• Legal Medical Kidnapping: A Growing Problem in the U.S.

The right to legal counsel, your Miranda rights, and the right to a speedy jury trial are American rights protected by our Constitution. But not in family court, where a single judge can decide whether or not you are a fit parent. Child Protection Services (CPS) has more power today than the police, sheriff, or FBI, as they can come into your home and remove your child without a search warrant or court order. Someone who doesn't like you, for any reason, can make a phone call and provide an anonymous “tip” with the result of you losing your children. Doctors you disagree with can call CPS and have your child removed from your home with no search warrant or court order, by simply reporting you to CPS. This is in fact happening all across America to thousands of families. It is time to put a stop to this.

Read full story...

it is scary to think that cps or any other group can enter a home and take your child/children. What has happened to our freedoms in America?! They need to be stopped right now! Shame on them. I hope they start getting and conscious and feel horrible about what they have done to good families. Having a child is suppose to be a joy and blessing from God. We need cps workers who are human with feelings.

My children were taken. All they had to do was apparently claim i was crazy. They claimed no actual abuse, just said that i thought my cat could turn into a person. When i was a child i was labeled as mentally ill while in cps custody. After my mother won and fought to get me off of medications i didn't need and was only on because they were attempting to medicate natural reactions to a big bad scary situation for a six year old... Well in arizona forcing people to be silent is common, and so i didn't tell them but i kept a blog of everything, a very public blog that still exists. Everything from what the guy they had 'evaulate' me as a 'psyciatrist' did, from what they did... i took down a couple of posts that my lawyer suggested because during this i sometimes would wish someone would just kill me. Just to be clear, in Arizona its common, some people even accept it which scares me. I lost my boys, my whole world... and because they cried mental health the advocates would even go hands off. Arizona mental health system in Arizona is one of the worst in the nation and its not unusual for people to end up institutionalized for a fictional illness that doesn't exist or lose their children with no actions of their own, just a claim that since they have a diagnosis they will or because they have had a child taken before on those same claims. It can be said that people have lost their children for everything from grounding them at a time that is especially unpleasant to the child, to not grounding them. For being a single parents or because a cps worker doesn't like someones husband or wife and wants you to be a single parent(which usually ends up with them arguing that you can't do it as a single parent anyway)... if it can be claimed it can be done and often times laws are broken and that judge just doesn't stop it. sometimes that judge is who breaks laws, sometimes its just that they allow it. Often times lawyers refuse to submit evidence they know will help your case, sometimes they refuse because they themselves fear the backlash of standing against cps. Most children who are taken, are not taken with a court order but once they have children no matter what they want to keep them and they get extra money for forced adoptions. Its big money and they have been caught taking requests from people as well... but somehow they are still doing this. They need to stop, they need shut down. completely. It might be interesting to know but DES, the department of economic security, is who cps is a department of. They often go after people for no other reason than they are poor and people live in fear because while it hasn't been really said... its not hard to figure out how they get information some of the time, from a des file for foodstamps or insurance. Its because they know a flamingo might as well be your lawyer if your afflicted with a court appointee. they are just a stand in, they dont' really defend you and even if they do they don't do everything they can do, its a lazy half assed 'defense' at best. they are their to stand in and get a pay check and the less they stand against cps the less likely it is that they somehow mysteriously end up with less appointments as someones court appointed attorney. Fact of the matter is, the state pays them and when everyone but the parents and the children stand to gain from it financially... their is a lot of problems that arise. Doctors purposefully misdiagnose people to facilitate the severance of rights on false grounds, the works. Its big business and bribes are commonplace. I agree with you, the only way to truly stop all this is to get rid of it. They don't protect children and to be honest... i know of cases from the early eighties before i was even born when yeah, it was still like this. People who go against them often die under suspicious circumstances and if they don't or die because of something unrelated they often don't get justice for having been killed in some twisted 'revenge'. My mother is an example of this. She stood against them and won, but not six months later she had been killed over custody. Despite overwhelming physical evidence that she had been poisoned and had been moved after collapse and had been put where she was... the ruled it differently ignoring even the fact that their were two pint sized witnesses on the steps that night. Many people die in much more... mysterious circumstances and in all honesty, even if my mother hadn't been murdered that way it was