• I Want my Daughter’s Life Back the Way it was Before Gardasil

My daughter turned 15 in February of 2015. Once she had lots of friends and participated in many activities both in school and at home. She did Irish dancing from 4 years of age, played football for her parish and county, and was awarded 2nd place in the world handwriting competition. She was great in school. In short, she was healthy, active and happy. All of that changed shortly after she got her first injection of the HPV vaccine, Gardasil in October 2012. By November she started having seizures. Since then she has had chest pains, vision problems, non-epileptic seizures, low blood pressure, inflammation of the stomach and small bowel, reflux, is very tired and has no energy. She has a pulse rate that can go up to 216 just walking 10 feet, or 178 sitting down. No words can express how I feel about all of this. I just want my daughter’s life back the way it was before she got this injection. I want the support of our health system. I want them to do whatever tests and treatments necessary to help her recover her normal life.

Read full story...

JC said:

When were the classmates vaccinated? And are they showing signs of similar side effects as mentioned in this letter?

My daughter has been suffering with chronic fatigue ,depression anxiety , body aches. Headaches migraines . Last school year she even had to stay home for a month because the symptoms became so horrible . Today reading this I realize my daughters symptoms aren't all in her head but she is suffering from what her dr told me was a wonderful vaccine I was reluctant but let the doctor convince me her own child recieved this . Where do I turn I wanna help my daughter come back to what she once was , out going great student, and she also never comes out of her room . Please help us

Dawn- said:

JC said:

When were the classmates vaccinated? And are they showing signs of similar side effects as mentioned in this letter?
    My daughter has been suffering with chronic fatigue ,depression anxiety , body aches. Headaches migraines . Last school year she even had to stay home for a month because the symptoms became so horrible . Today reading this I realize my daughters symptoms aren't all in her head but she is suffering from what her dr told me was a wonderful vaccine I was reluctant but let the doctor convince me her own child recieved this . Where do I turn I wanna help my daughter come back to what she once was , out going great student, and she also never comes out of her room . Please help us

Here are some articles that may help: http://vaccineimpact.com/?find=vaccine+damage

Can someone help me? I need to find an article that talks about the specific dangers of receiving a vaccine that you have already been vaccinated for.

People are trying to tell me that it is not harmful to my children to have been vaccinated without the doctor having prior knowledge as to what vaccines they had already received. It is a complicated story. But, someone else has temporary custody of my children. They took my children to the doctor not knowing what vaccines my children had already received and had the doctors vaccinate them anyway. Now, I need to find medical proof that what they did endangered my children because people are trying to tell me it doesn't matter if they were double vaccinated. I can't use something that speaks to the general dangers of vaccinations. I need something that is specific to the dangers of receiving a vaccine on top of another one that you had already been vaccinated for. Can anyone help me?

Thanks so much,

Mommy Love

Mommy Love *Fighting to set the captives FREE!*

Admin---OK said:

My daughter turned 15 in February of 2015. Once she had lots of friends and participated in many activities both in school and at home. She did Irish dancing from 4 years of age, played football for her parish and county, and was awarded 2nd place in the world handwriting competition. She was great in school. In short, she was healthy, active and happy. All of that changed shortly after she got her first injection of the HPV vaccine, Gardasil in October 2012. By November she started having seizures. Since then she has had chest pains, vision problems, non-epileptic seizures, low blood pressure, inflammation of the stomach and small bowel, reflux, is very tired and has no energy. She has a pulse rate that can go up to 216 just walking 10 feet, or 178 sitting down. No words can express how I feel about all of this. I just want my daughter’s life back the way it was before she got this injection. I want the support of our health system. I want them to do whatever tests and treatments necessary to help her recover her normal life.

Dr. Carley www.drcarley.com and www.ReversingVaccineInducedDiseases.com helps parents take control of their child's health and reverse the damage done by vaccines.

Going back to the AMA quacks is not going to help any body who is vaccine damaged. The AMA throws more toxins at a toxic problem. the AMA doctors are IDIOTS and very dangerous.

lanie-martisko said:

I have a niece who was healthy and athletic that has several medical issues due to that vaccine, I have a 13 year old daughter, I refused the vaccine and the Dr. tried to make me feel guilty about not having her vaccinated, I have had parents make negative comments about me not getting it. I have heard way to many stories of healthy children, boys and girls getting sick after getting this. Its awful when Dr. try and push vaccinations, please do research before getting any vaccinations. I'm sorry to hear of your daughters illness, prayers for your daughter and family, don't give up, keep looking for help, it may be now or later, but something will help her.

I fired all MDs that serve drug companies. They are dangerous, arrogant and STUPID IDIOTS and should be fired because they are harming many people. Literally they deserve prison for premeditated murder for it is impossible for them to not see the damgag done by vaccines. They just know they are not liable and don't care about people..they care about income.

