• Gardasil: We Thought It Was The Right Choice

Essentially, our lives rocked along with the usual family squabbles, snotty noses, heat rashes and teenage pimples … nothing really major to concern ourselves over. Until the youngest, our daughter, started at College! Then all hell broke loose! In her final primary year (Year 8), we’d received notices regarding Gardasil. Some friends cautioned outright against it; others were 50/50 and still others were, like: Why wouldn’t you if it can prevent cancer? We came to the conclusion that we should go ahead. About six months later, things began to crumble... I refuse to allow this vaccine to continue harming our girls and am doing everything in my power to bring it to the attention of the media and authorities.

Read full story...

Hello my name is Kena ..This story is so heart breaking....all these story's...Because my family has the same story..My daughter Amanda Shea has been slowly fading away for the last 7 yrs. she had received the HPV Vacc in her jr or senior yr of High School...Healthy strong minded very Athletic..Jr yr they won State Championship in Volley Ball first time in our little town of Stockton, MO ....

She went off to College and it was great..but when I look back now she became really sick..I'm saying the whole yr of her first yr..She would call me and say mom I'm sick time and time again!!! I was like Amanda what is going on with you...This girl through High School all 4 yrs had 2-3 jobs and kept up with her grades EVERYTHING..did not skip a BEAT!!! I asked her are partying? NO..they did have fun but nothing out of the Rhelm ..normal life,,sure they are totally resposiable as always just having to keep up with college and everything was not any different then at home..except she had no job..she would call me from the bathroom and be throwing up and fatiuged couldn't get out of bed at time's ...I would just tell her to push on through...Even her coach had to take her to the ER couple time's...I got to thinking is there MOLD in the room or somewhere in the SCHOOL?? She came home after first yr after College...The SECOND DAY SHE WAS HOME SHE WAS SITTING ON THE TOILET SICKER THEN A DOG!!! TOOK HER TO THE HOME DR'S OFFICE...DID A BLOOD TEST AND HER WHITE BLOOD CELL'S WERE OVER 14,000...TOOK HER TO ER IN BOLIVAR, MO AND SHE WAS IN SURGERY HAVING HER APPENDIXES OUT!!! So I was thinking WOW this could of been her ILLNESS the whole time...everything seemed a little back to normal and she said man i feel so much better..I bet you Do..

Nope she still became sick and tired ..thought well maybe just takes a while for the healing of the Appendectomy recovery...she was fatigued, throwing up, couldn't sleep..etc...

So the Moral of the Story is she received the HPV Vacc in 2008 or 2009 and has been DETERIORATING EVER SINCE!!! She has been to DR after DR PSYCHOLOGIST THERAPY HAS HAD 3 SURGERY'S ..Dr's said she has Fibromyalgia, Endometriosis, Heart Problems, Fainting, Numbness her legs and hand's, falls down when walking, Heart Palputaioins , ..The Dr's say she is fine!!!!

She has a 15 month old son..the Dr told her she had 1 yr to try for a child..God gave her a child, she felt better when she was carring her son and went down hill again a few month's after having him..

She says its hard for her to get up in the mornings ...but she know's she has too because she has to take care of her son...I want her to come home for a month..so we can help her rest and take care of her son..but she won't leave her husband..we are 15 hrs away..this week his parent's moved in so now they all live in one household and now she will have plenty of help..because her husband has to work..She still going to Dr's to see what is going on with her...I tell her to tell them about the HPV vacc...Her husband's mother is a Nurse Practitioner ..so maybe they can all get to the bottom of this...BUT MY MOTHER INTUITION IS THE HPV VAC...

HOW DOES ANYONE GET HELP FORM THE RIGHT DR TO LISTEN TO YOU!!!...I TOLD AMANDA HERE A COUPLE MONTH'S AGO TO GET INVOLVED WITH A HOLISTIC DR....QUIT MESSING WITH THESE OTHER'S .....I'M HOLISTIC BELIEVER ..HAVE NOT HAD ANY OVER THE COUNTER OR PRES..SINCE 97 AFTER MY LAST CHILD WAS BORN..ALMOST 20 YR'S AGO...pla

PLEASE HELP IF YOU KNOW HOW TO HELP MY DAUGHTER..

PRYING FOR ALL THE FAMILIES GOING THROUGH THIS PAIN ...WHEN ALL WE WERE DOING WAS BEING PARENT'S AND LOOKING OUT FOR OUR CHILDERN...

GOD BLESS EVERYONE

Kena-Kubick said:

