• Family Court Judges’ Unconstitutional Gag Orders On Parents

Since we have been publishing the stories of parents who have had their children seized by medical authorities and social service agencies over medical disputes, twice now we have had family court judges tell us, via the parents, to take down our stories because the parents were supposedly violating their gag orders. Well, there is just one problem with those gag orders and judges' orders to remove parents' stories from the media: they are unconstitutional according to some of the top legal authorities in the United States.

Read full story...

Speaking out anyway is an option, but you definitely risk jail. Narcissists cannot stand having people expose them, and you can expect the judge to lash out at you. The media often ignores Family Court cases--especially divorce cases--because they think it's just another case of "he said/she said," and proof is hard to come by. Or they're just jaded and think there's nothing that can be done. For every case the media covers, tens of thousands--or hundreds of thousands--go unexplored. It's a travesty.

"Tell everyone you can, and if you are gagged, fight like hell to get it lifted." Or ignore and speak anyway, knowing you have the Constitution on your side, letting them decide if it is worth prosecuting or not. That is what Lou Pelletier eventually did in the case with his daughter, Justina. He was very fortunate to get some big name media people to cover his story, like Glen Beck, Mike Huckabee, Dr. Phil, etc.

Many of these Family Court judges are essentially criminals. As has been said, the only way they get away with abuse like this is that the public is unaware of it. Much of whar takes place in Family Court is, by design, secret. That secrecy conceals the abuse, and perversely, the judges have the power to gag the only witnesses. People like this are often mentally ill--usually with Narcissistic Personality Disorder, or related illnesses like Borderline Personality Disorder and Antisocial Personality Disorder, all of which can overlap. They appear normal on the surface, but behind closed doors, they are abusive. People like this are called "Narcissists," "Sociopaths," or "Psychopaths." They have a pathological need to control others. Often that need extends into abuse--or even sadism, if that abuse gives them pleasure. They do not feel empathy. For that reason, they do not show compassion. This behavior is due a brain circuitry defect--it can be seen in a functional MRI scan. There is no cure. Therapy does not help people like this, and it often just makes them morev effective abusers. Unfortunately, when it comes to Family Court judges, there are no standards for legal or mental competence. Even obvious mental illness isn't grounds for exclusion from holding office. And the power of the office attracts sociopaths like vultures to carrion. It's a nightmare scenario that almost nobody is aware of. This cannot be allowed to continue in this country. The only antidote is publicly. Tell everyone you can, and if you are gagged, fight like hell to get it lifted.

Nebraska gag order here too. And they hid the court file in the judge's chambers so no one could see it. To this day I have people tell me they tried to go read my file and were told it is "sealed". It was sealed throughout the custody battle but then the seal order was rescinded. But the clerk tells people its sealed. I was gagged through all of it however. Its baloney, they do it so the media or someone who might DO something about it will never see the case.

Glen Gibellina go to www.nationallibertyalliance.org Committees CPS/APS Joint action lawsuit.

I was also put under a gag order in Nebraska! But mine was in Juvenile court. Nebraska is a bad state for failing to uphold peoples rights. "The object of the gag order is clearly to restrain the parents' constitutional right of free speech. The right of free speech is "constitutional bedrock" and a right by which other freedoms, such as assembly and free press, are given meaning and power. Therefore, the right which is the object of the gag order can hardly be considered a "mere technical right." The orders at issue are obviously a "prior restraint" on the parents' right of free speech, and while they are not unconstitutional per se, there is a "`heavy presumption'" against their constitutional validity. See Southeastern Promotions, Ltd. v. Conrad, 420 U. S. 546, 558, 95 S. Ct. 1239, 43 L.Ed.2d 448 (1975). Thus, we readily conclude that the object of the January 2, 2009, order is of "sufficient importance" under the continuing order doctrine to make it appealable." In Re Tt, 779 N.W.2d 602 (Neb. Ct. App. 2009)

Do any of you know how to get signed up as a part of a class action suit here in NYState?

Gag order for life here. Tried to have it lifted when all of the children were adults but the judge said no, it is a "final order". See article and video: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/11/06/1337710/-PA-Allegheny-County-Family-Court-Judge-Kathleen-Mulligan-issues-Gag-Order-for-life-in-divorce-case

what the corrupt family courts really need is more exposure to their tactics and unconstitutional policies that happen every day across this great nation and our local courtrooms this must stop.

I was given a gag order in district court in Nebraska over a custody dispute. I was ordered not to say "he treated me." Those words were not allowed to leave my mouth. But my children's father was allowed to ramble on and on about how unfit and bizarre I was, and was never reigned in. Also, the judge and court reporter constantly complained that I spoke too fast. No matter how I tried, my rate of speech was never tolerable. Looking back, I suspect this was an excuse for the court to leave out key points from my testimony

Are you willing to share your story. You'd have more than one earnest listener.

The only way to get this to stop from habitually happening is to create laws stating without formal charges upon parents for abuse child cannot be removed. Furthermore if such charges result in an acquittal they need to be immediately returned.

My wife and I and our two sons were gagged in the court in New Zealand - the State wanted to protect the child sex gang which had raped our under age daughter. I encourage you to read our nightmare experiences here: http://bit.ly/ourNZexperience

Mr. Nuzzo, I am so sorry to hear of your experience. That borders on insanity that they would go forward with this. Rest assured there will be a day of reckoning for those who are so corrupt and evil. They will have their day in an eternal court and will not escape the damnation of eternal hell. God has your back and when your Samantha turns 18 she can do as she pleases. Unfortunately, it takes the public exposure like Justina's case to raise public awareness. Now with the Diegel sisters in Phoenix, and many other cases that are starting to come to light, your case may not have happened entirely in vain. The more we find out about these, the more we can raise awareness of the systemic abuses occurring. When it's just one or two isolated cases, not much attention will be gained. But as more and more get spotlights on them, the more the light will shine. Hopefully, the light will get so bright with the egregious abuses that legislators will finally wake up and see what's happening. Take the energy you have that feels so undirected and begin working towards that end. Document everything. Write a book and self-publish, if you have to. Tell your story. Name names. Make them accountable somehow. They may have won some battles, but you're still alive and Samantha is still alive. There's still something to fight for. Fight with everything you have to save another family the heartache you have experienced.

I had a gag order put on me at the same court house as the Pelletier family did. They forced me to remove a "happy birthday Samantha" that I posted on my Facebook page. My case started a month before theirs and a few months after their case ended mine did too, but mine ended with my parental rights being taken and a forced adoption. I was unfortunate to not get the media exposure that the Pelletier family did, therefore I was bullied and tormented by the bottomless pockets of the state run Massachusetts dcf system. I filed complaints everywhere imaginable, but without public exposure no one does anything to control dcf's abuse of power. The umbudsman, whom is supposed to check into reports against dcf, actually laughed at my aunt and I when we were trying to file a complaint. This has been the worst experience of my life and the feeling is just a few steps away from someone murdering your entire family. The worst part of it is that our tax dollars actually pay these people to do these things to us. After a traumatic event such as this it's pretty difficult to be a functional human being. We are here to be the protectors of our children, and when that task is stripped away, it can be very difficult to find any other task or goal meaningful ever again.