• Medical Kidnapping Business: Judges Skirting the Law for Federal Funds

You have just had armed law enforcement officials show up at your home with CPS workers, demanding that you hand over your child. Terrified, you ask, why?? A doctor has issued a complaint of "medical abuse." Then you remember that you chose to fire your doctor and choose a new one. Not able to resist armed law enforcement, you have no choice but to watch them take your child away. You quickly call an attorney, who sets up a court appearance where you can appeal your case to a judge in family court. Unfortunately, the judge seems unwilling to listen to your reasoning, and does not return your child. Seem like a nightmare? This is a nightmare happening to hundreds of families all across America. Why is this happening? Why do 99% of cases like this brought before a judge in family court never allow the child to return home? As one attorney states: "Can they really be right that much of the time?" In this article we explain why family court judges almost never return children to their parents, with actual footage from a judge's training video on a government website, showing how federal funding received for children who become wards of the state over-ride parental rights.

Read full story...

T.M said:

Admin said:
    You have just had armed law enforcement officials show up at your home with CPS workers, demanding that you hand over your child. Terrified, you ask, why?? A doctor has issued a complaint of "medical abuse." Then you remember that you chose to fire your doctor and choose a new one. Not able to resist armed law enforcement, you have no choice but to watch them take your child away. You quickly call an attorney, who sets up a court appearance where you can appeal your case to a judge in family court. Unfortunately, the judge seems unwilling to listen to your reasoning, and does not return your child. Seem like a nightmare? This is a nightmare happening to hundreds of families all across America. Why is this happening? Why do 99% of cases like this brought before a judge in family court never allow the child to return home? As one attorney states: "Can they really be right that much of the time?" In this article we explain why family court judges almost never return children to their parents, with actual footage from a judge's training video on a government website, showing how federal funding received for children who become wards of the state over-ride parental rights.
    My wife was on pain management with three of our children.When our last child was born the laws had changed with the medication she was taking including an aderal prescription that she stoped useing when she found out she was pregenant. After arriving at the hospital the day of the birth with contractions starting at 2 min appart and being in allot of pain and then trying to push for who knows how long she taken in for an emergeny c section. the fallowing morning dcfs shows up wakes us up mad when we didnt get up the first time they called us with my wife still on the pca machine for pain starts threatening to take the baby away if she does not submit and she was going to rehab. She let them call her pain doctor who stated he didnt know she was pregenant after she had just been there two weeks prior taken off her medication cold turkey that in turn could have killed her dcfs takes the baby into custody and at one of the early court sham the judge tell's us we cant beat dcfs do you realy want to get into a pissing match with them and that he could addopt out all of our children when they only had one and the next thing we know after not even considering the fact that we are human and should be protected by at least one law and we are not a case number and clearly letting us know that dcfs does not have rules of conduct dcfs shows up at my house with a warant and takes the other six. we were even told by the judge in the begining that by law he had to give our child back.???????? he is still not here.

@T.M. -

If you would like us to consider publishing your story, you can write to us here: https://medicalkidnap.com/contactus/

You can also self-publish your story here:https://community.healthimpactnews.com/topic/2773/...

Admin said:

My wife was on pain management with three of our children.When our last child was born the laws had changed with the medication she was taking including an aderal prescription that she stoped useing when she found out she was pregenant. After arriving at the hospital the day of the birth with contractions starting at 2 min appart and being in allot of pain and then trying to push for who knows how long she taken in for an emergeny c section. the fallowing morning dcfs shows up wakes us up mad when we didnt get up the first time they called us with my wife still on the pca machine for pain starts threatening to take the baby away if she does not submit and she was going to rehab. She let them call her pain doctor who stated he didnt know she was pregenant after she had just been there two weeks prior taken off her medication cold turkey that in turn could have killed her dcfs takes the baby into custody and at one of the early court sham the judge tell's us we cant beat dcfs do you realy want to get into a pissing match with them and that he could addopt out all of our children when they only had one and the next thing we know after not even considering the fact that we are human and should be protected by at least one law and we are not a case number and clearly letting us know that dcfs does not have rules of conduct dcfs shows up at my house with a warant and takes the other six. we were even told by the judge in the begining that by law he had to give our child back.???????? he is still not here.

