• Why is the Arizona “Family Advocate” Threatening People Asking About Children in State Custody?

Maria Hoffman carries the title "Director of the Arizona Legislative Office of Family Advocacy." Her job description is stated to be: "Under contract to the President of the Arizona Senate and the Speaker of the Arizona House of Representatives, and working for all ninety members of the legislature, Ms. Hoffman is the only person at the legislature who handles CPS constituent issues directly and with the Attorney General’s Office." So any parent who has a question about why CPS took away their child cannot even ask their elected representatives in the Arizona State Legislature anything about their child, as all such inquires are handled only by Maria Hoffman, who is an employee and not an elected official. When people ask questions about her role or about their children in state custody, she replies by threatening them with jail time or fines, including state legislators according to one source. This is a "Family Advocate"? How can one woman have so much power to keep families apart as a paid employee of the government and not an elected official? Who is she really protecting? Health Impact News has discovered some shocking information about Maria Hoffman.

Read full story...

• Why is the Arizona “Family Advocate” Threatening People Asking About Children in State Custody?

christina said:

I have had two of my children taken away. One when I was 15 years old and my family wasn't there to help me. So the state of CA sold my child when I was still a teenager and was unable to do anything about it. Then the state of PA stole my son when I got back from Iraq from serving my country for 13 months in country. I came back with PTSD and all kinds of medical problems so the state of PA said I was unable to take care of my child and they sold him to a family here. Thanks USA thanks a lot.

Don't give up, i relied on God to get my daughter back, and he was faithful. Cps is plain evil, sounds like you have an excellent federal case....my grandfather's fought in every war this country was in. And I know how you feel...you risk your life to defend your country. And the country you defended let you bdown....by taking yourchildren..my daughter was molested in foster care, the guy was arrested. Yet they did everything in their power to keep my daughter in their system. And that included lying, cheating, and falsified documents, to keep her. I got so mad that I went on a 5 day fast and prayed day and night, a year later the corruption in Arizona came out, and they call and dismiss the case....I wrote everyone I could for help and help never came....i auto tape the therapist, i order as many transcript of court hearings, my own lawyer told me the judge had it out for me and would never return my child ...i had to go into Gods court room and plead my case....And yes God does have a court room in heaven. Read David Herzog book the ancient portals of heaven....i can't see what state your in ,but if you would like some information, about the healing rooms in your state please email me at lorialexius65@[removed] ...in fact anyone that would like information ,about God and were to go to get help by some real good Christians feel free to contact me at my email address above and I will help you any way I can

LORI-alexius said:

christina said:

I have had two of my children taken away. One when I was 15 years old and my family wasn't there to help me. So the state of CA sold my child when I was still a teenager and was unable to do anything about it. Then the state of PA stole my son when I got back from Iraq from serving my country for 13 months in country. I came back with PTSD and all kinds of medical problems so the state of PA said I was unable to take care of my child and they sold him to a family here. Thanks USA thanks a lot.
    Don't give up, i relied on God to get my daughter back, and he was faithful. Cps is plain evil, sounds like you have an excellent federal case....my grandfather's fought in every war this country was in. And I know how you feel...you risk your life to defend your country. And the country you defended let you bdown....by taking yourchildren..my daughter was molested in foster care, the guy was arrested. Yet they did everything in their power to keep my daughter in their system. And that included lying, cheating, and falsified documents, to keep her. I got so mad that I went on a 5 day fast and prayed day and night, a year later the corruption in Arizona came out, and they call and dismiss the case....I wrote everyone I could for help and help never came....i auto tape the therapist, i order as many transcript of court hearings, my own lawyer told me the judge had it out for me and would never return my child ...i had to go into Gods court room and plead my case....And yes God does have a court room in heaven. Read David Herzog book the ancient portals of heaven....i can't see what state your in ,but if you would like some information, about the healing rooms in your state please email me at lorialexius65@[removed] ...in fact anyone that would like information ,about God and were to go to get help by some real good Christians feel free to contact me at my email address above and I will help you any way I can

@LORI-alexius,

For your security, we do not approve personal emails or phone numbers to be published on our page. Registered Community users should contact each other via our secure Chat.

