• Are Parents Going to Jail for Vaccine Injuries?

One of the true travesties of justice in modern society is the medical profession's refusal to acknowledge vaccine injuries. While U.S. law forces the government to pay out damages to vaccine injuries and deaths in a special federal vaccine court that was setup to protect the manufacturers of vaccines from any legal liabilities, medical professionals continue to deny the existence of vaccine injuries, and therefore research to learn how to help vaccine damaged children is never funded nor conducted. The fact that the child autism rate has skyrocketed from a rate of 1 out of every 10,000 children to 1 out of every 50 in the past few years, and is still climbing, is a national tragedy as the science linking vaccines to autism is covered up or ignored. But how much more of a travesty of justice is it when a child is harmed by vaccines resulting in brittle bones, and then the parents are put in prison for a false diagnosis of "Shaken Baby Syndrome," while the real criminals go free and continue harming other children with their faulty medical products? These medical criminals can never be sued for damages in a court of law in the U.S., and therefore have no motivation at all to produce safe products. The U.S. government is the largest purchaser of childhood vaccines buying $4 billion worth of vaccines, giving the pharmaceutical companies a guaranteed market for their products. And now, today in 2015, lawmakers in states like California are pushing to make these liability-free vaccines mandatory by removing parental exemptions. But if a child is found with broken bones due to a vaccine-induced brittle bone condition, the parent is the one who risks going to jail, not the manufacturer of the vaccine, nor the medical professional who administered it.

Read full story...

AUTISM EXPLAINED: Synergistic Poisoning from Aluminum and Glyphosate. This video is a must watch for everyone. Dr. Stephanie Seneff, Senior Research Scientist at MIT, opens our eyes to the synergistic role of aluminum and glyphosate in autism. Glyphosate is the so-called active ingredient in Monsanto's ubiquitous and toxic herbicidal concoction Roundup. She also discusses glyphosate's role in diabetes, Alzheimer's, digestive system disorders, infertility and birth defects. STOP MONSANTO. BOYCOTT ROUNDUP. BOYCOTT GMOs. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a52vAx9HaCI

This was a very much needed AND well-written article on this important topic. There is, however, one glaring omission and it is this: The work of Dr. Archie Kalakerinos, from Austrialia. In 1980, Dr. K wrote, "Every Second Child," a book that described, in detail, the role that vitamin C plays in the PREVENTION of SIDS or Sudden Infant Death Syndrome. He noted that these infants...many of whom had received vaccines prior to death, would exhibit the appearance of BRUISES all over their bodies. The back cover of his hard back book even showed the before and after pictures of children who were close to death before and how, after the use of vitamin C their bruises would disappear and they would recover! Of course, once a child dies from SIDS, there's no bringing them back. Using vitamin C alone, he was able to reduce the infant mortality in a very poor Aboriginal population (in Australia), from the highest in the world, fifty percent, to near zero in very short order! Dr. K also noted that prior to death, these sub-scorbutic infants had what appeared to be bruises all over their bodies. What they had was NOT child abuse, but... scurvy. I didn't know about shaken baby syndrome in 1980, but did write how these spontaneous bruises were common in SIDS children and the doctors needed to check their blood levels of vitamin C! We should NOT be arresting the parents in these cases, but the doctors for their ignorance and stupidity. For those that do not know this, scurvy is acute vitamin C deficiency, and that fact that we're discussing this topic in the year 2015 is an extreme example of the lack of knowledge that so many doctors have on this topic. I once responded to the cover story in the New York Daily News about triplets who, while at their Pediatrician's office the previous day ALL stopped breathing. They had only gone in for routine vaccines. They were only saved because they were in their doctor's office. I called the lady when I read the story and educated her on this topic. I believe the year was 1999. In any case, I explained that SIDS is nothing more than infantile scurvy, exacerbated by vaccines (and flame-retardant mattresses), and educated her on the topic. Unfortunately, as with all these cases of Shaken Baby Syndrome, the knowledge in this area by medical professionals is simply appalling! Kudos to Health Impact News for bringing this material to the public's attention! I hope all these innocent parents get their children back ASAP and, IF they're in jail, are released immediately!

Ever since I read Dr. Mohammed Ali Al-Bayati papers on Medical Veritas I've often wondered if Louis Woodward, the nanny from England that was accused