Michelle said: > I live in Florida and the "Cuban connection" in the family court system and in the Court system in general in Miami area is horrible. > THe Judges are a big part of the problem, but most people who are supervisors in the DCF offices are Cuban and the Majority of Judges are too! It is a system that is so corrupt that they are like the Mafia in the way the pass things to this person who happens to be Cuban and if you want the truth they Target the Lower middle class they don't touch the Poor here. The CPS refuses to go into the Project U\(pork and beans) to remove a kid, they say are you kidding they kill people over there. The Rich who can afford high priced lawyers also don't get targeted, the people in the middle mostly Poor Hispanic's NOT CUBANs they drain the working family to death with paying this fee and that, Foster system that is about the $ not kids. When you take an issue of abuse in one of their placements they move the kids to the next, don't punish their (court placements) Abusers, The kid suffer so much more then had they been left at home and offered services and funding to the parents. The State is a shame in this situation. The Feds need to investigate and JAIL these Judges and DCF works,, Look at the Mortality rate in Florida Kids under the Care of the (so called) Family court system. My 3 children were taken from because of a false arrest which took me 6 months fighting in court to beat. Then another 6 months fighting cps t get my kids back. I had to record the social worker and play the tape for the head of cps proving the social workers lies. I then received a new social worker and had my kids in 2 weeks. The first social worker put in his report that my place of rsidence was barely adequit. I had a 3 bedroom condo less then 2 years old and all of the furniture was less then a year old.

Val-Williams said: > Both my children were reacting to daddy's threat of getting custody of them, and the horme. This is years after our divorce. YEARS! Heck as soon as I filed a child support claim. Yes! I tried it once before two years after our divorce and he drove 900 miles (FL- to - KY) and abducted them while I was serving guard duty. At this time he told them 'mom died in a trucking accident'. Fast forward 8 years later, 2012, I decided to quit trucking and return to college (after a roll-over accident that would forever change career paths). > > One child attempted suicide and the other threatened too. While in a medical facility on suicide watch, the first child was legally kidnapped by CPS. She was placed with the babysitter. Two weeks later son threatened suicide and/or running away. While in the same medical facility, he was legally kidnapped by CPS and put in a boy's home--2 hours away. He would be moved five more times and die five times either from drug overdose (twice--courtesy of the state approved 'medical care') where his body was in heart attack zone. Twice where he found a razor and sliced his arm (has scars to this day), and once when he DID run away, in January in shorts and a t-shirt. He was found 6 miles away. In the meantime, daughter stayed with her b/f and best friend, with the babysitter. > > All of this running around to psychologist, therapy, CPS, attorney, courthouse............and going to college. > > So how did CPS get them? Well,, apparently Medicaid does not authorize the SAME 8 week step down program available to TRICARE recipients--military insurance for soldiers. Though I am retired, it is out of the National Guard. Guard members do not get full retirement or insurance (unless we pay an exorbitant amount). However, both children can get MEDICAID while in state custody via CPS??? > > I am outraged. I won't even go into the harassment, bullying, and intimidation----most patriarchal and dismissive attitude. By the time I did get my day in court, two years later, I was beaten-ed down (even by my own pro-bono attorney), exhausted, ............I was an emotional and mental wreck. It culminated in my son staying in state care and a babysitter getting custody of my daughter. > > The problem I have is that through none of this, was anyone concerned about what the process was doing to their biological mother. Bullying, harassing, .........something that is against the law in most places is rampant in Family Court, CPS, and elsewhere. > > Because CPS had been called 'several times' (in the past) ........gave them a free ticket to terrorize our family. While married, my ex is the one who called 'several times'. Each were founded as 'unsubstantial'. > > The point here is that Medicaid doesn't support 'family reunification', lol. BTW, the 2 doctors who called CPS? GONE. QUIT or FIRED. Psychologist, two, one for me and one for daughter. RETIRED or MOVED. Original investigator who substantiated both cases for each child. Suddenly QUIT. Social Workers involve in our case? QUIT ............and the women in charge of DCBS in Frankfort? GONE, new director assigned. > > and now our new govenor, BLEVINS, wants to ax KYNET. He is currently in NH knee high deep in prepping for PRES. Candidates while KY is isolated with a blanket of snow. He is not even from Kentucky, lol. He came to this state to further his career, a stepping stone ......... > > ~Bluegrass and Horsechit state. We are so sorry to hear that your family has gone through this. You can also share your story with us here https://medicalkidnap.com/contactus/ Please consider creating an account here: https://community.healthimpactnews.com/register And sharing your story in our "Ky Group" here: https://community.healthimpactnews.com/groups/ky-bluegrass-families-united-against-dcbs-corruption - By sharing in the KY Group, local people can share stories, resources, encouragement, prayer, and hopefully activate to create local changes. Learn more about our Community here: http://healthimpactnews.com/2016/health-impact-news-launches-new-social-media-platform/

