• Judge Allows Rengo Babies to go Home: But with Conditions, Calling CPS “Heroes”

Commissioner Thomas Verge ruled Friday that Cleave and Erica could have their three babies back, after CPS had removed them from their home, as first reported by Health Impact News on our Medical Kidnap website. The original story has been read by over 1.5 million people and shared on Facebook by over 1 million, creating a national outcry. It is but one of many stories we have covered at MedicalKidnap.com. We get multiple requests every day from families begging us to publish their stories of "medical kidnap." If we had not picked up this story and published it on behalf of the parents who requested us to do so, would they be going home today with their children? Judge Verge, in allowing the parents to have their children back, reportedly made several conditions, threatening the young couple that their children would be removed again if they did not comply with his directives.

Read full story...

• Judge Allows Rengo Babies to go Home: But with Conditions, Calling CPS “Heroes”

This is not the last time this will happen. It has happened to to many of us but the government has to have excuses to "run our lives" and CPS is one of their most invasive, over-stepping components of that totalitarian rule! :( If you have no experience with CPS/Health and Welfare you have no idea of what lying, rude, overbearing people they are. No Immediate Danger to the children; they are clean, fed, clothed, not bruised and broken, Butt The HELL OUT!

judge returns children to model parents WOW! they should of never taken the kids.

It is currently the headline story on the home page of this site.

Does anyone know what's goin on with the rengo family??? I haven't been able to find any new updates on the situation.

"state health" what????? bull crap! really? I think we have a right to know what's in our foods, that are loaded with GMO, ASPERTEME and other harmful things. http://www.naturalnews.com/048390_infant_formula_GMOs_childrens_health.html also read on http://www.naturalnews.com/027437_DHA_baby_formula.html

Wolves in Sheep's Clothing not heroes. The system is the worst abuser of children. The more children they take the more money they make.

I too lost custody of a child, a kinship adopted child, to our state's CPS agency known as the Conn. DCF. With my husband in agreement, I followed our impaired daughter's therapist's recommendations to contact DCF voluntary services as a method to obtain assistance with accessing a short-term psychiatric RTF placement for our then 7-years old. We were denied VS and, at the same time, our daughter's condition (PTSD, Depression, RAD with suicidal ideology ) symptoms were escalating to dangerous levels. Our therapist then followed the recommendations of the VS case worker who denied us, and filed an anonymous complaint against me, of emotional neglect and verbal abuse, as a means to gain access to funded DCF programs that COULD fund a RTF placement for our daughter. A complaint was filed. We were notified and investigated. Our impaired daughter's delusional-based statements ensured DCF could sight substantiation of claims and we were processed. This, despite years of documented therapy engagement, toxic stress level early childhood trauma and diagnoses history. That action led to an anguishing three year case I cannot fully describe as to most people, it could not possibly happen. But, it was an assault on me and my family, thousands of dollars in legal fees and a two year removal of our impaired child. It demoralizing, traumatizing and everyday was a chore just to breathe. CT DCF used tactics such as threats, harassment, intimidation, fraud, coercion, manipulation of facts, omission of facts and history that supported ALL of the actual facts, and our daughter's extremely traumatic history prior to placement. They repeatedly sighted "concern" about me i.e. my ability to love, bond and want her. My familiarity with the administration of addiction and duel diagnosis treatment programs was sighted as an impairment; one that made me to "cold" and to "clinically spoken" to parent a child with minor emotional issues and, the big AND, since our daughter is biracial, (as is her thriving, biological older sister whom we also love dearly) they said that our impaired daughter belonged in a family placement that was with people 'more her kind'. The horrifying, humiliating, costly journey was beyond words. We nearly lost her permanently. Our only saving elements were 1) that I fought (which DCF hated to the core) to maintain our independent clinicians. 2) I fought to provide our own document history to the court obtained psychologist who evaluated all five member of our family. 3) I submitted case plan dispute to every case plan document DCF issued that my 'status quo' driven attorney would permit me to provide and question openly, in court and in other ways, every single step and statement they made. They were tired of me. They grew tired of pressuring our independent providers to write content that wanted. They wouldn't. The court ordered reunification and DCF even fought that, that is, until our daughter hit the 2-year mark in their custody. Then, with little fanfare, they complied and we had her back in our home 3-weeks later. The case closed 90-days later with DCF still trying to suggest "concern" about me. The entire case was all fabricated. Why? Because the cost to help us would cost them more, short term, than their approach which is to take custody and blame the parents. They got their 2-full years of federal funding for having a child, a child with preferred characteristics i.e. 'biracial' - 'medical/ mental health impairment - special need' status in their care. Then we got her back because I was a pain in their butt. Oh, and during our case, the assigned AAG (prosecutor) made it personal, voiced how she was going to destroy me, and then, had a nervous breakdown and was removed from her position. My daughter was legally kidnapped, had her needs neglected, was physically abused in foster care, did not receive appropriate psychiatric care while in state care and was lead to believe she was there because I didn't want or love her. This is how our country's child protective services agencies function to support and encourage the well-being of children and families. I would love to name names publicly, but I am not stupid. I have no doubt that if I did, a second round of corrupt action would find its way to my doorstep.

