• Another Arizona Medical Kidnapping: 4 Children Removed from Family after Booster Seat Accident

"Surprise (Ariz.) police came in, (DCS) came in and told my wife she was going to prison," the boy's father told KTAR News on Monday. "They just started threatening her -- basically trying to force a confession of something that didn't happen." The family's attorney, Alane Roby, believes the case was grossly mishandled. According to Roby, the Department of Child Safety has not much different than the original state agency entrusted to protect Arizona's children. "Case workers are overworked, underpaid, there's no accountability. The case workers are generally very young, inexperienced and don't understand the ramifications of the decisions they make. Children are ripped from their homes, placed in foster care even when family members are available to care for them and often," Roby said. "The scariest thing in the world is that this could be happening to anyone and they'd be going through the same thing," Roby said.

Read full story...

• Another Arizona Medical Kidnapping: 4 Children Removed from Family after Booster Seat Accident

This is my worst nightmare! I was homeless with my 8year old after we fled an abusive environment. I was so scared of the system but I had no choice but to go to a domestic violence shelter. Another women at the shelter took issue with me

Not a new problem. 2005: My daughter was 25 with a year old baby. Her husband worked. I worked 3 blocks from their home. My girl has a medical condition. I always called several times a day - no answer, I went to make sure she was ok. This time I found her unconscious in bed, her baby in the crib. Her husband left for work 2 hours before and she was OK. I called an ambulance and they took her to the ER to save her life. The local police called CPS and they came and took my grand daughter out of my arms and put her in foster care. My daughter was not fit to raise a child with her husband, and me as a back up helper. CPS placed the baby out of state with relatives. It took almost 2 years to get their baby back. A disgusting system.

My ex wifes daughter is fighting for her kids as well. They were also taken from her because of an accident. And she wasn't even there when it happened. That's been over 2 years now

Tabitha Shoars, if you have not already, please connect with the advocates on "A Miracle for Two Sisters" on facebook. They are working to change this horrendous system.

Thank you for writing these stories

Im Also a victim of cps .. Our kids where wrongfully taken because our little 3 yr old passed away and possibly medically kidnapped because she had bleeding in her brain when she was little and no one ever checked on it when i asked