• 4 Month Old Texas Baby Seized from Parents in Medical Dispute

The Texas mother of a four-month old baby girl writes, "I just want her back home in my arms and love and kiss on her! To hold her and never let go!" But it has been a month now since little Kathryn Blalock was literally taken out of her mother's arms by CPS and the UMC Children's Hospital in Lubbock, Texas, in what appears to be another medical kidnapping. Lorie, the mother of Kathryn, feels as though she is living a nightmare, amidst contradictory information and diagnoses from the doctors. Despite doing everything she could to follow all of the doctors' instructions, her baby was abruptly removed from her custody and is now in medical foster care away from the family who loves her.

Read full story...

It takes many evil people to destroy a little child's soul, How can these people sleep at night, There will be a day that you will answer for this, So sad

Appears to me that perhaps the baby is on so many drugs, for seizures, that she's no longer happy. Why don't you take a bunch of anti convulsive drugs and see if you feel like normal or happy? I'm a strong believer that vaccines are way overdone nowadays. Why is it that the FDA etc. feel that a vaccine is best for newborns esp. when there is so much evidence on how it effects the brain and other organs. What baby needs aluminum or mercury, which is in each vaccine? If America is so great in regards to medical treatment....then why is it that "of ALL the drugs manufactured in the World...that Americans consume a whopping ----42%" fact check Dr. Steven Hotze Has anyone had her nutrients checked? Doctors are trained with little to zero knowledge of nutrients and yet for any child and especially and unhealthy one...in my opinion that should be done. Integrative doctors don't have hospital rights and mainstream would probably just laugh. Although there are some doctors that think outside the box. Wish this baby the best as every child deserves a change.

David, we were raising our now 15 yr old grandson, similar thing happened to us. He is brainwashed against the whole family he knew and loved growing up.

These stories of medical kidnapping are starting to build in the press. We have baby Sammy in Sacramento, Justina at Boston's Children's Hospital, the Deigle twins in Phoenix AZ, the boy in the midwest.. what is his name? Now baby Kathryn in Lubbock, TX. All parents of these children were doing all they could to properly medically care for their children...and the Departments of Child Protective Services in their communities kidnapped them. The trauma these children suffer! To sever the bonds of a baby and or young child with her/his primary attachment figure causes great and irreversible harm to a child.

This is atrocious.

Isa_49:25 But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children. There is no justice in them taking your little baby girl! You need a great lawyer, and lots of money, not because you have done anything wrong, but because things are so corrupt. I wonder if there is some kind of petition from the people that can get something done for you. I KNOW that the CPS is evil. It follows the agenda of a Hitler designed program.

The problem is less cps and more because of childrens hospitals. They are nonprofits and their research is always patented via the major pharmaeceuticals giants. Its about profit margins, nothing else. Research funding and nonprofit medical funding and pharmaeceutical patents. Your kids are for sale. Cherry picked. Federally funded .org beds and services need filling. No matter what is right or wrong, if they can get a kid, they will take the most useful kid. Research. Drugs. Medicaid. Federal funds. Pharma kickbacks. Every where there is a childrens hospital, you will find this is common. Friend of mine is a senior probie officer. It happened to her kid who had what a childrens hospital wanted. Kid from overseas came here for sn operation, was held under childrens hospital control for four years. She forgot her native language, but recently was finally allowed to go home. But she cant remember her relatives, cannot speak their lsnguage either. Happened to my child too. Same hospital. Its a scam. Your kids are theirs for the bagging. All of the childrens hospitals that operate as a 501c.

It is kind of weird how the government is so overbearing here lately. The DFCS case worker who has custody of my daughter is an actual witch ... I didn't know any of those people still existed since Salem. Anyhow I think people with low skills are being placed in positions of authority whom of which have no clue what they are doing. They are giving my daughter mind drugs too ... hell she don't even want to come home now. Sad but true ... I miss her but my 16 year old daughter has been brain washed! Was placed into foster care for violating a beyond control order for being a rebellious teenager and DFCS tried to turn around and say it was the fault of her parents and launched a 6 month investigation and charged me with child abuse ... which went absolutely nowhere! Man ... I love life but this part of it sux! Anyway to the Texas Mother ... hang in there! God will prevail and so will you!

There are a lot of people with mitochondrial disorders that have adverse reactions to medicines, foods, smells, etc... It is a process of elimination to find out what your body can handle. I am amazed at these so called doctors using these children for research .

They took my kids away also due to a medical mistake. It took me 1 1/2 years to get them back. My baby had a prolapse bowel at 5 1/2 weeks from constipation. It scared us so we dialed 911. Within about 10 minutes of being at the hospital they claimed sexual abuse. They never asked anything about family history when my mother and I had constipation problems as children. My family is still not the same from the bonding time they took away from us. It can never be replaced. My heart breaks for you. Contact freedom fighters for families on facebook. Thanks.

Ye I sign it baby belongs with her moma,y'all take babies from mommies who actually trying take care their kids but u let lowness mommies who try's to harm or kill their kids let them keep them,or leaves them in a hot car,this not fair,give the baby back to her moma go after ones who don't take care their kids

Does mom have videos of baby laughing in her sleep? These could be a rare form of seizure. It would prove the seizures were NEVER truly under control. Something to look into.

From the article, "Lorie Blalock has set up social media accounts to keep people updated. The Facebook page is “Bring Baby Kathryn Home.” Twitter is @bringkathome. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bring-Baby-Kathryn-Home/704840292925310

HOW TO HELP? DONATE!!!! ... 41 comments here, 79,464 Views of this article and only 10 donations TOTAL. Please DONATE even a small amount on their donation page at http://www.gofundme.com/g5aphs ... it will add up. I thank this website for exposing these stories BUT we need to know the next step. Could this website add donation buttons to each of the stories? and links to the parent's blogs / facebook pages so we can stay updated? That would go a long way in helping folks come together and know how to give tangible help.

How can a mother be denied her rights to her child? This is so shameful! How do strangers have a right to the baby who neither love her nor understand her? They are using the law and letting this child suffer. Where are your hearts CPS? I can only imagine the excruciating pain of unfair and unjust separation for mother n baby. Praying for you and your family. And for CPS too.

SO VERY SAD PRAYING FOR UR BBYGIRL RETURN HOME WHERE SHE BELONGS MAY GOD LAY HIS HANDS ON HER AND KEEP HER SAFE

Praying!

We went through the same thing. It was a one year battle to get her back! Texas CPS is out of control!

Where is the petition for us to sign?

The system has to change we must stand up and fight for our children. Last September in 2013 we started a very long battle to get my sisters 5 children. I had to go to court prove the worker did not do her job and that she had something against us. I was made to feel worthless in court by prosecutors but we proved our case. I documented everything when I realized she was not a nice person and in February of this year we got the kids in our home. We hired an amazing attorney who made it possible. In may this worker quit. I did a happy dance :) In July we got a surprise, my sister had one more baby, so on Aug 12th we adopted first 5 and on October 14th adopted the baby. I feel these workers have hard jobs and some over step their power and make decisions that can destroy families and children. We must work to change this. Our family had to use all our savings we still have over $15,000 in legal fees and now as family with 10 children it's a burden. My husband provides for our family but this is way more than we should have ever spent. Talk to your local representatives, get them to write laws to change how these agencies do their jobs but sometimes fail. Other times making it illegal to cause this kind of trauma to children and families. You can read more of our story on our fundraising page. Spread the word, get the laws change to stop the abuse of power. https://fundly.com/m2/bouck-children-adoption-fund