• Medical Kidnap: 17 Year Old Isaiah Rider Taken Captive Against His Will

Isaiah Rider is 17 years old, and has been in custody of the State of Illinois for several months over a medical dispute. However, for the past several weeks Isaiah was allowed to return home from Lurie Children's hospital in Chicago to his grandparents' home in Kansas City, while his mother, a nurse, has fought the State of Illinois to regain custody of her son. On December 6, 2014, the State of Illinois, allegedly via his guardian ad litem, Kim Boone, forced Isaiah Rider to get into an ambulance and return to Chicago, even though neither he nor his family wanted him to return to the place where he was separated from his family previously, and where he reportedly suffered emotional distress. Isaiah made a very emotional video the night before he was taken away by force in an ambulance. The video has been posted on YouTube. The Team Isaiah Facebook Page is reporting that Isaiah is confined at Comer Children's Hospital, is not allowed visitors, and is wearing a "security sensor bracelet" on his wrist. They report that he has even been denied pastoral care by the hospital.

Read full story...

Brian- I stand corrected and agree with your statement. The abuse of anyone is a criminal matter and should be handled by criminal court. It seems the problem is the government wants to step in to "help" a child before the neglect or abuse of the child reaches the level of a crime. Basically this is what happened to my family. When CPS got involved my wife and I couldn't understand why they were coming after us. At first we were basically ignorant who CPS is and what role they play- I naively thought at first they were there to give us advice on how to be good parents- what a fool I was- and we had absolutely NO IDEA how much power they have. In the beginning the aggressive manner in which they came after us convinced us that they were trying to throw us in jail- all because our 6 month old son had a feeding problem and we took him to the hospital to be checked out on the advice of his pediatrician. It wasn't until the appointed lawyer explained that our case was not criminal that my wife and I realized that they coudn't railroad us into jail- our lawyer laughed when we confided to her that we were afraid of that. When confronted by CPS investigators they don't read you your rights or explain what they're role and responsibilities are at all- most people, like us, are blindsided when CPS steps in. I remember at the time- on almost no sleep for many weeks, trying to understand what was happening to us- if we were not criminals than why is CPS taking our son away? and how do they have the power to do this when we never saw the inside of a court room? until much much later. Nothing made sense, I never felt so powerless and humilated in my life, and both my wife and I were completely distraught thinking about how this separation would hurt our son, aside from the damage done to my wife and myself. I actually have fear in my heart thinking about what could happen if my son gets hurt some day and we need to take him to the hospital- this experience has scarred me forever. The govenment is putting itself in the position of trying to be proactive to stop a situation before it reaches the level of a crime- what a slippery slope that is and, as we all know, the path to hell is paved by good intentions- except in this case those who are dammed to hell are paying the price for those with the "good" intentions, our govenment- what a mess! I agree, the govenment should get out of the social provider business and simply help fund local organizations that offer appropriate help such as churches, not-profits etc.. Thanks for letting me vent and keep up the good work- God Bless

Appreciate the comment James. Well said. However, I disagree with your answer to this question: "Is CPS necessary?" No, it is not. Bad people abusing children is nothing new. How did society function before these federal bureaucracies were created? You actually gave the solution right there in your comment: "In the criminal justice system the culture is 'better to let 10 guilty people go free than convict 1 innocent person', at CPS its better to attack 10 innocent families and put them through the system than miss 1 abused child." The answer is to let the criminal justice system do their job, which is prosecuting criminals, but with personal rights protected by the constitution and the due process of the law. This includes bad parents! Remove the federal funding and let local communities decide how to deal with children who are truly victims of abusive parents, as determined by the civil criminal justice system, and NOT the corrupt family court system which is funded by federal funds. Many fine non-profit organizations, churches, orphanages, etc. have existed throughout the history of our nation to address this need. The government is a poor social provider, rife with corruption and conflict of interest.

As my family has been victimized by CPS I feel qualified to comment here. Simply said CPS is an unchecked government buracracy that is out of control. Unfortunately until some high ranking government official takes notice or is attacked by CPS things won't change. Parent's rights are being abused by underskilled, undertrained, civil service workers who are unable to properly investigate claims. As a result the default position of CPS is to err on the side of caution to protect the children, even if this means tearing innocent families apart. In the criminal justice system the culture is "better to let 10 guilty people go free than convict 1 innocent person", at CPS its better to attack10 innocent families and put them through the system than miss 1 abused child. You would think that with this attitude all abused children would be rescued but obviously this is not the case. Remember CPS intimidates hospitals, doctors and schools to become front line responders so these individuals report anything "unusal" to protect themselves, and then CPS can swoop in to save the day- and destroy many innocent families in the process. Is CPS necessary? of course it is, there are many terrible parents doing unspeakable things to children, howevere this does not justify a under-resourced, unaccountable arm of the govenment to take away parental rights immediately, even without a trial. Remember in family court your guilty before innocent, proving yourself innocent is almost impossible to do without an army of lawyers on your side. The system is corrupt to the core. To all of those under attack by CPS- don't give up, keep fighting for your children, and play the game by they're rules, they have the power and until things change you have to be humble and allow the system to grind you up and spit you out, only then can you get your kids back and start undoing the damage the govenment has done to them- and to you. God Bless.

The Government, Medical profession, Big Pharma and Big Ag are all conspiring to use their influence and power to control the populace. By kidnapping our children, they are getting us used to the idea that they have control over us. The more this happens, the more complacent the sheeple become to being more restricted and constricted until they have us all imprisoned.

Having been born in 1970 and grown up in the hospital industry, I can attest to the ulterior motives at work here. This industry was created for the sole purpose of human testing, not healthcare. Most of those working within the system are brainwashed into thinking they are doing good.