• Parents Find Injury to Baby After Daycare, Doctor Visit Results in CPS Removing all 3 Children

A South Dakota couple still can't figure it out. All they know is their three children, all under 3 years old, have been taken away for reasons they cannot fully explain because it makes no sense to them. They also have no idea how to get their children back from Child Protective Services (CPS). They did what any other parent would do, and for that, Molly Bowling and Michael Becker report they had their children taken away from them.

Read full story...

• Parents Find Injury to Baby After Daycare, Doctor Visit Results in CPS Removing all 3 Children

Molly-bowling- said:

this is the parent of the kids no my kids are still no home i meet with them tomorrow so we will see what happens its been over a year i been doing everything they are asking me to do but my kids are still not home so i don't know what is going to happen they give me 90 days in jan 2016 now i got court march 29

Please update us on current situation.

this is the parent of the kids no my kids are still no home i meet with them tomorrow so we will see what happens its been over a year i been doing everything they are asking me to do but my kids are still not home so i don't know what is going to happen they give me 90 days in jan 2016 now i got court march 29

Did you get your kids back??? This is horrible...there are people really hurting their kids and they get chance after chance with the kids still in the home but one incident which kids get boo boos all the time and they took the kids away...not even the grandparents can have them...totally unjust!!! If you haven't gotten them...keep fighting!!!

Its happening in Nc as well it's getting bad they kidnapped my 5 year old.

no my kids are still not home

I was considering moving back to SD in the summer...is there some place I can see where the worst CPS is? Ga is HORRIBLE nothing but problems here...never a problem in WV or NC.

I can't believe we allow CPS to get away with what they do. I hear countless first hand horror stories of this institution , and nothing is done to stop this modern day Nazi organization. I had a bad experience myself in Indianapolis. My ex-wife began to abuse my children while I was at work , and one day she did it while I was home , and I physically restrained her to protect my boy from harm. CPS came and did their investigation , with several witnesses as to what went down , but , they decided no abuse existed , and my ex was a competent mother , and that I was guilty of unlawfully restraining her , for which I went to jail. I appealed their decision , as per Indiana law , and 4 times they "lost" the paperwork , and blamed me for not turning it in. Shortly after this , my ex abandoned the children , and still the CPS declared her "competent". Four other people gave negative reports to CPS about her abuse . Never do they see things as they are , but always in reverse. CPS is 100% ANTI-FAMILY , ANTI-CHILD , ANTI-GOOD PARENT. The only time they protect someone is if they are blatantly a bad parent. Even government funding is not the number one thing on their mind. Destruction of Family is #1 in their eyes. Unfortunately. This type of organization has no right to exist in a modern advanced society like the USA , where we deplore the oppression of the weak and dependent. Abolish CPS now! The concept is good , the organization is fully corrupt.

This has nothing to do with thrush or cut on the tongue you have been profiled as an easy target plus you have good looking kids they want them in the system they are compensated in a number of ways so this has to be a fight sorry to say it where is your lawyer and I hope it's not a public defender

To not let the grandparents have the children means they have no intention on giving those kids back let's crowd fund more and put added pressure on the governor

So are the children home? I would like to know the story.

Thanks but unfortunately the state don't care about anything about $

I think it might have to do with something called thrush creedance had thrush twice in 1 month and I asked the hospital if this could have caused the cut and they said no I asked about fissured tongue and they said it couldn't be possible but still to this day creedabce has a hard time drinking the bottle

Creedance had thrush twice in one month

Could the baby have had thrush, ie yeast infection?

Was the baby checked for thrush. It looks like a milk coating on the tongue and it can also cause I guess what you would call a gully or fissure on a tongue. I know that the dr who looked at my grandson years ago said it was just milk coating his tongue, okay, I knew better. He ended up taking 2 refills of Nystatin after it continued to get worse. It will cause a baby pain and it doesn't take long to take hold and spread, they will not want to suck a bottle either. It is caused by Candida yeast infections, old wives tales said it was from dirty nipples or pacifiers or even a dog licking them. Candida can run in families. I doubt if the government would tell you if this was what was wrong. Usually Nystatin used to be prescribed for babies and esp after antibiotics were taken, the antibiotics reduce the good bacteria in the body and an overgrowth starts. This also can cause what looks like severe diaper rash that will not clear up unless treated. Lactobacillus acidophilus live culture was available in a powdered form in packets, over the counter, for children, to be mixed in cereal or food, and worked well when a kid was put on an antibiotic. Women are prescribed Diflucan for yeast infections. Of course there are some over the counter medicines available, but they may not get rid of it as fast or at all. Sugar and other foods feed the yeast infection.

I agree, and the thought worries me greatly. Here in Texas, we have a new governor, and a LOT of focus on CPS for "missed" chances to save a child (kids that weren't taken from their families ended up dead). It's a fantastic opportunity for CPS to up the ante and take more kids without due process. Sickening, really.

I do think they target you if you're on welfare or Medicaid or receive any state social services