• 17 Month Old Baby Taken from Family for Disagreeing with Doctors

Jessica Gilmore says, "I just want to love my grandson. That's all I want." However, if Connecticut DCF (their child protective services) has their way, little 17-month-old Jaxon Gilmore, who may not have much longer to live, will be adopted out to strangers, all because a grandmother allegedly questioned authority, seeking the best possible care for her sick grandchild. Here is the family's story as reported to Health Impact News.

Read full story...

Judges ate just as corrupt...cps needsvto go...protest protest protest..they're just muderers

Fight take them to court there not only hurting a poor sick baby but there hurting the family pain suffering stress now your sick y'all will be in my preyers may God bless you all help you may he bless and heal you all from the in side out in Jesus name

Our Grandchildren were taking by CPS and they try to have it where we can't get them and say someone in Family should have them WELL are we CHOPPED LIVER ....

This is crazy! Why hasn't a judge heard and decided on this yet!? I had 2 severely microcephalic (like Jaxon) children and cared for them at home. Each has passed now, but they had the best care

amen! You have said it all!

This child has microcephaly (small brain) which causes the infantile spasms

Trish Bring Jaxon Gilmore home is praying for you and your family. You couldn't be more correct. Holding you in our prayers.

I live in ct and both my kids are medically complex and am know fighting to get them home. Ct DCF are the most corrupt people I have ever met. They care little of the harm they due to our children when they decide that the nurses in their offices know more then the loving parents. Praying for both our families tonight

I'm so sorry Liz. I completely agree.

This story is so similar to mine it brings me to tears. Why must parents be penalized for giving birth to a medically fragile child. Cps and all who support them are horrible!

I can't stand these so called professional's that read a book and think they know it all. Every case is different. They act with no emotion

We have got to do more than just bitch about it.Our children are being terrorised by a gov. funded terrorist organications. We need to come together and make our voices heard for major reforms. We need to become noticed by those who have the power to make those changes. For the love of children, WE NEED TO BE HEARD!

i had the same issues but different state. Well my son was older but it took me 4 yrs to get him back and by the time I did hes was so institutionalized i couldn't help him. These states need to but out of the families and let us raise our kids the ways we were raised. This Grandma loves this baby and I can relate Because I am also a grandma and would go to the ends of the earth and die for my grand kids,. Leave this woman alone and let her have her grand-baby back

Sometimes you have to look and look til you find an M.D. who is familiar with unusual medical problems. I worked for years with a company who supplied growth hormone. Horror stories from parents about CPS visits,accusations, M.D. reports of their improper care of a child who was not thriving, gaining weight, growing in size led to traumatic experiences and self doubt. Many held on to guilt feelings for years of something they could not control. Many children were treated for an off label diagnosis, which when the medication proved effective became an approved treatment. *The right Doctor can make all the difference.* I hope they get the child back. He will thrive much better in a loving environment. With treatment from a Doctor who will look outside the norm and seek medical measures that can when all else fails.

I know the grandmother and the mother, they are amazing people and jax will only strive in her home. CPS isn't fair nor are they right. Instead of taking Jax they should be looking at all the unfit parents and the people who are out there abusing children. I believe that Jax should of never been taken and i also believe That by CPS keeping him is only hurting Jax and his family. He needs to be reunited with his family and CPS needs to stay away!! We love you Jax come home!!!

I am in need of any one local that can advocate for Jaxon anyone willing to help join our team. Please Do visit Bring Jaxon Home on FB. Reach out to Jaxon's Mimi if you are local or willing to travel to CT. One voice is one voice but United we are strong. Continue to share the story. Share with media...Let's bring Jaxon home. He is loved and wanted. Jaxon has a family.

Thanks for your comments Jennifer! Yes, the more people who share these stories and get the public aware of them, the more we can affect change!

Everyone who visits this page and is outraged by this story should get involved with helping this family by visiting the FB page and advocating for them. Make calls to the Governor, news outlets, write letters to legislators, spread the word. Many would be amazed to hear that this isn't an isolated case and medical kidnapping is becoming an issue that parents are beginning to share with the public through social media. Justina Pelletier from CT is one of the cases that first brought attention to these practices the medical community is inflicting on these medically complex children followed by the Isaiah Rider case in Illinois, the Diegel sisters case in Arizona, the baby Kathryn case in Texas, the Jaxon case in MO and there are more but parents are fearful of speaking out. Is the public aware of the fact that children in state's care can be subjected to riskier drugs and procedures than when they are not? Is the public aware of the fact that states are reimbursed through the title IV-E funding for every single child in state's care and that the incentives are more lucrative for children with medical complexities? Is the public aware that there are bonuses given to states for increasing their adoption rates year over year with bonuses as high as 10k per child? Is the public aware that in many of these cases that unconstitutional gag orders are placed on the parents preventing them from publicizing these cases if they comply with the court order? America needs to wake up and take notice of a growing trend in the medical community especially with medically complex children and both children's hospitals and children's research centers. These appear to be the entities where there is a common thread of children being medically kidnapped. Please take the time to visit this person's page and ask if there is a way you can possibly help her.

In The Netherlands this is almost getting a standard procedure. I have heard a story about a mother who was still in the process of giving birth to her child, while the 'Child Protective Service' along with the police were waiting in the corridor to grab the baby away from her. Psychiatry has already invented a label for people who disagree with medical and other authorities: "Oppositional Defiance Disorder" (ODD). By labelling parents and other disobedient people like this, authorities have been paving the way for total control over their citizens.

I too was looking at baby Jaxon's head and it appears he has a skull abnormality. If none has been identified or diagnosed I would most certainly ask for this to be evaluated.