• Breastfed, Homebirthed Babies Taken Away From Parents For Not Using Hospital

All three of their babies have been taken away from them and placed in the care of strangers. Levi was 10 months old when his mother, local singer and songwriter Erica May Rengo, gave birth to his twin brother and sister, at their home in Bellingham, Washington. "Our birth was glorious," she said, and the twins were reportedly healthy, full-term babies, who had no problem quickly figuring out how to breastfeed. The little family was overjoyed, until CPS stepped in to "help." It is another medical kidnapping according to the parents. The Rengos have chosen a wholesome, holistic lifestyle, based in their Christian faith, but CPS has allegedly stepped in to override the parents' decisions. Now Erica and Cleave are living what they call a nightmare, separated from their children for reasons that don't make any sense at all to them.

Read full story...

Tina said:

I wonder do the Amish use hospitals to give birth or have them at home. With the help of friends and family and midwives etc.

They generally have home births with midwives. They don't believe in using health insurance, so hospital births are out of their price range: http://www.amishfamilyvalues.com/amish/amish-child...

Siobhan-Justin said:

What is happening now with this family? what can we do to help

I think they still don't have their children. The children are at risk for being adopted out.

This is very sad and horrific for the children and parents, this family has a close bond. This tearing apart can have a negative effect on these breast feeding babies. My first pregnancy was recommended to be aborted by 2 physicians. I had received an immunization for a trip I was taking, 2 months later I found out that I was 31/2 months pregnant. As I was excitedly looking for an M.D., my horror began. It was explained that the immunization will only give bad results for both pregnancy and baby. Mind you, this was THEORY only, those first 2 doctors wouldn't even consider it, there weren't any studies(but it was the "Rule" anyhow). Thank God, the 3rd, said he only works on evidence, which showed a healthy baby and pregnancy! I had a home birth and nursed until he was 4yrs.. My chose results produced a happy biologist that works for Calif. Now what if my choices where taken away? I will pray for this beautiful family!!

I will write it again. America's civil government is beyond the word CORRUPT. These government bureaucrats are trying to justify their continuing employment. Worse they are moving the world towards a New World Order enslavement. The nanny state began in Italy (from 1200 to 1500) with the Guelphs and the Ghebillines and the selling protection. England' Parliament and America's Congress did and does the same things. Use what has been purchased from you by your taxes or we will charge you with a crime. You must buy our services for you or else you are a criminal.

God Almighty is America's civil government CORRUPT?

They'll take away children from a loving, caring home in a heartbeat but their hesitant to take away babies from abusive environments. Giving druggie mothers multiple chances until the baby ends up hurt or dead. I'm so sorry this is happening to them.

The government needs to stay out of the raising of our families. If these children aren't in any danger...LEAVE THESE PEOPLE ALONE!

And they call Africa The Dark continent! Americans and the US have to be the world's most imprisoned populace ---hypnotised into believing themselves the free-est! May you all be helped to be awakened en masse to the daily atrocities committed against you in the name of 'caring authorities'. My heart goes out to all the children and parents of your land who've experienced losses of this unbearable kind.

These loving parents and beautiful babies have now been caused enormous harm .. and yet the authorities sit by and do nothing with families who are actually abusing their children ?? People need to develop a brain .. :-(

Does anyone has an update on this family? I wish there was a way to help them. It's just so heartbreaking. Thank you for educating the public on atrocities committed by CPS.

I wonder do the Amish use hospitals to give birth or have them at home. With the help of friends and family and midwives etc.

What is happening now with this family? what can we do to help

THIS MAKES ME SICK Y'ALL It happened ta me and Sooooooooooooooooooo many others, happing ALL THA TIME!! WHY DO WE LET THIS HAPPEN!!! Y'ALL GOT MY PRAYERS A ROLLIN UP HIGH

Is Liberty Council involved?

The Attorney General, who's time is worth several thousand dollars an hour, is involved in a low level, illegal, county run, open

Unfortunately it isn't only in the USA this is happening . ...it's time these people were stopped in interfering in family lives where no abuse is present

The key statement in the article is, "...Erica and her husband Cleave agreed to allow the local paramedics in when someone called them...." They did not have to do that. I am so sorry this is happening to them.

This is nothing more than the NWO flexing their arm.

I had to battle CPS for a year after the birth of our daughter. We were planning a homebirth. I had a midwife AND an obgyn on standby. My trouble began when I went one week past my due date. My midwife told me to get a biophysical profile to see how the baby is looking, and make certain my due date was on track. Called my OBGYN, and was sent to the hosp for a biophysical profile. He told me that things were looking GOOD, but that was ALL he said. I went home and went into labor in the middle of the night. Around 7 am, things were picking up and my contractions were steady and my midwife was with me. At 10am that morning a knock at the door and there were 4 police with a warrant to arrest me and take me to the hospital. I was being charged with neglect of my unborn baby. WHY? Because I was one week beyond my due date and they said that was dangerous territory. I was medically kidnapped and taken to the hospital where I was FORCED to have an IV and fetal monitor attached to my baby's scalp against my will. They told me to comply or they would have to strap me down. The nurses treated me badly as if I were a monster. I tried to explain my homebirth plan and one of the nurses shook her head and said that she didn't understand why anyone would want to give birth at home when we have modern medicine. I had no one on my side except my midwife and husband and immediate family. My mother was furious and when she tried to argue with the on call OBGYN they threatened to have her removed. The on call OBGYN said they were going to put pitocin in my IV to speed things up because they didn't want the baby to go into distress. Once they put pitocin in, my baby DID go into stress an hour 1/2 later and next thing I know I'm taken for emergency c section. When I woke up they had already taken my baby into the NICU where they would NOT allow my husband or I to see her. I didn't get to see or hold my own baby for 10 days. We had to get a lawyer. They tried to charge me with endangerment of an unborn child and neglect by not coming to a doctor when I hit my due date. But abortion is fine and dandy right? I had to spend a year with monthly visits from CPS and proving that I was taking my baby for vaccinations and check ups. WHAT is happening to our country?

Christian brothers and sisters, remember Christ's command to love your enemies. However wickedly social workers and the CPS act, please remember to pray for them and their families.