• UK Mainstream Media Prints the Truth About HPV Vaccine – Will Story be Retracted?

Sources outside of the U.S. continue to publish concerns about the HPV vaccine, documenting how thousands of lives of young women have been ruined by it. The Independent in the UK has run a Sunday story on the HPV vaccine, daring to suggest that there are problems with the vaccine that is ruining so many lives. Late last year, the Toronto Star published a similar story on their front page, but pro-pharma forces convinced them to remove the story from their website. It is still available on archive.org. Will the same fate happen to The Independent? Or will they stand strong against efforts to censor their investigative report?

Read full story...

• UK Mainstream Media Prints the Truth About HPV Vaccine – Will Story be Retracted?

Dear Freda, I have sent an email to sandbox outlining my daughter's reactions to the hpv vaccine. Just in case it doesn't land in anyone's inbox, could you please tell me how to get involved. Thanks Lorraine wood x

Please contact SaneVax.org

Hello, please can someone tell me the contact details for the UK association for families affected by the HPV vaccine. My daughter is, I fear, another statistic, having recently been diagnosed with unexplained seizures. PLEASE HELP!! I am contacting the school/GPs etc, because this has to stop. THankyou Amanda

Thank you so much for your support with this article. I am Chair of our UK Association for families whose daughters have been injured by the HPV vaccines. We have gained a lot of support from the articles appearing in the UK press and many more families have come forward. The work that you do is so much appreciated. As you know I am also Secretary and Public Relations Director at SaneVax Inc. I speak with families for all over the world and am so humbled by what I hear and so many young people being injured by a deadly vaccine.

It not just people that are hurt by vaccines. That pretty grey cat in the avatar is Tuesday; he was a wonderful friend. He went blind after getting his shots; his kidneys were also damaged. I nursed him for over a year before he finally passed away far, far, too soon.