• Rhode Island Mandates 7th Graders Get Dangerous HPV Vaccine – Adverse Reactions Hidden from Parents

It was announced this week that 7th graders in Rhode Island would be required to have the Gardasil HPV vaccine as a requirement for attending school. The HPV vaccine has become very controversial, particularly outside of the United States, due to the large amount of injuries being attributed to the vaccine, and in some cases, also deaths. Sadly, parents are generally not warned about the serious adverse reactions to the vaccine.

Read full story...

• Rhode Island Mandates 7th Graders Get Dangerous HPV Vaccine – Adverse Reactions Hidden from Parents

This is vaccine for an STD. Sadly there is an upside to the inevitable injuries. There will be no way to lie about the cause in such a narrow window. That is if they are given real Gardasil.

Trust in government = trust wasted. I'm not having the same system that got us into the Iraq War and debilitated thousands of veterans with contaminated vaccines to also decide what goes into my child's body.

It is all about $ at the expense of your children .....just say NO!!

"But Tricia Washburn, chief of the office of immunization for the Rhode Island Department of Health, said the vaccine has been thoroughly studied by the Centers for Disease Control, which monitors adverse outcomes, and no safety concerns were found. (Source.)" That is your standard BS answer but we are finding out it isn't true. If the CDC doesn't like any of the data they get a big garbage can and just throw it out.

OK, here's my crazy conspiracy theorist opinion on this. A vaccine that causes infertility is being promoted, and in some cases, forced upon young women..... sounds like part of the new world order, reducing population and all that....I fear anything, particularly medicine, that any government forces on us.