Both my children were reacting to daddy's threat of getting custody of them, and the horme. This is years after our divorce. YEARS! Heck as soon as I filed a child support claim. Yes! I tried it once before two years after our divorce and he drove 900 miles (FL- to - KY) and abducted them while I was serving guard duty. At this time he told them 'mom died in a trucking accident'. Fast forward 8 years later, 2012, I decided to quit trucking and return to college (after a roll-over accident that would forever change career paths). One child attempted suicide and the other threatened too. While in a medical facility on suicide watch, the first child was legally kidnapped by CPS. She was placed with the babysitter. Two weeks later son threatened suicide and/or running away. While in the same medical facility, he was legally kidnapped by CPS and put in a boy's home--2 hours away. He would be moved five more times and die five times either from drug overdose (twice--courtesy of the state approved 'medical care') where his body was in heart attack zone. Twice where he found a razor and sliced his arm (has scars to this day), and once when he DID run away, in January in shorts and a t-shirt. He was found 6 miles away. In the meantime, daughter stayed with her b/f and best friend, with the babysitter. All of this running around to psychologist, therapy, CPS, attorney, courthouse............and going to college. So how did CPS get them? Well,, apparently Medicaid does not authorize the SAME 8 week step down program available to TRICARE recipients--military insurance for soldiers. Though I am retired, it is out of the National Guard. Guard members do not get full retirement or insurance (unless we pay an exorbitant amount). However, both children can get MEDICAID while in state custody via CPS??? I am outraged. I won't even go into the harassment, bullying, and intimidation----most patriarchal and dismissive attitude. By the time I did get my day in court, two years later, I was beaten-ed down (even by my own pro-bono attorney), exhausted, ............I was an emotional and mental wreck. It culminated in my son staying in state care and a babysitter getting custody of my daughter. The problem I have is that through none of this, was anyone concerned about what the process was doing to their biological mother. Bullying, harassing, .........something that is against the law in most places is rampant in Family Court, CPS, and elsewhere. Because CPS had been called 'several times' (in the past) ........gave them a free ticket to terrorize our family. While married, my ex is the one who called 'several times'. Each were founded as 'unsubstantial'. The point here is that Medicaid doesn't support 'family reunification', lol. BTW, the 2 doctors who called CPS? GONE. QUIT or FIRED. Psychologist, two, one for me and one for daughter. RETIRED or MOVED. Original investigator who substantiated both cases for each child. Suddenly QUIT. Social Workers involve in our case? QUIT ............and the women in charge of DCBS in Frankfort? GONE, new director assigned. and now our new govenor, BLEVINS, wants to ax KYNET. He is currently in NH knee high deep in prepping for PRES. Candidates while KY is isolated with a blanket of snow. He is not even from Kentucky, lol. He came to this state to further his career, a stepping stone ......... ~Bluegrass and Horsechit state.

