• Foster Kids Speak Out: Sue Agency over Abuse in “Kids for Cash” Scandal

Kim Baldonado of NBC news in Los Angeles reported this week that several foster care kids have come out into the open to testify about abuses allegedly committed in California's foster care program. In a press conference, former foster care children who are now young adults testified to horrendous abuses including: being tortured by "specially-made tools," and being "abused verbally, physically and sexually."

Read full story...

If a group gets together to sue Hennepin County MN I need to know so I can join!!!

Cecilia-A-Sparks said:

• This group of victims needs to get more and more national coverage. Seek out recognized verbal fighters like Bill O'Reily. He has no fear of the government entities. I know he's been through the family court. Right or wrong, he knows what's going on. He knows the greed. Groups going to media outlets are stronger than individuals. Reach out!

I have tried to reach O'Reily. Do you have a good contact for him?

No Longer Ignored...

• This group of victims needs to get more and more national coverage. Seek out recognized verbal fighters like Bill O'Reily. He has no fear of the government entities. I know he's been through the family court. Right or wrong, he knows what's going on. He knows the greed. Groups going to media outlets are stronger than individuals. Reach out!

Almost the same exact thing just happened to me. To say I am stunned is putting it mildly. The "fabrication" is also putting it mildly ... out right lies ... I just can not understand how these "case workers" are able to lie , produce no evidence, and get away with harming children ... because to remove a child from a loving and caring parent or grand parent is to cause real and lasting harm to any child.... is it to justify their jobs ?? ... I will keep you in my prayers

A friend of mine was going through something similar had one of those rare case worker a who had a concience and a soul who was assigned to her case AFTER CPS kidnapped them and told her that the loophole is to MOVE AWAY TO AT LEAST THE NEXT COUNTY OR CITY OVER and they will have to do a lot more paperwork to find you and assign a new case worker. They hate work. Only want money. If you research there are many families who move yearly to keep their children but be sure to do it AS SOON AS YOU KNOW THERE IS AN OPEN INVESTIGATION! IT IS IMPERITAVE. DO NOT TRY TO COMPLY! THERE IS NO MONEY FOR THEM IN YOUR COMPLIANCE THEREFORE IT MEANS ABSOLITELY NOTHING. MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON THESE MONSTERS AMD GOD BE WITH THE CHILDREN AND FAMILIES OF THESE HOMES BROKEN BY THE SOULESS CPS.

Same in UK kids are nothing but cash incentives for social workers

Thank you for your use of the word "fabricated." My granddaughter was taken from my home because her mother, who does not live here, is a drug addict. CPS took her 2 oldest children from the relatives' homes where they were living and well taken care of, then came and got the baby (4 mos.) from my house where she lives with her father, my son. To read the report makes one sick. They FABRICATED details, pulled them straight out of their imaginations in order to justify taking the baby. I am a teacher in this district and would never have believed that these people would lie the way they have. But now I have seen it and am battling it, trying to get the baby back. She is sick with a nasty cold and diaper rash and needs medical attention. Your use of the word is appropriate for how these people work. I am disgusted with this agency, simply sick to my stomach over it all.

It is the same in Australia. Children are being taken daily for no reason.

Way to go kids!!!! HIt em where it hurts. This needs to be done in every state. These kids deserve the money that was gotten in their name and as beneficiaries for their parents if they were disabled or deceased, as soon as we make this MONSTER unprofitable they'll find another avenue to exploit.. Why can't this be charged as traffiking children?

We the people have given these miscreants their power and authority, by silent complicity as they were quietly kidnapping kids for cash over the last 25 years. First, it was just an ocassional family; so all the people said: "They (parents) must have done something wrong. Social workers know what they are doing.". Now it is wide spread and open, they are imbedded in the systems of society, rubber stamped by the courts, and granted immunity as kids are being snatched up left and right. All for profit. Yet, the truly abused children still die in their homes. Truly evil, abusive parents recognize themselves when they see a CPS worker, so they don't even answer the door. Good parents want to cooperate and be certain their children are well, so they grant entry. In a sense, clueless parents allow the vampire into their homes. This is exactly what happened in Germany when Hitler came for the Jews. At first, it was just a few, so the neighbors and friends were silent. By the time the citizens realized what was going on, it was too late to peacefully stop. We are getting to this pont with our own SS, (Social Services), CPS units.They MUST be stopped now, as their power and grip grows stronger every day they are allowed to thrive. The vampire needs a vampire killer to drive a stake into its heart. Or we will be looking at another world war. These are our children, grandchildren, nieces, nephews, sisters, brothers, and all loved ones who need to be protected from this evil. If they are allowed to keep thriving, they will soon come for one of yours (if not already); then you will know exactly what I am talking about.

what services did u deny? I live just outside of Detroit and this scares me.

Same thing here in Modesto calif they fabricated a lot on ny daughter and removed her boys and now they been abused as well when they took them they had no bruises and my grandson has bruises and a big cut on his head we will be suing them to its not right what there doing they need to be stopped

Thank those children who are speaking out. This is happening all over the USA. It is happening by CPS and DHS, government agencies. The government is taking children and placing in them abusive homes when they would have been safer with their parents or grandparents. Please everyone needs to continue to tell your story! It’s the only way people will wake up – I hope. God Bless.

CPS Detroit wrongfully removed our children. No abuse, neglect, or exploitation. CPS filed a twisted and fabricated petition against us. All hearsay no evidence. We have presented evidence to prove the LIES and our innocence. Our children have been moved three times in two months, our baby girl is seperated now from her brothers. All because we refused services that we didnt need, so a CPS caseworker filed a petition a referee rubber stamped the order and they took our children. We refuse to admit their lies, we wont agree to or sign anything . We are in pretrial over jurisdiction, Please pray the judge sees the truth.

Mary, I just read your comment to my husband and said can you even imagine this can happen, and yet it does. Please continue to tell your story! It's the only way people will wake up - I hope. God Bless.

Thank you very, very much for including this on your site. I'm from that county, San Bernardino, which has the 2nd highest number of foster kids in the state. Our board of supervisors thinks that CPS is just great. My own nephew is being adopted out just because CPS wants to. I attended the press conference, and what it doesn't show is that two of the girls (the two on the top left of the group) said that they had been taken from non-abusive families. While waiting for the press conference, I was by two people who had anti-CPS signs. A really alarming number of random people stopped by to tell their stories- victimized families, a foster parent, a former foster kid, and others.