• Mercury in Vaccines: A Ridiculous Practice Still in Use Today

Last night, I viewed the movie, “Trace Amounts: Autism, Mercury, and the Hidden Truth.” This movie should be seen by every parent, medical student and physician in this country. If you are curious about what is in a vaccine and why there are still people out there who do not blindly support mass vaccination, this movie is for you. In fact, if you are worried about the future of our children, this movie is for you.

Read full story...

I think what is worse, is that they want to mandate it, and you have people calling you names who believe doctors and experts are gods who can not make mistakes and can not be bought.

It is simply pharmacia brain washing doctors that vaccines are a must. The number of vaccines now given to kids has increased from years ago. We got chicken pox and measles as kids and built up immunities. We are still alive. I read vaccines make pharmaceutical companies more profit than any other drug. Watch the film "Bought", if you can. Just google it to find it. This film tells it all.

It is quite insane isn't it. Now the flu vaccine for young children and pregnant women - that's mind blowing.