• Vaccine Injuries and Deaths Continue to Increase in Federal Vaccine Court

The Department of Justice issues a report on vaccine injuries and deaths every quarter to the Advisory Commission on Childhood Vaccines (Click on "Meeting Book - PDF - 12 MB" for June 4 meeting). There were 163 cases for vaccine injuries and deaths for the period 2/16/2015 through 5/15/2015. 103 of the settlements were listed in this report, giving the name of the vaccines, the injury, and the amount of time the case was pending before settlement. Four of those settlements were for deaths linked to vaccines, with three deaths related to the flu shot, and one death for the Hepatitis B shot, typically given to newborns. 74 of the 103 settlements were for injuries and deaths due to the flu shot, and the majority of flu shot injuries were for Guillain-Barré Syndrome. These quarterly reports on vaccine injuries and death settlements from the U.S. vaccine court are seldom, if ever, reported in the mainstream media. We report them here at Health Impact News.

Read full story...

Linda said: > I'd like to read Dr. Moulder work but not available in Canada. Too bad. Buy the ebook thru Amazon

Within two weeks I was paralyzed. I started getting symptoms two days after the flu shot.

How long after the flu shot did you get GBS?

The next report due in Sept will be littered with many SIRVA adjudications. So many petitions filed in the last 18 months claiming SIRVA as the injury, the Chief Special Master setup them up on a fast track process and gov't conceded so many. Now what is left is to determine damages.

Sadly, vaccine makers have no incentive to change their ways. They make huge profits but are totally protected from lawsuits because Congress granted them immunity in 1986. We the taxpayers are paying for the damages they are causing. Sound familiar? Privatizing profits while socializing risk!! If you want to change this, please sign this petition petitions.moveon.org/sign/repeal-immunity-for-drug facebook.com/pages/Repeal-The-National-Childhood-Vaccine-Injury-Act-of-1986/693229134132332 Protect kids, not drug makers!The law is corrupt and immoral. Kindly pass this on to everyone you know. Together, hopefully, we can make a difference!

I got Guillain-Barre syndrome from a mandatory flu shot at work. Went through the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program, it took years due to special masters resigning then the case having to be heard again. Then they offered me one tenth of what I should of received. I have nerve damage will never be able to work as an RN.

When i read that somebody who researches vaccines' deleterious effects is "not against vaccines" I respond with a story: I was invited to present the case against vaccination to a group of medical doctors. When asked where i stand, I responded "if I with my knowledge of the deleterious effects of vaccines documented by orthodox medical research published in reputable medical journals would not be totally against vaccination, i would have to have my head read.

They won't admit the correlation but they also give no cause for autism like behaviors. If the vaccines don't cause autism, WHAT DOES??????

What causes the "Autism like" behaviors that are what are connected to vaccines, is Encephalitis (swelling of the brain) which if documented as happening within 15 days of the shot, is covered by the fund.

What is not available in Canada? There is an eBook of his work you can get on your computer or mobile device, and his work is featured in several articles on this website.

I'd like to read Dr. Moulder work but not available in Canada. Too bad.

There have been but you can't call it autism, brain inflammation, brain injury is ok. They can't admit to it or the whole system falls apart. It's scary that this is a small fraction of the cases yet most parents telling their stories say no medical attendant would admit the injury or death was caused by the vaccine, the corner won't put it on the death certificate. They go out of their way to not make any association. The baby is fine, has 7 or so vaccines and dies or is permanently injured and everyone pretends that didn't happen. Excellent article.

You cannot sue for Autism. They won't let you, because the Vaccine Injury Compensation Trust Fund would quickly be depleted if they did. See: http://vaccineimpact.com/2014/how-the-government-has-earned-3-5-billion-from-the-claim-that-vaccines-dont-cause-autism/

What? No settlements for Autism?