• Arizona Mother of Two Girls Medically Kidnapped Breaks Gag Order and Speaks Out

A mother of two young girls in Arizona breaks a gag order issued by the court, in the hope that people will come forward and help her and her two daughters, whom she claims are suffering in state custody. She has now been threatened with arrest for breaking her gag order. And this all began simply because she saw her daughters suffering with medical treatment, and wanted to seek a second doctor's opinion.

Read full story...

• Arizona Mother of Two Girls Medically Kidnapped Breaks Gag Order and Speaks Out

It is nearly impossible to get an attorney or law firm to take these cases. The State of Arizona subcontracts out some of the DCS/CPS cases to most of the best law firms and best attorneys. Then when a Mother or Father contacts them they attorney or law firm can say they are sorry, "Is is a conflict of interest." This happens with the expert witnesses as well. These families are helpless against a well oiled money making machine.

this sort of abuse is certainly not limited to Arizona. It is endemic across the nation. The ROOT of the problem is that FedGov money goes to state foster care systems based upon the number of children "rescued" (kidnappe" by the state CPS system. In otyher words, this is a form of taxation, where the children are the true victims. I'm not certain which department in Washigton DC feds this travesty, but it needs to be ideitnfied, and the spigot of OUR tax money turned off. Due process is almost never given, as is obvious in this case. Family courts are not real courts, but act as fi they are. That system is most often rigged against the families. Sure, abuses DO happen.. but it sounds in this case as though the abuse is on the part of the State of Arizona and their hungry fattened at the public trough "social workers". What have we come to as a culture when children are the pawns of miney grubbing government agencies?

These girls represent abuses from both the government's corrupt judges and medical! It is destroying this country! Stealing and killing our children across the nation :(

Thank you Health Impact news. You have been wonderful source for spreading the word about these families.

Then lets stop these people in their tracks!! There are more of us than there are of them by far. Weather by banding together and forming our own PPs (people protection service) or donating to a fund for when cases like this arise we can have an attorney at the ready,or become vigilantes against these tyrants.And take their structure to court and rip it apart, If all we do is talk about an issue but do nothing else to stop it, that is what I consider "bitching". Let's also teach our young people not to become cps workers when they grow up, there are way too many other career choices, It takes one cold heart to tear a child away from a loving family! Finally, in the comments above it was mentioned that we hear many stories of children dying in their homes after cps did not remove them. Few, what we hear more are the stories of children removed beaten raped and dying in foster care!!! I can't blame her for quitting.

The President is too busy fanning the flames of riots, to take a stand on the REAL problems in this country.

You're absolutely right, we DO need strong action on a local level. I sure wish I could do more out where these two children live.

Please go to the "A Miracle for Two Sisters" facebook page for people to call or email to help this situation! While the problem is rampant across the country, the President is far removed from the problem and we need strong action at local levels. Thank you for reporting on these atrocities and for any of you who are willing to act to end this corruption!

So I called the White House, (202-456-1111), but "The Comment Line is Temporarily Closed" until further notice! I guess they're getting too many phone calls? I'm not sure. Still, let's rally for Hannah, Kayla and their family!