• RFK Jr: Congress is Afraid of Trillion Dollar Pharmaceutical Industry – Won’t Investigate Vaccine Corruption

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. says money is the reason Congress is delaying hearings on accusations that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention hid a link between the mumps, measles, and rubella (MMR) vaccine and autism. "The pharmaceutical industry is a trillion dollar industry. There are other trillion dollar industries, but not one that spends as much on Congress as it does. The pharmaceutical industry spends twice what the next biggest industry spends, which is oil and gas. They spend four times what defense and aeronautics spend. That kind of money — the money they spend in lobbying — buys a lot of influence. It's why congress people are scared to go against them. There's just a lot of career fear."

Read full story...

• RFK Jr: Congress is Afraid of Trillion Dollar Pharmaceutical Industry – Won’t Investigate Vaccine Corruption

We need to get the presidential candidates to commit. here's my letter to Hillary... August 6, 2015 Open letter to Hillary Clinton: Dear Hillary, I understand (from Face Book), your new campaign manager is a past Monsanto employee? This gives me great pause of your sincere directions for the “average American.” As an average America, I feel it is important to take responsibility for myself, as much as possible. I have a husband and three daughters, the third daughter has Autism. I eat healthy, take the vitamins and supplements of my choice, get regular check-ups, go to church every Sunday, and live within my means. I take no prescription drugs…a personal goal. I am 75 years old and have been a voting Democrat all my life. My daughter with Autism is 44 years old. She has severe Autism. In spite of her Autism, she is a cashier at Publix, receptionist at the YMCA, lives in her own condo in the community, and drives her own car. Oh, yes, she is a CrossFitter… She has been on many diets through the years, currently organic and Paleo. She was a patient of the late James Jeffery Bradstreet, MD, whose office was recently ransacked by the FDA. Her vitamins, supplements (recommended by Dr. Bradstreet), and Language Therapy has made her who she is today. I am asking you to be a voice for all the families who want to control the outcomes of their families. a. I want to know what foods contain GMO’s. b. I want the dangers of vaccines acknowledged and exposed. c. I want the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program to work as it was intended and in a timely fashion. d. I want the FDA to stop threatening doctors and give positive support for realistic research that may not meet the ‘old school’ scientific standards. e. I want you to give the CDC whistle blowers credibility to turn around the conflict-of-interest in that organization. f. I want anyone whose family owns stock or any interest in pharmaceutical companies to be excluded from any employment or committees making related decisions. g. I want true freedom of the press! We’re not in Russia. Ann Millan www.autism-believe-future.com

stealth terrorism

Now that sounds like shakespearean Justice! I've been wondering how we might get it, here you've delineated the whole battle plan! (See Merchant of Venice). By the way, this corruption has been noted for a long time, http://blogs.bmj.com/bmj/2013/09/10/richard-smith-is-the-pharmaceutical-industry-like-the-mafia/

Has the federal and state governments lost it,are we to believe that America is run by Terrorists,Because this is terrorism by any Definition,Is it truly a reality that the Establishment is a Terrorist organization,and worse still not is it only terrorizing Americans by maiming and killing by thousands not only its own people but the world over,This makes them International terrorists,There is enough evidence to arrest every government official involved whether it be by aiding and abating or by being directly responsible for the deaths already suffered, and those to be, ,by enforcing the TERRORIST ACT.The charges are,knowing and willful allowing a mass attack not only on Americans but the world over,using biological warfare,(weapons) Vaccinations.