I'm only for hospital births as long as it's free of charge because it just adds medical costs to your life and nothing positive besides if a baby or person needs medical attention due to an emergency or extremely high fever that's when to go only however it should always be up to the person in labor only and no one else

I had my kids ripped from me twice from this same Bellingham Wa. Office. they tried to get me for both abuse and neglegence. Both times I fought the allegations and got them over turned. I was never guilty of hurting my children. 1st removal was a few days after the death of my father by house fire. Kids where 5 and 3. they asked me why I was sad and if I will ever see my father again. I replied " Mommy really sad cause I can't hug and talk to my daddy like i can you and I will one day see him when it is my turn to go to heaven but that's not going to happen for a really long time". We continued to get ready to head out the door. I dropped them off that morning at school, watched them walk in, watched the door shut and watched them walk up the walk way and drove away when they turned to walked down the hallway towards their classroom and the office. When I went to go pick them up I was taken to the conference room. I entered the room abruptly and asked what was going on. I saw 2 social workers and an officer. No one would tell me anything. My 5 year old looked up at us and said "them not here to take us". I was in shock and unaware of what was going on. I immediately called 2 friends and they raced over to support me. When they where done talking with the children the wanted to talk to me. I was informed that my 2 kids had been found outside the school ruffly 45 minutes after I had dropped them off. When children where being questioned one had stated that "mommy really sad cause her daddy died and mommy said that one day we will die too but it will take a really long time cause the smoke has to get into our lungs. I had explained to them that we are a christian family and that we have discussed what happen to people when they die and where we believe they go and that we all will die when are o0ld like grandmas and grandpas. I also informed the social workers and the officer that my father had passed away 2 days prior from smoke inhalation due to extinguishing a fire that happened at his house. CPS still took my kids cause they feared I would harm them. It took me 6 weeks to get them back. Even though my kids resided under my roof I still did not have much say to close the about anything. Just prior to them getting ready case. my youngest decided to dash across the schoolhouse's gym towards the front doors that let to a parking lot full of parents picking up kids and car. I gave the him 2 choices 1 to walk by me or 2 I would have to cold his hand. he bolted I ran after him grabbed him by the wrist. He started flailing and yelling "let go of me, let go of me"! I did not let go and he started hitting me with his other hand and kicking me. I sat down off to the side and put my legs over his so he could not kick and restrained him in a bear hug restraint position. He continued to flail like a fish. the more he tried to get loose the more I dried to keep me from doing so until he could calm down. I would calmly tell him "when you calm down I will let go." I did just that. The next morning I went to wake him and saw bruised on his upper arms and his wrist. I started think about keeping him home so that no one would know and I would not risk loosing my kids again. Then I asked myself " why are you trying to hide something that you are not guilty of, all you where doing was trying to keep him safe. So I decided to take him to school, show the teacher the bruises and tell her what happen. This was the 2nd year he had the same teacher and She would be able to see it and knew both of us enough to know that it was not abuse. I did just this. 2 days later they showed up at my house and took them. Separated them and did not follow court to place in the same home. They sent the youngest to go live with his father that had possibly done something sexual to my other to kids (they had stated his man had done bad things to them but was not able to give enough information or details at such a young age to convict him, they where 2 at the time this may have been happening. CPS disregarded that there where sexual allegations made against him cause I was the one that reported it and did as I was informed to due each time my child told me something new and significant by my child's therapist and the officers. CPS stated that they place the child will his father cause she could not see how I a single mom could parent 3 busy children. The over looked the fact that there where any issued of possible sexual abuse toward the kids or that perhaps the allegations could be true. He never had to complete an eval or anything regarding the allegations, it was like they never happened and I was making them up. The child resides with his father and has had several issues. He is also heavily medicated. he is on 3 different medications that I am aware of. I want to file a class action against this office as I have seen how they have taken children from parents that don't deserve to have their kids taken. I was instructed my legal counsel to move out of the area or state as fast as I could cause CPS would find some reason to open up another case and that I would probably never see them again. I did just that. My kids still to this day suffer from the trauma the department caused. Both of these case where over turned when I went and fought the allegations in supreme court. I was told that Whatctom county CPS is the worst county to have a CPS case in my my legal counsel. CPS case are unlike other case the branch out one is criminal and the other is family law. These case can complicated to understand and follow. They are like black widow spider webs in every way. Its time that we get together file a class action against this Department and regain our right as parents. Tonya and Tony need to be put in their places and so does several others.

