• Vaccine Induced Scurvy and Shaken Baby Syndrome

Most people, including babies, have only marginal reserves of vitamin C. Injections of vaccines containing a great number of toxic substances, such as formaldehyde, mercury and aluminium compounds, as preservatives and adjuvants, and foreign proteins (antigens) are the primary and documented cause of harmful immune response anaphylaxis. Depletion of vitamin C reserves was linked to vaccination by Pekarek and Rezabek (1959) who demonstrated that when the rats are injected with pertussis vaccine, they develop an acute scurvy. The difference between rats and human babies is in that the rats produce their own vitamin C and recover fast, unlike the humans who do not. While it is not surprising that scurvy still occurs in the twenty first century, it is surprising that modern doctors generally fail to recognize it. Simple administration of sufficient doses of sodium ascorbate (a non acidic form of vitamin C) would save a very large number of premature deaths as demonstrated by Levy (2012) in his article "Vitamin C prevents vaccination side effects." Instead, tens of thousands of innocent parents and other care givers are serving long prison terms and being accused of Shaken Baby Syndrome, a non-existent invalid syndrome that in many cases can be directly related to vitamin C deficiency and scurvy.

Read full story...

• Vaccine Induced Scurvy and Shaken Baby Syndrome

This article explains a lot ! about 14 years ago, my Son was diagnosed with Kawasaki's Disease. It was without a doubt the correct diagnosis, because the condition is pathologically very unique and very unmistakable, even to the point of the order in which symptoms present. My Son had just entered the fever stage (which is very severe and terrifying). I was not home and he was taken back to hospital by his mother. I received a call from her to say she he been instructed that he was not to be removed from the Hospital and that drug treatments including infusion of blood products would begin immediately. I asked if any medical staff were in the room, she said there were not, so I told her to pick the boy up and walk out. My intention was to attempt to fortify the boy to withstand the effects of the treatments by filling him up with cold-pressed organic carrot juice which I and the mother were taking, but not the children. we basically got as much into him as we could and put him to bed. The next morning, my Son came skipping into the living room, completely well and asking for food. No trace of the disease whatsoever, fever gone. I can say without exaggeration, I literally thought I was hallucinating, the transformation was that remarkable. Some years later I found an online community of Kawasaki Diseased parents. With great excitement I got to work to give them the wonderful news that all their horror and suffering would soon be over. It wasn't long before a barrage of accusations and warnings appeared, alerting readers that I was obviously a dangerous, delusional, troubled individual spreading vicious lies... oh well. I did my best. My son is now 16, and has not been to a doctor or taken so much as an aspirin, since.