• Are Vaccines Altering Our Genes Causing Brittle Bones in Infants?

In recent years, doctors have seen a rise in the number of children suffering from genetic conditions such as Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome and Osteogenesis Imperfecta. This has caused many to question whether or not the rising number of vaccinations could be to blame. A growing number of parents have reported that their child was fit and healthy prior to receiving their vaccinations and that they have only developed these conditions after being vaccinated. If this is true, could it be because their children already had the genetic markers for these conditions and the vaccinations simply prompted their bodies to develop the full-blown disorder? In this article, we take a look at the evidence that healthy children are developing potentially life-threatening genetic disorders rarely seen before the increased vaccination schedule.

Read full story...

I have EDS as do all seven of my daughters. I also know a lot of people who have EDS through my work and through EDS groups. Something I have noticed, is that each generation seems to be worse than their parents. But, my children are about as bad as I am. They, however, are not immunised. Those I know who are immunised are much worse off than their parents. Recently I asked the question as to how many readers had vaccine reactions and how many didn't. Approximately 50-60% of those who responded said they had, or close family members with EDS had had significant reactions. Of those who said they hadn't had reactions, I would say, from looking at what their overall lives are like, that a majority of them had unrecognised reactions. But even to have that many recognise their reactions was incredible. When I meet someone with EDS, I try and bring up vaccination. I don't go all anti vax on them, just try to find out if their kids have had adverse reactions. Almost every single one has said yes, their child had reacted. In our case, our second daughter almost became a SIDS statistic, when she grew up she went and had all vaccines, and became sick with autoimmune responses that are just starting to improve 3 years later. I had a DTaP without knowing it wasn't just a tetanus shot 2 years ago. My health has deteriorated ever since. My nephew ended up in intensive care after his shots. My nieces who are vaccinate have worse EDS symptoms than my girls, despite the fact that my husband shows symptoms of having it also. I am totally convinced that at the very least, EDS is becoming a more serious condition. And sadly, most of the people I know, are convinced that getting the flu shot every year is the only thing keeping them alive :(

Quotes from:Health and Human Services National Vaccine Program Office Workshop on Aluminum In Vaccines, Caribe Hilton International Hotel, San Juan, Puerto Rico, May 11th - 12th, 2000 Transcripts part 1

Yes!!!! This makes SOOOOOOOO much sense!!! I have EDS. I know many others who do as well. BUT, it is NOT consistently "inherited" as the Dr's say it's "supposed" to be. Ie: they say "if you have it, either your mother or father HAVE to have it. Or that they are both carriers. . . Which they say is statistically next to impossible for two carriers to partner up. However, I know plenty of people who have EDS, but neither parent has it, or the parent has a super mild case of it. So how can it getting WORSE with each generation, or randomly appearing in a generation, be accounted for if it doesn't have something to do with adding more and MORE vaccines to the schedule?! (Also, I've seen the TYPES not always being consistent in families the way they are "supposed" to either!) I am SO happy to SEE this info in an article! Even though it's saying "might" and "possibly", as for me, It confirms my gut feelings and research and personal observation I have done myself! Thanks so much for sharing!

I read an article by the dr. in San Luis Obispo CA at the Vitamin D Council who addressed the Shaken Babies Syndrome and Vit D deficiency years ago. There was also a team of drs. who appeared on one of the public tv channels some years ago who discussed the myriad of disease behind Vit D deficiency and some of the practical science. However, I did not know (at that time) or remember them to speak of the vaccine connection. It makes sense now to hear this. and also the genetics as well, as they spoke of those peoples who were mostly likely to be deficient.. thank you for your information - i don't know how this battle will all turn out but i know who wins the war. Good will always triumph over evil given time.