• Can We Trust the CDC? British Medical Journal Reveals CDC Lies About Ties to Big Pharma

Jeanne Lenzer, associate editor of the British Medical Journal, has published an investigative report showing how the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is not honest when publishing disclaimers in their studies stating that "they have no financial interests or other relationships with the manufacturers of commercial products." This news does not come as a surprise to those of us in the alternative media, but it is significant that the report was published in one the world's most respected medical journals, the British Medical Journal. Lenzer explains why this is so significant: "The CDC’s image as an independent watchdog over the public health has given it enormous prestige, and its recommendations are occasionally enforced by law." She goes on to quote Marcia Angell, former editor in chief of the New England Journal of Medicine: "The CDC has enormous credibility among physicians, in no small part because the agency is generally thought to be free of industry bias. Financial dealings with biopharmaceutical companies threaten that reputation."

Read full story...

• Can We Trust the CDC? British Medical Journal Reveals CDC Lies About Ties to Big Pharma

So then it would be time to force the liability issue. Some people are beginning to use The Vaccination Notice since it raises these issues and forces the liability issue. You can ask Al Whitney, of parentsagainstmandatoryvaccines.wikispaces.com, regarding that, as that is what she suggests to folks now, since exemptions are becoming harder to get, and states like California are changing their statutes to wipe out the exemptions. If that passes, CA will be a medical exemption only state. So that is why more and more are using the lawful notice instead. http://parentsagainstmandatoryvaccines.wikispaces.com/file/view/Vaccination Notice with Instructions.pdf http://parentsagainstmandatoryvaccines.wikispaces.com/search/view/The Vaccination Notice Most folks don't understand that the public health department, the CDC and the state are all corporations. Basically Our Government is a Corporation. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) is a corporation headquartered in the STATE OF GEORGIA. The CDC IS NOT PART OF A LEGITIMATE GOVERNMENT. Repeat: the CDC IS NOT PART OF A LEGITIMATE GOVERNMENT! It is a private for-profit corporation that is chartered under the umbrella of the private for-profit UNITED STATES corporation with extremely close ties to the pharmaceutical companies. I do not recognize the CDC as a government health advocacy organization. It is a corporation listed on Dun and Bradstreet and headquartered in the STATE OF GEORGIA, with strong ties to the pharmaceutical industry. Therefore, their recommendations are influenced by the 'fiscal' health of their corporation. [See: Our Government is a Company, the Clearfield Doctrine and The Great American Adventure - Secrets of America by Judge Dale http://parentsagainstmandatoryvaccines.wikispaces.com/Our Government is a Corporation?hc_location=ufi

What we need is a Million Parent March on the National Mall in D.C. to protest this outrage of the sanctioned POISONING of our children. It is sickening enough that parents are given a hard time about not wanting to give their child a 'medicine' with known neurotoxins. It is even worse to expect them to put up with not being able to sue the doctor or manufacturer when said product so egregiously damages their child. Why aren't doctors required to 'inform' parents of this BEFORE they give them shots? I am doing my part to educate people everywhere I go. I've made leaflets that I carry in my car that shows links to this site as well as several of the other organizations that are fighting fascist medicine against our children. The CDC is completely untrustworthy. I would like to see the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau file a class action lawsuit against them for Fraud, bribery, racketeering, and MURDER. Nothing less will stop this carnage against our youth. Spread the word in doctor's offices, playgrounds and everywhere else children are stalked into being given brain frying meds. Don't let people tell you to shut up. It is your childs' BRAIN and LIFE LONG health that is at stake.

"Dr. Moulden died unexpectedly in November of 2013 at age 49." As does ANYONE who goes against the paradigms dictated by the so-called "elites". We're at the tag-end of some long-laid, very flexible and EVIL plans. We're going to HAVE to act, and soon, or we'll lose - EVERYTHING! Vaccines have been clearly shown to be deliberately and incontrovertible damaging or DEADLY. The proof is out there, and We the People MUST take them to court - Common Law court as this country was designed to operate under! The poisons we're subjected to without our knowledge or consent seem to be reaching a set-point beyond which we will be totally helpless! Wake up and DO SOMETHING!