• Is the Black Community Finally Waking Up to Vaccine Discrimination?

Is the African American community finally waking up to the discriminatory vaccine policies in the United States? In a rally this week at the California State capitol in Sacramento, several African American leaders spoke out against mandatory vaccinations. Today's pro-vaccine fanatics, those who believe ALL vaccines are good for ALL people ALL of the time, by force if necessary, fail to acknowledge not only that many children are harmed by vaccines, but that African American children have been shown to react differently to vaccines, and therefore may have a much higher risk to be injured or killed by vaccines than other children. California vaccine bill SB277 seeks to take away parental choice in exempting out of childhood vaccines which are a requirement for school attendance. There is no disputing the fact that mandatory vaccines will affect lower-income families in public education the most. Wealthier families will home school, find private alternative doctors to sign waivers, or move out of the State of California altogether.

Read full story...

Protect kids, not drug makers! Sign/share petitions.moveon.org/sign/repeal-immunity-for-drug facebook.com/pages/Repeal-The-National-Childhood-Vaccine-Injury-Act-of-1986/693229134132332 The law is corrupt and immoral.

Agreed Jon. It's time to fight back and stand up to the corporate greed

Time to let those bought and paid for in Washington District of Corruption really start hearing our voices. The madder we are, the better! Let them really "feel the Love"!

We are not living in a FREE society as planned by our forefathers. Everything being done today on a mass basis is being controlled by major corporate agendas. The public is being controlled through several ways, but the media owned by 6 large corporations are filtering the news, creating what is to be shown to the public based on corporate agendas. A democracy can only be successful if the information given to the entire public is unfiltered and the truth with unbiased reporting. ASTROTURFING is the order of the day and has been for the last several years now. This can be evidenced by looking at the world events in person, in real time, and then evaluating what is being told we Americans in the news. Astroturf is the effort on the part of special interest, corporate interest, and political interest to sway public opinion surreptitiously and make it seem as though these are grassroots efforts. That there’s a groundswell of opinion for or against certain agenda when maybe there is not. That they can turn to things like social media-Facebook and Twitter–using pseudonyms and multiple accounts to spread things around. They use their partners who blog for them, write things, and pick up on one another’s work until sometimes it’s been picked up in the mainstream media as if it’s a fact. It’s all intended to make you feel as though if you hold a certain opinion that they don’t want you to have, you’re the outlier. Everybody else agrees with “X” except you, and that may not be the truth. This is a huge business. It’s become commonplace in Washington. I think people know astroturf only in terms of they’ve seen it and maybe they’ve suspected there are these propaganda efforts but they’re not sure what’s behind it. There are actually PR firms that specialize in these sorts of tactics. Astroturfing is now more important, I am told by lobbyists and these PR firms, to many clients than the direct lobbying of Congress because it’s so effective to reach out to the public. They may have someone write a letter to the editor and you don’t know that person’s being paid by a special interest to advance a certain opinion. They may start as a nonprofit without saying out front that they’re behind the nonprofit. The nonprofit may then look like a charity that’s advancing a certain opinion, which is actually acting on behalf of the corporate interest or the special interest. Again, it’s very widespread. I used one example in a speech that I gave that I feel this is astroturf although I don’t have the anatomy of this particular one, but it’s about the Washington Redskins’ name. And I’m not taking a position on the controversy on whether that should be the name or not. But if you watched the news in past year, read social media, by and large, you would have to conclude that most Americans think that the name is offensive and that it ought to be changed. But something like over 70 percent total of Americans think the name should not be changed. So why is it that everything you see when you’re exposed in the media makes you think otherwise? I think that’s a sign of an astroturf campaign. Astroturfer's, also they use key language I found, such as crank, crack, nutty, pseudo, conspiracy, and other language that’s effective with the public to try to make you dismiss an argument that they don’t like. They tend to attack those who are questioning authority rather than themselves questioning authority. They would go after reporters who are exposing the truth, whistleblowers who dare to step forward, and people asking the tough questions. All these hallmarks are things that you can look for that are often signs of an astroturf campaign. This whole vaccination so called "debate" is not a debate at all when it comes to involving the public through the media. We are experiencing astroturf reporting all over the American media and the public is not being allowed to view the entire story. Politicians are being bought and paid for and the laws coming are just the tip of the iceberg of this incredible corruption.