• “HPV Vaccine Has Done This to My Child”

This was a very hard video to post. My 12 yr old daughter was fine before her vaccine, now this is her life.

Read full story...

This is so heartbreaking to watch. My son was also damaged by a vaccine. I hope orthomolecular medicine can help you -- they seem to have identified the main culprit in Gardisil and present some treatment options: http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v11n05.shtml

Same problem has occurred in Japan, too -

Please consider homeopathy and GAPS diet. Both of these together could bring her back to health. You have a beautiful child. I can't imagine what this has been like for you and your family. I am a homeopath in the US and have seen good success with homeopathy.

Have you looked into constitutional homeopathy? My homeopath is excellent and has helped in cases of vaccine damage, and homeopathy is a very safe, effective, and economical alternativr treatment system. Please email me. Whatever you decide, prayers for you and your daughter

I couldn't watch the video. I started crying right away. I have a 12 year old dd and I can't imagine her having to go through that. She has never been vaccinated. I learned about vaccines when my first dd had a bad reaction--she recovered--but her reaction caused me to research and she never got another. I have been anti-vaccine (anti-poison) for 14 years now. The evil in the name of profit that has been thrust upon our innocent children is beyond comprehension. There IS hope for your poor daughter. Please also look into Weston A. Price diet, and read many articles on vaccine injury recovery on www.Mercola.com. Never trust a doctor again. We don't. The IV vitamin C is wonderful, plus a no-grain, super low carbohydrate diet, high fats and cod liver oil will be very, very beneficial. Large amounts of high quality fats actually help the body chelate toxins. Another awesome website is www.healingnaturallybybee.com. I am so sorry for your little girl. I will be praying for her.

So sorry for what your daughter is going thru. I hope there is a therapy that will help her.

We need brave souls like you telling their story. As a mother of an MMR vaccine damaged daughter I had years of struggle and pressure to continue vaccinating my other daughters, which we refused despite continuing pressure. My daughter was refused a work experience place years ago because of this but we protested and won. There is help out there, Read Dr. Campbell McBtide The Gaps Diet. You have naturopaths in NZ. Homeopaths, check out also Dame Diana Mossop in Jersey and her phytobiophysics formulas., I was near to tears watching your daughter but 20 years on if you saw my daughter you would not believe she had ever been so ill.

I would do everything in my power and spend every moment making sure the ones responsible for this pay dearly for the pain and misery they cause my child.

Thank you for share your story with us. I am so sorry this happened to you. I used to be pro vaccine. I thought i knew it all. Then I did real research and used my critical thinking skills and stopped vaccinating and starting getting healthy so we don't need any vaccinations. Everyone does the best they can with the knowledge they have. You don't know what you don't know, until you know it. Good luck to you and your family! You are all very courageous!

Please look into the GAPS diet for her and see if there is a certified practitioner in your area. It has helped heal many with vaccine injuries. My prayers are with you and your daughter!!