Hello my name is Kena ..This story is so heart breaking....all these story's...Because my family has the same story..My daughter Amanda Shea has been slowly fading away for the last 7 yrs. she had received the HPV Vacc in her jr or senior yr of High School...Healthy strong minded very Athletic..Jr yr they won State Championship in Volley Ball first time in our little town of Stockton, MO ....
    She went off to College and it was great..but when I look back now she became really sick..I'm saying the whole yr of her first yr..She would call me and say mom I'm sick time and time again!!! I was like Amanda what is going on with you...This girl through High School all 4 yrs had 2-3 jobs and kept up with her grades EVERYTHING..did not skip a BEAT!!! I asked her are partying? NO..they did have fun but nothing out of the Rhelm ..normal life,,sure they are totally resposiable as always just having to keep up with college and everything was not any different then at home..except she had no job..she would call me from the bathroom and be throwing up and fatiuged couldn't get out of bed at time's ...I would just tell her to push on through...Even her coach had to take her to the ER couple time's...I got to thinking is there MOLD in the room or somewhere in the SCHOOL?? She came home after first yr after College...The SECOND DAY SHE WAS HOME SHE WAS SITTING ON THE TOILET SICKER THEN A DOG!!! TOOK HER TO THE HOME DR'S OFFICE...DID A BLOOD TEST AND HER WHITE BLOOD CELL'S WERE OVER 14,000...TOOK HER TO ER IN BOLIVAR, MO AND SHE WAS IN SURGERY HAVING HER APPENDIXES OUT!!! So I was thinking WOW this could of been her ILLNESS the whole time...everything seemed a little back to normal and she said man i feel so much better..I bet you Do..
    Nope she still became sick and tired ..thought well maybe just takes a while for the healing of the Appendectomy recovery...she was fatigued, throwing up, couldn't sleep..etc...
    So the Moral of the Story is she received the HPV Vacc in 2008 or 2009 and has been DETERIORATING EVER SINCE!!! She has been to DR after DR PSYCHOLOGIST THERAPY HAS HAD 3 SURGERY'S ..Dr's said she has Fibromyalgia, Endometriosis, Heart Problems, Fainting, Numbness her legs and hand's, falls down when walking, Heart Palputaioins , ..The Dr's say she is fine!!!!
    She has a 15 month old son..the Dr told her she had 1 yr to try for a child..God gave her a child, she felt better when she was carring her son and went down hill again a few month's after having him..
    She says its hard for her to get up in the mornings ...but she know's she has too because she has to take care of her son...I want her to come home for a month..so we can help her rest and take care of her son..but she won't leave her husband..we are 15 hrs away..this week his parent's moved in so now they all live in one household and now she will have plenty of help..because her husband has to work..She still going to Dr's to see what is going on with her...I tell her to tell them about the HPV vacc...Her husband's mother is a Nurse Practitioner ..so maybe they can all get to the bottom of this...BUT MY MOTHER INTUITION IS THE HPV VAC...
    HOW DOES ANYONE GET HELP FORM THE RIGHT DR TO LISTEN TO YOU!!!...I TOLD AMANDA HERE A COUPLE MONTH'S AGO TO GET INVOLVED WITH A HOLISTIC DR....QUIT MESSING WITH THESE OTHER'S .....I'M HOLISTIC BELIEVER ..HAVE NOT HAD ANY OVER THE COUNTER OR PRES..SINCE 97 AFTER MY LAST CHILD WAS BORN..ALMOST 20 YR'S AGO...pla
    PLEASE HELP IF YOU KNOW HOW TO HELP MY DAUGHTER..
    PRYING FOR ALL THE FAMILIES GOING THROUGH THIS PAIN ...WHEN ALL WE WERE DOING WAS BEING PARENT'S AND LOOKING OUT FOR OUR CHILDERN...
    GOD BLESS EVERYONE

Here are some additonal artilces that provide more info: http://vaccineimpact.com/?find=healing+from+vaccin...

My child who was once a vibrant happy young lady , was given all 3 treatments of guardisil and no suffers from fatigue depression anxiety and decreased grades . I believe 100% she is suffering this due to the vaccine now what do we do for our 16 year old daughter

Dawn-Reeckmann- said:

My child who was once a vibrant happy young lady , was given all 3 treatments of guardisil and no suffers from fatigue depression anxiety and decreased grades . I believe 100% she is suffering this due to the vaccine now what do we do for our 16 year old daughter

Here are some articles that may help: http://vaccineimpact.com/?find=vaccine+damage

yes i have 2 relations suffering from this govt funded and endorses nightmare. When will governments listen to the people and not be puppets for the controlling large pharmaceutical companies. It seems "coincidental" that Gardasil was raced through the TGA and did not take the full processing course. When I asked the TGA why, I was told because they didn't want to miss 1 more year of saving ladies from cervical cancer. Or coincidentally did it align with the timing that Merck was having to payout the huge VIOX compensation to patients, that also had horrific adverse reactions to that supply. 2 in our family, suffered blackouts that took 2 years to diagnose as EPILEPSY and go on lifetime medication. Instead natural therapies were sought and symptoms eased over time, and she was saved from lifetime medication, that would potentially have other side effects. The other relation had GUILLIAN BARRE which is paralysis, couldn't attend school,was in a wheelchair, learn to drive delayed, spent every 3rd week in hospital for 1 week for infusions to flush out the vaccine and improve her energy levels. Yes, these were 2 healthy teens until the vaccine, they didn't even have all 3 doses as advised by their doctors as it was already clear this had adverse reactions. Yet, I find it hard to find a listing of their name on any govt health adverse reactions listings. So how many other affected girls are unnoted, and now they are giving the vaccine to boys, why can the authorities not see this, maybe not until it is their daughter or relation.

Previously posted under TV 2 Denmark Documentary Comments: HPV Vaccine may very well contain Nagalase which is an enzyme secreted by cancer cells that is being introduced into the body at infancy or the vaccination stage, as the late Dr. Bradstreet discovered. It also causes immune deficiency and blocks GcMAF activating factor in the human body; resulting in serious compromise of the immune system! What is GcMAF? According to FIRSTiMMUNE, “GcMAF is an essential human protein our bodies make that removes a number of diseases including cancer. All 5 billion healthy humans make their own GcMAF.” Both U.S. and UK governments desperately seizing all supply, shutting down clinics, even as millions die from cancer every decade… UK govt. admission that GcMAF was on track to being commercialized as a pioneering cancer treatment, so they had to confiscate it! https://www.gov.uk/government/news/regulator-warns-against-gcmaf-made-in-unlicensed-facility-in-cambridgeshire References/resources: http://www.faim.org/autism/gcmaf-treatment-cancer-autism-inflammation-viral-bacterial-disease.html http://immunocentre.eu/what-is-gcmaf/ http://www.naturalnews.com/050553_Dr_Bradstreet_GcMAF_cancer_therapy.html