• Maine Legislator Compares Forced Vaccination to “Horrors of Nazi Germany”

Rep. David Sawicki, R-Auburn, is asking Maine lawmakers to approve a bill that would make it illegal to discriminate against any person who decides to forgo certain vaccinations. Sawicki is the sponsor of LD 950, An Act to Prohibit Discrimination against a Person Who Is Not Vaccinated. Sawicki said Monday that his bill is simple, in that if a person or the parent of a child decided against vaccinations for any reason, he or she could not be discriminated against by a school, employer or any other entity.

Read full story...

I just got out of the hospital chest pain , elevated BP , ekg changes ...anxiety related to work .... I get panic stacks just thinking of that place and what they did to me ! In looking for a good lawyer ! Any suggestions I'll take ! Share my story ! In an angry nurse and u gave every right to be .... Soon I'll be a nurse on disability ... This fibromyalgia is broken bogong me down ! All due to tdap vaccine , Thanks agOn place of employment .... That's what I get for being s nurse Nd being forced to get s vaccine I refused ..but forced to get ... Or im fired ! This is complete bs ... It's not health care ... It's health scare !

I hope you are still fighting this. Spread your story and get a good lawyer. Nurse for 47 years and counting until they face me with this

Yes, Grandma was found unconscious 36 hrs. after receiving her flu shot. Though not forced vaccinations, she was left crippled and unable to care for herself, passing 9 mo. later. I am the only one in the family who acknowledges the vaccine contributed to her end.

Thank you.

Thank you!

Thank you for making more people aware. Sorry for your loss.

Thank you for speaking out against the insanity of forced vaccinations! I've said the same thing about it being like Nazi Germany's forced medication! It's frightening! I am fearful for the health of my kids! Our freedoms are so easily pulled out from under us!

Thank You, I don't live in Maine, I'm in California and it's Horrible! We need to stop the mandatory vaccination legislations. So thank you for introducing a Bill that fits within the Constitution and actually protects us. So sorry to hear about ur child! Thoughts and prayers with ur family.

Thank you!

Amen. Vaccines kill more people than the diseases do, according to official NVICP and VAERS statistics, and multiple govt and non-govt agencies estimate that 90-99% of serious vaccine adverse events are never even reported. Cites for these stats are on the Vaccine Fact Summary linked on this page: www.vaccinerights.com/legislativeprojects.html

I am a nurse for 33 years . I had been forced at my place of employment to get a vaccine that I had refused , due to adverse reactions in the past . My pcp faced a letter to my employer also , stating that had adverse reactions to it . I was told the Drs note was nothing but hearsay , and I was told I was non compliant with hospital policy . A tdap core group at the hospital denied my refusal , and I was told I had to get it , or I would no longer have a job . I spoke to humN resources , my supervisor , my team coordinater and my doctor again. , and begged them not to force me to take this . I wrote note saying that I was being mandated to take a vaccine I was allergic to on the past , and if I had any adverse reaction as before , that I would hold the employer solely responsible . I was told that it was safe for me to get , and I was threatened with losing my job . I called off of work two days later , I had muscle aches , headache , sore all over . The injected arm became red swollen and tender , warm to touch . I had numbness in that arm . I was diagnosed with cellulitis , adverse reaction to tdap vaccine , and I was placed on Antibiotics. I then developed acute painful muscles bones and joints ., nausea and vomiting , numbness and tingling of extremities , nerve pain and sensitivy to even the slightest touch of my skin . I was diagnosed with post vaccination syndrome , and was on short term disability for three months . I was denied Workmans comp " not work related" is what I was told . The pain never went away . The numbness and tingling persisted . I was then diagnosed with a chronic nervous system disorder , fibromyalgia , triggered by tdap vaccine . So now I live with flare ups , anxiety and stress related to this damn vaccine . I am a very angry , worried and frustrated nurse , and I have every right to be ! This is not health care anymore ... I call it healthscare ! How can this even be allowed to happen ?! I told them repeatedly I was allergic to it ! Never again for me . Please help us so that no one else has to go through this . It has ripped my heart out nursing and I have no faith in healthcare anymore . When profit overrides the Heath of people ... People better wake up ! Thanks for caring ..., cause management at my place of employment could care less . No empathy , sympathy or apology from them. No nothing ! Please share my story . And God bless us if this mandation for profit doesn't stop ! Thank you so much for standing up for the Rights of individuals .

Thank you for bringing some commonsense balance to the debate on mandated vaccinations. Being that mainstream media/news is 'owned' by the pharmaceutical companies, it is refreshing to see representatives who have researched further into the devastating effects vaccines have on some people and are standing firm with people's RIGHT to choose. It is indeed sad when votes held in other states have outspoken representatives parroting Big Pharma's claims that all vaccines are 100% safe and effective, yet the majority of these pro-vaccine politicians are totally unaware that live vaccines shed, they are uninformed how our immune systems work, they are clueless that vaccines put into a baby's body have no positive benefit since babies are born with immature immune systems which are unable to build antibodies to fight the injected viruses. Injected vaccines filled with known toxins can only cause harm to the baby's gastrointestinal, neurological and immune systems. WHEN THERE IS RISK OF INJURY, THERE MUST BE FREEDOM TO CHOOSE.

Thank you for standing up for our country and our freedom!

I just want to point out that it is not just people that have bad reactions to vaccines, but also animals. That pretty grey cat you see in my avatar is Tuesday, a wonderful friend that went blind after he got his shots - and the shots also destroyed his kidneys; I nursed him for over a year until be finally passed away, far, far, too soon.

Thank you. You are absolutely right. Keep up the good work. We need more like you