I don't know if you can find a good naturopath in your area, but seeing mine regularly has undoubtedly saved my life, and I was experiencing similar symptoms to your daughter (although no seizures, so perhaps a naturopath in conjunction with a neurologist). Neuro-feedback may also be something to look into - I don't know a whole lot about it in terms of treating seizures, but it helps with so many other things that it may be worth a try. Best of luck to you and your daughter (and all those who have posted similar experiences)!

catriona said: > oh my goodness, apart from the extra half hr of education, I would have sworn that someone was writing about my daughter. even down to her being a complicated case.They have diagnosed her with POTS.....postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome. Just got told syncope,vasovagal syncope and pots altogether it's a test I was looking for over 2 years

Nellie said: > I know how you feel because we are going thru the same thing with our daughter. We are from Canada Hi Nellie, We are from Western Canada. My daughter received her first gardasil injection in Aug. of 2012, 2nd Nov.of 2012 and the 3rd in March 2013. I have just only linked her constant illness to the vaccine. My girl is now 15, has not attended school for over 2 years, no energy and constant migraine. In pain of 7or more out of 10 daily. No pain meds help.Shestarted fainting in March of 2014. Prior to that it was constant diarrhea with her menstral cycle, severe stomach cramps and vomitting for days with below normal body temp.When the fainting started we went to the ER All testing she has hadshows nothing. Nine months later finally got to see a neurologist. Tested for POTS, negative. Then the seizures started in Feb. of 2015, along with personality changes. We never knew who she would be after a seizure. EEG normal, MRI, normal. She has been seeing a Psychiatrist who says its conversion disorder. 2 years of therapy with no results. Any meds they put her on seemed to escalate changes in her personality, cause hallucination, night terrors and sleepwalking where she would try to escape from the house. It, s terrible. I just requested our family Dr test for lyme. When the results come in I will be suggesting the vaccine started thismadness. Have you found support?

oh my goodness, apart from the extra half hr of education, I would have sworn that someone was writing about my daughter. even down to her being a complicated case.They have diagnosed her with POTS.....postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome.

Nicholas-Andrian said: > How utterly awful, but all is not lost! DO NOT FAIL to google "Gerson Institute." I believe there are practitioners in Ireland. Yes! I am so glad to see someone post about the Gerson Institute on here! I have read so much about this place that if I were going to spend another cent on something, it definitely would not be on modern-medicine or doctors, but it would 100% be on THIS! Check it out NOW!

Could be hyperadrenergic pots (postural orthostatic tachycardic syndrome). People with this form of pots gets very high heart rates and some get seizures.

Give Her Cannabis Oil... And Psilocybin...

I am so very thankful for this blog, at least now we have some peace having an idea what could have caused her illness. The not knowing made it so much more painful. Although, she felt the posts were too close for comfort, she knows in her heart this is the cause of her suffering. She would like to look into lawsuits, but doesn't know where to start.

Michelle, my oldest daughter didn't appear to have seizures either but had tremors as well among other issues. Her temperament changed forever also😓

Your daughter is probably invaded by mycoplasma or other blood parasites similar to Lymes. An excellent treatment is 3-6g potassium iodide crystals/day (ebay), 20g/day ascorbate, /3 grams/day niacin (nicotinic acid) and 1000mcg/day selenium. This treatment is inexpensive and safe and until you've tried it, don't despair. It doesn't sound like there is any cranial nerve damage and that your daughter can be completely healed. It was the despicable M.D.s who did this to your daughter and then they lied and denied. You should break off all contact with them.

I got this shot before going to college. I cause me to loose a lot of my hair, have awful painful acne, and it messed with my menstrual cycle (even though I was on the pill to regulate it already). It was awful. It affects girls much more than it boys, but girls are the ones that have to get it. Even though boys are the carriers of the diseases it helps prevent. It makes me so mad.

I know you are not alone. We know many of the ingredients in vaccines are toxic and we know viruses can turn off or on a gene. One of the 4 researchers whom developed the vaccine came out in 2009 during a press release and stated she would never give this vaccine to her children. Of course, she was terminated. Another 1 of 4 researchers from the CDC whom was on the panel studying if there was a link between autism and vaccines recently came forward and stated the data was manipulated and that there was a link. He said the data was destroyed but he kept copies of the data and has presented it to officials. Unfortunately, there is no congressional investigation yet nor do I know if there will ever be one. Everyone says vaccines eliminated polio and other illnesses, but if one truly goes back to the data, these diseases were at the bottom of the bell curve. The french and German soldiers from the first gulf war have no gulf war illnesses, yet the Americans, Canadians a and Australians have so many sick. Hmm? Japan recently stopped all vaccines until a child is 6 years of age, due to they know the immune system is not developed. Also, if a child is vaccinated, on many occasions they are contagious for x amount of time is why hospitals with immune compromised children such as St. Jude will not let the children recently vaccinated in the area with sick children. Many people whom caught measles in California had already been vaccinated many times for measles. There are no long term studies on the efficacy of a vaccine. If one were to follow children whom were vaccinated and children whom were not vaccinated to the age of 25, it would be evident that those whom were vaccinated have many more health issues. One must be aware that they must look at whom funds the studies for there is motive to manipulate the data to their benefit. Over my dead body will I be vaccinated after the vaccines they gave us in the military which has haunted many of us for so many years. One cannot convince one whom believes mainstream and refuses to look at all the independent data.