I live in Florida and the "Cuban connection" in the family court system and in the Court system in general in Miami area is horrible. THe Judges are a big part of the problem, but most people who are supervisors in the DCF offices are Cuban and the Majority of Judges are too! It is a system that is so corrupt that they are like the Mafia in the way the pass things to this person who happens to be Cuban and if you want the truth they Target the Lower middle class they don't touch the Poor here. The CPS refuses to go into the Project U\(pork and beans) to remove a kid, they say are you kidding they kill people over there. The Rich who can afford high priced lawyers also don't get targeted, the people in the middle mostly Poor Hispanic's NOT CUBANs they drain the working family to death with paying this fee and that, Foster system that is about the $ not kids. When you take an issue of abuse in one of their placements they move the kids to the next, don't punish their (court placements) Abusers, The kid suffer so much more then had they been left at home and offered services and funding to the parents. The State is a shame in this situation. The Feds need to investigate and JAIL these Judges and DCF works,, Look at the Mortality rate in Florida Kids under the Care of the (so called) Family court system.

By Chester J Chalupowski CJC I

Family courts are a mess - the result of efforts to collaborate among systems and agencies to streamline(railroad) the process more efficiently. Parents don't stand a chance. Cooperate or die. Family courts have outlived their purpose of child protection. Separate the powers or cease and desist. Caseworkers who claim to be "social caseworkers" walk a thin line of false representation. They are not social workers, licensed professionals, held to any standard of ethics, integrity, or performance. Courts recognize them as EXPERTS IN CHILD WELFARE.

Thank you for the excellent coverage! Please keep it up.

My ex starts training next week for a judge position in Arizona. I have sent him this article and asked him to watch out for this kind of thing. The world needs honest men. The world needs prayers.

As usual follow the money

I am so sad at this state of affairs - BUT what it is telling me is that there is an undercurrent of EVIL in humans that works to turn everything they do into something that profits somebody. As an old lady who has tried to be conscientious, honest and have integrity my whole life, I am mystified at how some people on this planet manage to live with themselves - it seems the temptation of wealth is just too much for humans to resist, and with every endeavor we get into, somebody in that endeavor will find a way to enrich themselves - and with funds from the rest of us - despicable - I hope these charlatans get their just reward one day - we can but hope ! Makes you feel like screaming out - please rescue us Lord ! I don't have too much hope of that but we surely could do with some higher level of being fixing things ! Meanwhile all we can do is make a noise and hope to be heard.

I came upon this article and this information (judges are told to remove children from the home to get federal funds) while reading about the Rengo family case. This is very scary and also the theme that must be repeated again and again. The article also mentions that it only happens to children in poor families and not to children from middle and upper class families. It appears to me that this information must be made common knowledge to the good people of this nation especially those in positions of power and influence i.e. lawyers. Legislators and more. Someone from medical kidnap or health impact news should write a relatively brief and clear article linking unwarranted removal of children from the homes just to get federal funds. You can include evidence in the videos. documents and more included in this present article. This article should be sent to well known and well thought of writers and columnists who hopefully will run with the message. 1. Charles Krauthammer 2. Mike Adams 3. Ron Paul I can't think of anyone else but I am sure that there are people who will find this information a goad to action. In recapping this story the key themes are: poverty ie. powerlessness, federal funds for children removed from their homes, a compromised training system which encourages fraudulent and corrupt practices and a complete absence of integrity and care for the well being of children and the family. This is a blight and a cancer that cannot be allowed to remain.

Thanks Mary for the important info.

