• Families Ripped Apart By False Accusations of Child Abuse – Vaccine Injuries Often to Blame

There are a growing number of parents who have been falsely accused of child abuse. Many of these cases only occur after parents mention that their child first became ill after they received a routine vaccination. Over the years as a journalist exposing these issues, I have been asked to help dozens of families worldwide who have lost their children or are losing their children as a result of false accusations. I spend many hours sifting through paperwork and engaging with a small number of brave professionals who are willing to give up their time and experience to help in these difficult and complex cases.

Read full story...

• Families Ripped Apart By False Accusations of Child Abuse – Vaccine Injuries Often to Blame

My son who is autistic was handed over to his mother last spring after 9 years in my custody. She falsely accused me of child abuse in what I characterize as vague, non - specific in time or place, generalized claims of spanking, based on hearsay, type of statement. Because she says she felt "threatened" without citing a single day, place, or describing what I did she got to make this accusation behind closed doors. She has a criminal record thick as a book, I've proven she has lied in documents she's filed in the last year, she has several dozen violations of the previous visitation order documented by the police, has had kidnapping charges filed against her for taking off with our son

I agree so much. My is 3 now but at age 1 1/2 our lives were turned upside down.my perfect healthy baby boy who was so full of life got his routine vaccinations for about 2 days after he wasn't acting right kept getting weird ticks..then exactly 4 days later he suffered a gran mal seizure and was hospitalized he then continued having tons of absence seizure following the big one.those occurred for almost 2 months.my once then vibrant toddler turned into a different child..rocking in corners,flapping his hands,not talking anymore and not consolable and stopped eating most everything he enjoyed before.he wasn't himself at all. He went through ECI and did therapy and finally 3 months before his 3rd birthday we got his diagnosis of moderate to severe autistic.I thank the lord everyday that he left my baby here with me and didn'take him that day but we have made it with struggles,sweat and tears and some laughter as well.then when my baby girl who is 6 months old was born she had subutex in her system because i have been on it for 5 years and had paperwork to prove that i was legally prescribed that and a low dose of tramadol.even though i had a ton of paperwork cps was still contacted and made our lives hell.i had to be supervised for over a month and had many threats that they were going to take my kids.i have text messages,video,audio of them lying all the way up to the program director.my vase was overturned at the review and a week later they came to my door again with the accusation of medical neglect..i contacted her doctors asap and neither of them stated any concern as she was at every appt and up on all her milestones and no one else has medical record access except me and her doctors because when my cps case closed they were no longer allowed access without a signed release.well they called and got information anyways by telling her pediatrician that they by law were allowed to have her records and so he released them but didn't release that she was already under the care of another doctor as well so she hadn't seen that doctor in 2 months.i showed them paperwork from the new doctor and they still didn't care and said they were going to go get orders..fortunately because i did not allow them into my house without a court order and also informed them that i know for certain her doctor didn't make the report and that it was retaliation from my ex caseworker for exposing her they finally backed off....for now anyways..but i know they will try again its their m.o. but they know i record everything and they know i have them hung by their balls if they come and harass me again but i need help with an attorney so i can get a restraining order against them proving its retaliation and they are harassing me..i have proof,paperwork,doctor statements,social workers at my baby's doctors office statements,audio and video recordings and phone call recordings..i need a lawyer before they come back again trying to take my babies and i know they will.i have 4 under age 6 and 1 is special needs...more money for them..please help

New video uploaded.

Yes, YouTube has blocked it due to the producer using some music not cleared of copyrights. We are waiting for a new copy from the producer. Sorry about that!

Clicking on the video gives me the message that it is "not available in your country." I live in the U.S.

Too many people in top positions in governments worldwide have links to the vaccine industry and don't want any publicity to reveal that vaccines cause more deaths and injuries than the diseases they're designed to protect children from. These same people, sociopaths , would rather sacrifice children (very often babies) on the altar of vaccine profits from which they're making megga bucks in the £800 Billion vaccine market. Even the explosive story (see bit.ly/1tgCmic Aug 2014) re the CDC Whistleblower William Thompson (#hearthiswell) revealing the suppression of data since 2000 showing a 340% increased risk of American African children developing Autism after the MMR vaccine has been totally ignored by mainstream media worldwide. This just shows the tremendous power and influence exerted by the 'powers that be' to gag editors. Parents (globally) have a right to know that vaccines aren't safe or effective (see bit.ly/1lX8A04 )William Thompson has now apologised to Dr Andy Wakefield ( reknowned British Gastro-Enterologist) whose 1998 study identified a new bowel disease showing a possible link between MMR vaccine and Autism and had his career deliberately destroyed with false accusations (later squashed) by the UK government to protect the MMR programme (see bit.ly/1rKmgvH ) . When will all the injustice and truth re children's vaccines ever be revealed and crimes against humanity be pinned to the sociopaths in charge of our so called 'health' agencies?