Appalling disregard for our Constitutional Rights. Wake up America, before it's too late! This is also a gross violation of Human Rights. How dare the state take the babies from the mother's breasts for five weeks? That is criminal! Their health will never be the same. I hope the parents sue CPS, the county and anybody else who facilitated this crime. If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know!

This whole cps system is organized crime...funded by government payed for by tax payers..lawyers judges cps workers. Their mindset is sick. 38 percent of children removed can not be located. Protective services my ass. It will come a time where we the people will have to TAKE control. And it is here and now.

A marriage license, issued by the state, is a 3 way contract between the husband, wife, and the state. The fact that they chose not to include the state in their vows is a good thing, as the state did not institute matrimony and therefore should not be able to legalize something that has never been illegal (see definition of license). This type of kidnapping will never stop until those who are affected by it learn to use the courts to their advantage, as in sue the hell out of them for kidnapping, false imprisonment, and a number of other charges that I could think of right off the top of my head. See my notes section for the article on marriage licenses, and also notes on "Birth Certificates

ELNURA1.....PLEASE DO THAT, PLEASE. DON'T JUST LET THAT BE A BURIED GEM ON SOME COMMENTS SECTION OF SOME WEBSITE..THAT STATEMENT NEEDS IMPLEMENTATION (hence the caps). NO KIDS OF MY OWN BUT I FEEL THE URGENCY THIS ONLY ONE FACET OF ATTACK BY THIS INSANELY "WELL" OILED MACHINE... IN GENERAL, IN ALL ASPECTS OF LIFE AND 'FREEDOM' STARTING WITH THIS COUNTRY, IT HAS BEEN THE ELEVENTH HOUR AND NOW ALSO THE FIFTY FIFTH MINUTE. {{{GOVERNMENT SANCTIONED HUMAN TRAFFICKING}}} {{{COMPLETE PROTECTION BY WAY OF SYNERGY}}}

This Judge MUST be voted out! The parents should appeal all the way to the Supreme Court and that gets it OUT of the state that is over stepping its bounds!

I had my kids removed wrongfully by cps in January and my life has been a nightmare. Although cps eventually found the case unsubstantiated, the damage has been done. In family law I lost my kids to my ex cause of cps case. The judge didn't seem to notice the unsubstantiated ltr I provided. I don't think CPS is impartial and does thorough investigating. I know in my case it was all one sided.

Myra Gupta was our CPS "agent."

Our 1st CPS agent was named James, but can't remember his last name. He acted like our friend at first, then lied to the judge in court (in Everett.) The 2nd agent was Myra Gupta. But I am here to tell you, the judges are every bit as bad as CPS.

Angela, Do you have names of social worker 'providers' who have profitted from all this? Such as the parenting classes, mental health treatments, day treatment programs? Norma Hill (deceased) always told us: "Follow the money". Can you name who or what entity is profiting? Please let me know if you recall any. Sincerely, Patti

That is part of 'their' plan: MIDDLE CLASS AND POOR! Middle class and poor used to be different classes. Now only a few are 'elite' and above the rest of us.

Now that is a good idea! Will you set up a site, or Facebook page, for all of us to enter abusive CPS worker names?