• CPS Takes 1 Day Old Baby from Mom Because She Left the Hospital “Too Early”

She delivered the baby naturally at 2:34 a.m., and around noon was put in a room with two other new mothers and their babies, including one who Langwell says kept talking loudly on her cellphone. Later that afternoon, Langwell decided to check out and go home. Langwell said the baby was breastfeeding well and was healthy, and she preferred to take her home early "AMA" (against medical advice) so they could all get some sleep. When she left, a member of the hospital's staff called and reported her to the county's child welfare agency. The next day, a representative of the child welfare agency in Riverside County, California, took the infant into protective custody.

Read full story...

CharlesMichaelAlbrecht said:

Hospitals, doctors offices. My youngest daughter had a bladder infection, so I took her to the doctor. The doctor called cps on us because they said a bladder infection was a sign of sexual abuse. They didn't say it in the office. When we left the office to get her antibiotics, this lady grabs my daughter and runs off with her. I chase after her and was stopped by a police officer. I said hey she's got my daughter and the officer said you'll have to follow her. I thought WTF? The cps never identified herself. I got my daughter back a month latter. I live in Texas the story is from 2002. I want someone to explain to me what country I'm living in. This is not America. What National government is running the show?

Yes. When I took my [about] 6-yr.-old [now well into adulthood] daughter in to a [hideous QUACK] doctor for antibiotics for a bladder infection, he started HARASSING ME - speaking suspiciously and accusingly at me. (He was also a doctor who later REVEALED HIS HATRED FOR MY RELIGION, and made all kinds of accusations based on wanton lies at me. [I "fired" him as a family doctor.] Anyways, this corrupt "doctor" seemed to think this was a great opportunity to mentally rape my little girl - and to terrorize me as her mother. He took a threatening position, and made inferences that UNLESS HE COULD TAKE MY 6 year old daughter's pants off and give her a vaginal exam, he would call the police (with his insinuated, unwarranted, and medically IDIOTIC suspicion.) So, because the QUACK "Dr." was NOT listening to REASON (such as how my daughter had had an infection in the past; which was determined by a simple urine sample, and then successfully treated with an antibiotic, which was standard) I tried explain to my terrified and [rightly] distressed daughter how it is that sometimes, when grown up ladies go to the doctor, sometimes the doctors need to look at their private parts. My daughter continued to refuse to let this man remove her pants, to get at her, for no good reason. The corrupt quack doctor finally relented, after he figured he had worked enough torment. To this day, at least 21 years later, I believe that incident was nothing short of a threatened sexual assault to my then 6-year-old, and that the trauma of that event resulted in mentally scarring disturbance and (understandable) distrust to this day. All so that Dr. Quack could exercise his hateful and lie-based religious persecution. For his damage to my daughter's mind and life, his name to me is Dr. UNFORGIVEN. If I run into him again, I will tell him of the DAMAGE he did. Yes, beware - there's lots of successfully brainwashed (to evil) professional hench-people out there (and they all work for the same boss).

I am in the UK and medical kidnapping also happens here. Sws (social workers) everywhere clearly have an uncanny ability to twist and invent 'facts' to justify their actions whether in situations like this or others. It is up to the judges to stop accepting what they say as evidence and the reality and think for themselves, analysing what they are told to see if it makes sense or is made up. Of course this mother is not going to be happy at her child being taken, in this way or at all, and will do what she can to prevent it. How do they expect her to behave?

please what state u are in

marie-Lopes said:

please what state u are in

Please click on the artcile to read it in full for more details. The artcile states she was in California.

In 2011, my daughter was born. I wanted to leave after waiting 24 hours, they told me I could go but I couldn't have my daughter. Needless to say, I stayed in the hospital for 3 days until they would release my healthy baby girl. Sadly, this is the type of thing that happens. As a parent, you now have to watch out. CPS is supposed to be there to help families not separate them. More and more though they are breaking them up.

This whole country sure has gone to hell in a hand basket. I remember when this was a Free country, now it is Nazi controlled government.

I agree. This is ludicrous. This is not a free country. You can't even make medical decisions for your family, or have a home birth, etc, without govt intervention?! We are slowly heading towards communism. Ad Hitler put it, "if u slowly take their freedoms, one at a time, they won't notice. Before long, they have no freedoms." If we don't stop and stand up for our rights now, who will?

Hospitals, doctors offices. My youngest daughter had a bladder infection, so I took her to the doctor. The doctor called cps on us because they said a bladder infection was a sign of sexual abuse. They didn't say it in the office. When we left the office to get her antibiotics, this lady grabs my daughter and runs off with her. I chase after her and was stopped by a police officer. I said hey she's got my daughter and the officer said you'll have to follow her. I thought WTF? The cps never identified herself. I got my daughter back a month latter. I live in Texas the story is from 2002. I want someone to explain to me what country I'm living in. This is not America. What National government is running the show?

I live in a county next to this woman's.. I've heard that their CPS is *insane*. It's so creepy how a family's life can be changed by one overly suspicious hospital employee. My sister's CPS nightmare started when a baby died of SIDS. I had wondered for a long time how CPS even got called, because the baby was diagnosed with SIDS right away. I was recently looking at the coroner's investigation. He interviewed a nurse at the hospital who said that she thought my sister was fake crying. Really! I could have told them that when my sister is trying to get away with something, she doesn't fake cry :p.

This is just awful!

This poor baby and mother and father they now know the horrific experiences of our WONDEFUL CPS WORKERS IN SAN DIEGO AND RIVERSIDE COUNTYS .THEY ARE LIARS AND STEAL CHILDREN ON A DAILY BASIS TOTALLY DISQUSTING THEY ARE .AND THEN THEY CLAIM ITS IN THE BEST INTEREST OF THE CHILDREN . THEY HAVE TO BE STOPPED FROM RUINNG PERFECTLY GOOD HOMES AND RIPPING FAMILYS APART ITS JUST NOT FAIR..IN ORDER FOR THIS TO HAPPEN WE NEED TO ALL BAN TOGETHER AND DEMAND THEY STOP AND ARE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR EVERY SINGLE FAMILY THEY HAVE RUINED STARTING IN SAN DIEGO AND MOVING UP THE COAST TO EVERY SINGLE AGENCY IN THE UNITED STATES THEY HAVE BEEN GETTING AWAY WITH THIS FOR THE PAST 30 YEARS THAT I AM AWARE OF AND MY GOD THEY REALLY NEED TO BE STOPPED .PEOPLE BAN TOGETHER PLEASE AND FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHTS THIS COULD BE YOU SOME DAY .OR YOUR GRAND DAUGHTER OR DAUGHTERS KIDS PLEASE PLEASE HELP STOP THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL.....

I guess next they will be stealing all the Amish and Mennonite babies they have at home. AMA. They are setting a precedence here of STATE OWNERSHIP with CPS's gone NAZI.

Absolutely disgusting. I am so sick of these medical kidnappings!!

Gave them time to assault baby with their onslaught of immune-destroying pharmaceutical 'vaccinations'. Your birth certificate is a government ownership document. What a crucial time to be taken away. Absolutely nauseatingly heartbreaking cruelty.