• Man who worked for Senator Pan Paralyzed after Vaccine

People who have adverse reactions to vaccinations are marginalized, minimized and denied just compensation for their injuries. We take a look at the personal story of a man just injured from a vaccination, who had ironically worked for the California Senator who authored SB277 that removes parental informed consent for vaccinations. And a former drug rep for Merck who sold vaccines tells why he would never vaccinate his children.

Read full story...

Remember her? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PplFJ8-Jrjg The big pharma obviously hadn't even bothered to look into the causes. Kaching!

Very tragic indeed. Big-Pharma and corps run this crapo toward us like a blazing cheetah, going very, very fast. You can't tell me we haven't come into fascism in our country. To those idiots think that govs, big pharma, big business care about us, get real and wake up. It is all about the greed, and reducing the population etc. Sick and EVIL!

Looks like he has a syndrome called Guillain Barre. It is a side effect of the flu vaccine and can totally paralyze you from head to toe. Trust me, you'd much rather have the flu!!

WOW!!!! I already knew of the damage that vaccines do,because my Grandson had been developing quite normally when he was given a barrage of vaccines. I watched him slowly digress BACKWARDS from where he had been growing,learning,speaking,etc...to no longer speaking and develop full blown AUTISM! Consider the CDC has been complicit in hiding the truth of vaccine damages and the connection to vaccinations and autism,they should be charged with willful harming of every child injured!