In order to use the secure Chat feature, readers will need to create and register a new account (and confirm it via email), and then "Friend" each other. Create a user account here: https://community.healthimpactnews.com/register

christina said: > I have had two of my children taken away. One when I was 15 years old and my family wasn't there to help me. So the state of CA sold my child when I was still a teenager and was unable to do anything about it. Then the state of PA stole my son when I got back from Iraq from serving my country for 13 months in country. I came back with PTSD and all kinds of medical problems so the state of PA said I was unable to take care of my child and they sold him to a family here. Thanks USA thanks a lot. My heart breaks whenever I hear of any child taken away from good parents and good homes. There is NO reason why you shouldn't get your children back ASAP! Friend's of mine just recently, after fighting tooth and nail, after 6 yrs had gotten there son back. All the while,.. Being abused in the foster home the state sent him to and found out another child (while him being there) was murdered! My friends son also has a lot of developmental disabilities and now sad to say terrified around other people and children bullying him at school. I just want to say my prayers are with you sweetie and know with the Lord anything can change for the better! GOD BLESS and keep your head up and pray. Changes will come! Sincerely, Angie & family

Did you happen to notice that Department of Economic Security and Child Protective Services are used interchangeably?

It sounds to me that they aren't trying to stop human trafficking they are the ones involved in it. This woman and all who are involved need to be removed, investigated and brought up on charges. I live in a state that happens to have one of the highest rates of human trafficking and everything stated above, if true, shows classic m.o. for child slavery and human trafficking. And with this new bill 4980 - they just made it legal to make children disappear.

It gets worse! House/Senate Bill 4980 passed. If you look this up, it's an increase in adoption incentives under the guise of a bill meant to stop child trafficking, with preemptive provisions: The State will now be able to predict that a child may be subject to trafficking, so they can remove the child, change his/her namwe for their aafety, and start trafficking the child to numerous adoptions to prevent the child from being trafficked. AND....CONGRESS WILL NOT PUBLISH THE ROLE CALL, STATING ONLY THAT IT PASSED CONSIDERABLY SO NO ROLE CALL WAS TAKEN. Our Senators and Congressmen know the bill was bad enough to hide it from us and keep their names off of it!!

The CPS is little more than a form of legal child trafficking and needs to be investigated from sea to shining sea, These atrocities are happening in all states. The statement about the hospital receiving $825 merely for turning over a child to CPS was rather chilling. I watched just 4 days ago as a friend had this happen to her in west Ky. CPS used a previous (unproved) allegation of "shaken baby syndrome" on another child who they terminated from this young mother, to take the newborn. Since they terminated her rights just last month on her other children after only 9 months and told her she had failed to cooperate , the newborn was an easy grab. Recent research has found that "Shaken Baby Syndrome" can be mimicked by a deficiency of vitamin D. Also "Ricketts". They traumatize the family and order them to do things that they may be financially incapable of doing, then ridicule and prosecute.them for not following court orders.

THE ANSWER IS EACH CHILD IS WORTH 100,000.00 IN THE SYSTEM. THAT IS SOCIALWORKERS, APPOINTED OVERSEEERS AND ON AND ON. THE MONEY OILS THE WHEELS OF INJUSTICE. NO ONE KNOWS UNTIL THEY ENTER THIS WORLD OF HELL. CERTAINLY NOT FOR THE BENIFIT OF THE CHILD.

Cps does nothing. But take kids for no reason,sells them they are nothing. Ut children. Kidnappers,black marketing. Them this is a known. Fact they remove kids out of thee home for no reason, they cant answer why,when questioned, my niece. Was aken from her home, when asked why they couldn't. Answer,my mom askes they dont even answer her phone calls,there was no reason for this cps is wrong,crooked,iam going to the papers,news i need some answers, i want justice

It is called CORUPTION. It is all the way through the family court. It is a matter of money. Yes, MONEY. Each child is worth MONEY for statistics to generate MONEY. Keep up the good work. challenge. Varadee