We had 7 witnesses that my son was safe but bc our witnesses were not drs the judge ruled against us. Said that a case worker and therapist were not reliable witnesses. How are they not credible?

Mary ? of course the judges play a role-they sign the orders. cps must be sued out of existence and replaced with an AUTHENTIC LEGAL SYSTEM where making false reporting a felony and THIS APPLIES STRICTLY TO THE BS ARTISTS KNOWN AS SOCIAL WORKERS and court appointees. THEY LIE FOR PROFIT. remedy ? Calls are made and WILL BE IMMEDIATELY VERIFIED VIA a physical exam with the parents and law enforcement in attendance AND the costs of the exams going right back to the STATE. photpgraphs will betaken verifying condition. NOW some will STATE that THIS IS TRAUMATIC TO THE CHILDREN- REMOVING A CHILD FROM A NONABUSIVE HOME AND SHOVING THEM INTO A STRANGER'S DOMAIN,ISOLATING THEM FROM THEIR PARENTS AND FAMILY IS MUCH MORE TRAUMATIC THAN THIS. PHYSICIANS WILL STATE THEIR FINDINGS to another INDEPENDENT SOCIAL WORKER,not the cps lackey. INTERROGATIONS WILL BE VIDEOTAPED so the bs artists cannot CHANGE TESTIMONY . the KANGAROO cOURt HEARINGS WILL BE VIDEOTAPED since these HEARINGS are NOT worthy of court reporting and literally ANYTHING GOES inside these rooms. GARBAGE and BS is thrown all around ,UNSUBSTANTIATED BS presented as facts and BINGO another child/children removed. see ? THERE IS a viable alternative. Until CPS IS CLOSED DOWN, SUE THEM ON THE FEDERAL LEVEL as every single hearing VIOLATED YOUR 14TH AMENDMENT RIGHTS TO BEGIN WITH and upon researching YOUR RIGHTS,you will then find the MULTIPLE USC VIOLATIONS THAT GO HAND IN HAND WITH A HEARING. probate court's GUARDIANSHIP SYSTEM OPERATES THE SAME WAY IF THEY FEEEEEEL LIKE IT. NOT KISSING THE ARSES OF THEIR COURT APPOINTED LACKEYS LEADS TO REMOVAL OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBER AND YOUR FAMILY MEMBER DISAPPEARED. SOME STATES ALLOW THE GUARDIAN TO DECIDE WHERE THEIR WARD LIVES...AND WHO VISITS.. so ONCE THEY GET THEIR HANDS ON YOUR FRAGILE,DISABLED FAMILY MEMBER-- THEY'RE GONE. and it's all the SAME AS THE CPS SYSTEM- a foRM of FOSTER CARE-dumping their WARD in a nursing home for the frail elderly,MOST young disabled into the STATE SYSTEM SCHOOLS or foster care-medicaid pays/ funding from the state's fund/social security fnding PLUS THE BS ARTIST guardian HAS LEGAL RIGHTS to the ""estate"" be it only the social security allotment,or in some cases real MONEY and PROPERTY- PEOPLE ! close these KANGAROO COURTS DOWN AND DEMAND NO CRIMES ? NO COURT. and UNDERSTAND THAT PROBATE OPERATES like the stories you used to hear about from the soviet union--THEY DEFINE WHAT IS OR ISN'T=THE DECLARE PEOPLE INCAPACITATED ON AND ON AND YOU SIT THROUGH THESE SESSIONS HELPLESS.

Thank you so much for covering the role judges play. You might be interested in this. It's from California's judicial benchbook. It advises judges to find the home unfit in order to receive federal funds. They must also find that reasonable efforts were made to keep the child in the home, also to receive funds. That's on p. 13. On p. 106 it says that there does not have to be evidence of abuse in order for there to have been abuse. http://thesociologycenter.com/EvidenceBooks/Bench Guides SmallFile.pdf