• California Now Wants to be First State to Mandate Adult Vaccines – Criminal Penalties for those Who Refuse

In a brazen act of medical tyranny, California recently became the first state in the U.S. to remove religious exemptions to those opposing vaccines for their children. The bill now signed into law, SB277, faces legal hurdles in court next. Now, legislators in California want to pass the "first US adult vaccine mandate with NO personal exemptions and CRIMINAL penalties for failure to comply." SB 792, would eliminate an adult’s right to exempt themselves from one, some, or all vaccines, a risk-laden medical procedure. Will California soon become a medical police state?

Read full story...

• California Now Wants to be First State to Mandate Adult Vaccines – Criminal Penalties for those Who Refuse

Admin said:

In a brazen act of medical tyranny, California recently became the first state in the U.S. to remove religious exemptions to those opposing vaccines for their children. The bill now signed into law, SB277, faces legal hurdles in court next. Now, legislators in California want to pass the "first US adult vaccine mandate with NO personal exemptions and CRIMINAL penalties for failure to comply." SB 792, would eliminate an adult’s right to exempt themselves from one, some, or all vaccines, a risk-laden medical procedure. Will California soon become a medical police state?

Does anyone know what happened with the Bill Gates Supreme Court trial in India where he was accused of mass sterilization and illegal vaccine testing on Indians?

Time for a Citizens Arrest. Arrest the politicians and the Governor of California. To all Law Enforcement Officers: You and your children are at risk too! You took an oath to protect us. DO your job. We will stand by you and protect you as you protect us.

To whom it may concern (and officials of California):

Please do not force people who have already had diseases such as mumps, chicken pox, measles, etc. to have to have shots for illnesses they have already had and built up their own immunities.

Please remove mercury, aluminum and other harmful substances from these shots. Substances such as mercury and aluminum do not prevent diseases and are known to be harmful. Lead is also harmful and may be in these shots. Most of us do not know all the harmful ingredients. Since so many children are getting sick from these shots, other substances must have been added over time that are harmful. In addition, the practice of giving multiple vaccinations to young children at once is more than their bodies can take and results in harmful and sometimes fatal results and high fevers. it is best to give a child one shot at a time and let them recover and make sure no harm was done.

Please use common sense when passing laws.

I am opposed to forcing people to get shots - especially when they are harmful. But if you are going to administer vaccinations, please take out the harmful substances such as mercury, aluminum and lead, etc. And please don't require all the shots to be administered at once. Give the child time to recover as I previously stated.

It is very important that you concentrate your disease prevention on the migrant workers working in the fields, picking our fruits and vegetables, working on farms, working around animals and birds such as chickens, and in the meat packing industry where they cut up and prepare meats. Don't forget the restaurant industry as well and fast foods. Not all these people send their children to school, so they hide off the radar. It defeats your purpose of preventing disease if you don't include all visitors and migrant workers and illegals. If you are going to force the general population, then you cannot discriminate and not vaccinate others who can harbor diseases and bring them into your state such as those sneaking over the border or visiting their migrant families living in California.

When you impose laws, you have to consider those you have not made provisions for. Make sure those entering your state have vaccination papers or have it stamped on their passport - because you are acting like a foreign country.

It is unconstitutional and immoral to enforce mandatory vaccination. Our freedoms are being taken from us, and if we let them do this they will have the power to do anything, they know it. Freedom isn't free, people. This fight is the biggest one yet, I believe. Call every politician on the list above, write emails, send snail mail and declare treason by enforcing these laws, keep letting others know it isn't a matter of pro or anti vaccine, it's a matter of FREEDOM. Even the MOST TRUSTWORTHY of governments shouldn't be allowed to enforce mandatory vaccinations, and our current government is much less than trustworthy in my eyes, and in over half of our population... So why let them do this? As American citizens it's our responsibility to ensure freedoms are respected and secured. Fight the good fight, keep steady and persistent.

This is exactly what we need to do. Call every person responsible for creating this law, furthermore they should be charged with TREASON against the People of the United States.