stated that because of the fact medical neglect by a doctor was involved, her incision from her c section had been not properly stitched and hadn't been allowed to heal properly, she had been bleeding for six months. They stated she would have eventually bled until her body could not handle it anymore and she had a heart attack or she did something particularly strenuous and ripped it open even a centimeter more than it was. My mothers doctor would not see her without insurance which had been curiously cut off by des some months before in something similar to what i am dealing with now. While mine and my little brothers insurance was left in tact, hers kept on getting cut off for bogus and often conflicting reasons. In the end, my mother would not have died if she could have gone to a doctor. Their are many similar cases where subtle sabotage is done when someone stands against cps. This is the third time i have had to deal with something like this, the first time i was denied on the basis i made money Ive never seen and worked ten different jobs despite the fact that, that sort of travel and overlap would be impossible. I have lost jobs for no other reason than the actions of cps or a cps worker, family member of a cps worker, friend of a cps worker or someone who was just asked to do something and paid by someone who turned out to be a cps worker or of one of those affiliations with one, usually family. People who speak out against such things are told they are crazy and need to shut up because they cannot be taken seriously as a crazy person. Its not true, but... over time they make you feel like you are crazy. I have talked to enough people to know that im not the only one who has such things mysteriously happen, but if you admit to seeing the connection between happenings... well bad things generally happen or your medicated out the ass. Some people really do go crazy eventually, or at least convince themselves they are, that can be permanent or temporary too but medications aren't helpful because its just the product of 'crazy making' a type of abuse an old therapist told me about and went over with me. They claimed i needed a medication no doctor would or ever did prescribe for me, especially not since id spent years proving that the mental health system was used as a weapon against me, not to help me and it was all for nothing since other than having ptsd, im a normal human being. Sometimes people like to mess with you and tell you that your not and sometimes you have to look into things a little deeper so that you can evaluate that for yourself... because if you take everyone and everything at face value, its folly in a state where cps might as well the the fucking mafia. Anyway, they wanted me on a medication i couldn't have, knowing it was a specific type i couldn't have because it was known to cause suicidal tendencies in me and had when i was a child. Not only that but it was well documented i don't have psychosis and it was well documented then too. Good job on putting this out their. I tried, but i couldn't get this sort of attention and in fact ive had issues with hacking as well since then. I never had issues before hand, and its always files to do with cps. If i didn't have loved ones who had taken notice of how utterly specific it is or how the attacks through hackers tend to be geared towards making me feel like im going crazy or that my computer is haunted im not sure which at this point, but... if others hadn't of noticed id probably be admitting myself to a psychiatric facility or already would have, or i would have killed myself. That is another thing, i didn't realize it until after the fact but... they were really trying to get me to commit suicide so i wouldn't be a problem. And the lawyer who said she had filed the appeal? She either didn't file it or the judge never responded to it, they just let it time out. I actually wouldn't doubt it if she had never filed it, court appointees in az tend to move phone numbers and addresses business wise, as much as cps workers. Its because they move not to get caught, or were caught and simply transfered or fired and re hired at another location etc etc etc... judges are dealt with much the same way and in Arizona every kind of judge handles cps cases, so some of the judges aren't even family court judges and don't even know all the laws for family court. Every time i brought something up that would help my case my lawyer would tell me 'this judge won't care', and that was her excuse. She would refuse to submit it. Recently i found out that you can submit new information to an appeal despite what the lawyer assigned to handle my appeal told me, one more reason i wouldn't be a bit surprised since she told me up front she refused to submit any new evidence or old evidence that hadn't been submitted, and that she was telling me then because everyone always had something a previous lawyer had refused to submit either out of greed or fear. Its bad here in AZ, and your right. Without the coverage those cases got and without that support, they would have never ended the way they did. Sincerely One aching heart among many more who wishes things had been different and would sell her soul if it meant destroying cps and bringing her own children home, or at least collaborating with whoever has them in a joint effort for the children's health and wellbeing... something they would never do, obviously as they have not don't so or even tried and in fact our last visit was with my little boys wondering why mommy didn't want them because they had been filling my boys heads with lies... you don't do that to children you love. Hm, let me try that again. Sincerely, someone who would sell her soul if it meant things could be different than they are now -Luna