are totalitarian because the essence of an ideology (I would note that conservatism correctly understood is not an ideology) is to take some philosophy and say on the basis of this philosophy certain things must be true – such as the whole of the history of our culture is the history of the oppression of women. Since reality contradicts that, reality must be forbidden. It must become forbidden to acknowledge the reality of our history. People must be forced to live a lie, and since people are naturally reluctant to live a lie, they naturally use their ears and eyes to look out and say, “Wait a minute. This isn’t true. I can see it isn’t true,” the power of the state must be put behind the demand to live a lie. That is why ideology invariably creates a totalitarian state.

There is a legal precedence known as "Locus Standi" which is "a law harmful to citizens". Please use this or any other means in fighting these harmful mandatory vaccine laws. The 'inmates' (criminally insane pharmaceutical companies) are running the asylum...(government).