It sounds to me like it may be time to exercise our 2nd Amendment rights. To all the People that oppose this mandatory vaccination bill, please arm yourselves! This government has taken this way too far, and We The People are obligated by our Constitution to stop this tyranny. It is our responsibility to ensure a free life for our children and to protect their health. In no way, shape, or form will my government force anything into my child, or myself, as long as I'm alive. Our freedom of choice, religion, and our rights to live life with liberty are at stake, and we must set the precedent to government that we are not slaves. The mindset in this country needs to be, "you can either give me my freedoms, or I'll just take them for you".

You can sign up to volunteer and find signing locations on the SB277 Referendum site here: http://sb277referendum.com/volunteer-now/

I would go to https://www.facebook.com/pages/VaccineImpact/783513531728629 and look for the petition to sign.

I agree with you on reversing the mandatory vaccination legislation. I have no idea how to support this petition, but I definitely agree. Let me know what I can do to join this group of people and I will do my best.

KEEP DOCTORS ACCOUNTABLE FOR MALPRACTICE - I have been saying - doctors must be held accountable for malpractice if they administer vaccines and do not bother to recognise the symptoms when and infant or baby are showing a reaction and getting sicker and sicker. Parents must also do their part in bringing it to the doctor's attention. If the doctor do not see this, he should be reported for malpractice and have his licence revoked. We can not target the manufacturer, but we can certainly target the person administering it. That should be the next course of action.

Gestapo tactics here in california...how is it required by law to administer toxins into juveniles...yet the manufacturers are not held responsible for adverse effects ? Not that anything will make a parent or child whole in case of death or grave permanent disability...if the drugs are so wonderful why don't the manufacturer stand responsibility...? Land of the free ? Freedom of choice ? Life liberty and the pursuit of happiness ? Not in America...not anymore...

We have begun a referendum here in California, in an effort to collect 400,000 valid signatures to reverse the mandatory vaccination legislation. I sit with the petition at the entrance of my local Whole Foods and Trader Joe's markets and meet with support, as well as mindless vitriol. May we be victorious.

Its pretty sad that people can leagally kill their children(abortion) but now parents can't even make the decision to not vaccinate their children or themselves. More people are dieing from getting the vacine than those who choose not to get the vacine. My aunt wasn't told about the side effects to getting the vacine so she vacinate her daughter. Her daughter ended up having xgsima and by getting the vacine it permanently discolored her skin. My aunt has done a lot of reaseach since then and has decided not to have her daughter or her youngest have any more vaccinations. Its very sad to see what the world is coming to. Soon we won't be able make any decsions for ourselves.

Unfortunately the ability to stay un-vaccinated and healthy is soon to be taken away. If you have not read about the stupid initiative that is called the Healthy People 2020 has many insidious references to mandatory vaccination to work, travel and play. You are right people are not awake to see what's going on around them and too absorbed in useless crap and the lying media.

I just love what you shared. My life has been the same way and I am so grateful for the privilege of being awake. I wish everyone could know the truth, but Big Pharma has a much louder, ever-present megaphone.

I'm in my 60's now and was never vaccinated nor were my siblings or my seven children either, then neither were my 10 grand children not even my 2 great grand children who were born at home to avoid all the medical interference, and you know what we are all fine and healthy, and had all the childhood illnesses, measles,mumps, chicken pox,rubella, etc.even the dreaded whooping cough - without the need for any medical intervention. Kids need T.L.C. when they get sick. When I had a late baby at 45 and he was barely 4 weeks old at the same time my two little grand daughters aged 2 and 4 had come down with whooping cough (caught from a fully vaccinated child at a birthday party) but before we knew it and they had been cuddling him, kissing him, giving him tastes of their ice creams and coughing all over him, till my daughter took them to the doctor who took swabs and it was diagnosed as whooping cough. If any baby had had a heavy double dose of exposure to whooping cough he certainly did, but he DIDN'T get it - nothing at all. The reason was because I had it as a child which provided me with life long immunity and by breast feeding him which in turn gave him the natural maternal protection which is irreplaceable - because beast milk does the work of infection control when the mother has had the virus. Something vaccines simply cannot replace today. What is happening to children today is a catastrophe, never before have I known of so many children with cancers, fatal allergies, ADHD, Sids, Autism, Asperger's. etc. The natural measles and chicken pox etc. are far more preferable than any of these terrible and permanent afflictions that children are suffering from today.

I think things will turn around when they start vaccinating adults and when some of them become crippled for life or die. I hope it will not be swept under the carpet like so many others who had the gardasil and the flu shot.