• What Doctors Don’t Tell You: Our Gardasil Horror Story

Lotte Amit has not lived a proper life for two years since she had the HPV vaccine against cervical cancer. Tragically, her story is one of a growing number that suggests there is something terribly wrong with the vaccine. Lotte, who had always been a vibrant and energetic girl, suddenly became very lethargic and couldn’t get out of bed, and would sleep for the entire morning. Her periods stopped abruptly. She also developed a strange obsessive–compulsive problem: whenever anyone sniffed, she felt excruciating pain in her hands and feet. This got so bad that she often ran out of the house at all hours of the day or night, once when she was naked.

Read full story...

I too feel that the vaccine has affected my daughter. Since getting it she has had a change in personality. She is very moody

Frightening !

Confusing "Protects against cancer", and "Protects against a STD" is evil. If I had a cancer risk, and it could be mitigated by a vaccine, I might agree. If it was "oh, you need to quit smoking to prevent lung cancer, but we have this cancer vaccine", I would be encouraged to take the vaccine and smoke more since I would be "protected". There are deadly diseases. There are diseases that cause temporary discomfort. Vaccination for the former is reasonable. The latter, no, especially given the side-effects or risks.

I thank Vaccine Impact for sharing this story and for Bryan Hubbard of the magazine 'What doctors don't tell you' for allowing Sanevax to publish their story on our website www.sanevax.org Lotte is just one girl of so many worldwide who have experienced serious health issues following HPV vaccination. We urge decent politicians to start realising that this is a serious problem and to investigate why this vaccine is causing so much harm to so many.