• Mom: Vaccination Caused Disease in my Children – Health Returned When we Stopped Vaccinating

After witnessing three of her children have serious reactions to vaccination and after much research, Landee stopped vaccinating her children. The vaccines contributed to suppressed health, asthma, anaphylactic shock (which can cause death), shingles in the eye, ongoing sickness, hospitalizations, infections and other health problems. Once she stopped vaccinating, the health of her children returned. Find out why she no longer vaccinates her children and why she opposes mandatory vaccination.

Read full story...

• Mom: Vaccination Caused Disease in my Children – Health Returned When we Stopped Vaccinating

I was born in '53. I had amalgams put in my molars in grammar school and developed symptoms of brain fog, light sensitivity and mental confusion by high school. I had to take immunizations before going into nursing school in '85. I immediately developed 46 food sensitivities (including wheat, oats, barley, rye, milk and eggs) with severe sinusitis. I was mandated to take series of Hep B vaccines in early 90's by OB/GYN I worked for. I developed dermatitis herpitiformis (sp?), a skin disorder associated with Celiac Disease, but I could still get by with occasional small amounts of wheat. I still hadn't figured out the relationship to what was causing my symptoms, and I was intimidated into taking DTaP and Tetanus a few years later. I developed full blown Celiac Disease after taking that injection-eating wheat now causes severe intestinal spasms and severe inflammation with mucus in stools for 3 weeks post ingestion. I have recessed gums, ridges in my teeth, chronic fatigue, low thyroid, adrenal fatigue, and I live off supplements to try to absorb nutrients without celia in my small intestines. My oldest grandson had vaccinations and he developed seizures at age 12. His 5 younger siblings did not get immunizations and they are healthy. My first child died in utero at 37 weeks din 1975 as a result of a Delalutin shot to stop false labor. My co-worker had the same thing happen to her baby in the same doctor's office a year later-last month of pregnancy, stillborn baby. Delalutin was taken off the market for 2 years, the statue of limitations for lawsuits) then put back on the market. I was fired from my job in '93 for refusing to give a Delalutin injection to a pregnant patient and for telling her what had happened to me and my friend with that medication. I am so disgusted with the greed and lack of integrity of the pharmaceutical companies and the stupidity of doctors in trusting them after so much recorded deaths and sickness. I let my license lapse. I want no part of the medical establishment.

I think it is important for parents to know the following. Please cross post? Thanks! “ASIA”-Autoimmune (auto-inflammatory) Syndrome Induced by Adjuvants or Vaccine Injury with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia WellnessResources.com News and Views January 19, 2015 Linda J. Dobberstein, Chiropractor, Board Certified in Clinical Nutrition In the world of autoimmune research, there is a new diagnosis quietly making headlines. It is called Autoimmune (auto-inflammatory) Syndrome Induced by Adjuvants or “ASIA.” Scientists have been studying this topic with mounting interest over the last few years as there has been a marked increase in autoimmune disorders. They are studying how there is a loss of tolerance to self, i.e. autoimmunity/auto-inflammation, and the role of environmental factors and genetics. They are putting together some very intriguing pieces of the puzzle. ASIA ASIA syndrome was first introduced in 2011 by researchers Y. Schoenfeld and N. Agmon-Levin in the Journal of Autoimmunity. In their research, they studied the interactions among vaccines, adjuvants and immune diseases. Adjuvants are used to increase the immune reaction to the compound that you are being vaccinated against. It is intended to be helpful by enhancing and potentiating the immune system response to the vaccine. This is like adding a little lighter fluid to the gas grill you are about to light with a match. The researchers saw that four conditions: siliconosis (complication from silicone containing implants), the Gulf War Syndrome, macrophagic myofasciitis syndrome (MMF), and post-vaccination phenomena were linked to previous exposures to an adjuvant found in vaccines. The primary adjuvant used in vaccines for over 70 years is alum, which is a mixture of aluminum salts. According to the CDC, the adjuvant aluminum is used in US childhood vaccines that prevent hepatitis A and B, diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis (DTaP, Tdap), Haeomophilus influenzae type B (HiB), human papillomavirus (HPV) and the pneumococcus infection. Up until 2009, it was the only adjuvant used in the United States. Scientists are now working on other types of adjuvants to use with vaccines. ASIA, CFS and FM The December 2014 journal Immunological Research contained a study by the same researchers who first published on ASIA. The title was “Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia following immunization with the hepatitis B vaccine: another angle of the ‘autoimmune (auto-inflammatory) syndrome induced by adjuvants’ (ASIA).” The researchers analyzed the medical records of 19 patients with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) and/or fibromyalgia (FM). All patients were immunized with the hepatitis B (Hep B) vaccination during the years 1990-2008 in the US. No patients had CFS or FM prior to the Hep B vaccination. The study stated that “all patients fulfilled the ASIA criteria.” This means that all individuals experienced inflammation that triggered immune injury from the vaccination and aluminum salts and then developed CFS or FM after the Hep B shots. Research published in Immunotherapy in 2014 clearly states that aluminum salts impact the brain at every single level and change gene expression. In the Journal of Toxicology, these same authors describe aluminum salts as affecting all species studied in a highly negative manner including the biophysics of water. It injures cells, circuits, and can cause catastrophic cell failure leading to death. “Aluminum in adjuvant form carries a risk for autoimmunity, long-term brain inflammation and associated neurological complications and may thus have profound and widespread adverse health consequences.” They go onto say aluminum salts form highly toxic complexes with other elements like fluorine/fluoride and interact negatively with gyphosate (Round-Up/GMOs), lead and mercury. These are serious interactions that certainly Big Pharma, Big Ag, and Big Government will continue to dismiss and sweep under the rug. http://www.wellnessresources.com/health/articles/vaccine_injury_with_chronic_fatigue_syndrome_and_fibromyalgia/ THANK YOU Vaccine Impact for all the good work you do.