• San Diego Police: “We’re Not Changing Anything” – Seizure of Children to Continue

The City of San Diego will pay $225,000 to settle a civil suit filed by a teen mom who lost parental rights to her daughter just days after the child’s birth. Johnneisha Kemper says San Diego Police officers took her baby away in 2008, just days after she gave birth at the age of 16, claiming she was unfit to raise the newborn. Now, the city of San Diego has approved a settlement in the civil rights lawsuit filed alleging the SDPD took the child without threat or warrant. “The system did fail her in every way that she could have been failed,” her attorney Shawn McMillan told NBC 7. McMillan said they pushed for a policy change and training for officers in how they remove children but the City refused and even offered more money instead agreeing to change. McMillan has been fighting for the parents, he says, are being ripped away from their children. "We see this over and over and over again. We know it's a systemic problem, and we've been looking for a way to address this systemic problem so we can get real permanent change,” he said. That change he’s hoping will come from a federal class action lawsuit filed this week in Riverside County. The plaintiff is a newborn. The lawsuit says the baby was taken from its mother without a warrant by the Riverside County Department of Social Services while the two were still in the hospital. "You absolutely cannot seize a child from its parents unless there is reasonable evidence to show that the child is likely to suffer severe bodily injury or death in a two hours it takes to get a warrant,” said McMillan. "You saw what the police in San Diego said, they said we're not changing anything. We'll pay the money and we're going to keep on doing what we're doing, but that doesn't work for us. What we're really looking for here is a government that's going to follow the law and protect its citizens,” he said.

Read full story...

• San Diego Police: “We’re Not Changing Anything” – Seizure of Children to Continue

CPS is a state organization that is funded by our federal government. (that's you and me folks) The Feds grant monies to all 50 states if they have "taken" more children from homes than they did the previous year, that need "placement or a home" , based on a CPS workers allegations that there was abuse or "neglect" in the home they take them from. The money is granted to place all of these taken children in "foster families". The problem is this....In most cases the allegations CPS uses or makes up or "tweeks" are FALSE. They MUST take kids to get the money ...period. In addition...they MUST also place these kids in "foster care" verses the children's biological family. So...what has happened now is the children have become cash cows. The state takes them , gets the money, puts them in foster care, who also gets the money, and it is a viscious cycle. The horror is these kids have families already that the STATE WILL NOT AND CANNOT GIVE THEM TOO. So the children are sentenced for the rest of their lives to a family of strangers, most of wich also TAKE THEM FOR THE MONEY, and thousands each year are molested, abused or killed. The trauma a child experiences right off the bat of being severed from everything and everyone they knew and loved is horrible. To add insult to injury...Most of these children are taken from poor, uneducated people, or those "down" on their luck. No money is spent to empower these people, yet the CPS workers who take their children are paid BONUS MONEY FOR DOING SO and MORE MONEY if they "see" the child all the way through to adoption. Its SICK. ITS ISIS without the head covers right here in America.

@Rodijah - Yes, follow the money. CPS gets money on a State

I would like some help in starting this in Minnesota and across the nation* #OpExposeCPS is in full force and effect* My baby daughters were given to their father who raped my then six (6) year old daughter just 12 days after her disclosure and my subsequent report to police. That same night, 14 hours later, I was arrested in the middle of the night while hosting my baby girls seventh (7th) slumber birthday party with five (5) little girls sleeping upstairs for changing his profile picture with a selfie and a not so nice message* I am now facing eight (8) years in prison and a corrupt Judge Richard C. Perkins of Carver County, Minnesota, in the middle of my explaining the sexual abuse against my baby girl, stopped me and said, "Nope... you are rambling" and then signed his name and granted a man custody of my two baby daughters and put me on supervised visitation for the last 15 months* My daughter's rapist father had nothing to do with us for four years... until a court ordered him to pay $1200 a month in child support* He has since been sexually abusing my babies for MORE THAN FOUR (4) YEARS and I have reported to CPS in Carver County more than 57 times* V* They have recently in the past nine (9) months "SCREENED OUT" Seven (7) MANDATED REPORTS OF IMMINENT SEXUAL ABUSE upon my baby girls and the Director of Carver County CPS actually told me in a meeting in November 2014 that "YOU HAD BETTER BE CAREFUL WITH MAKING FUTURE REPORTS OR YOU WILL BE THE ONE GETTING CHARGED WITH SEXUAL ABUSE AGAINST YOUR DAUGHTERS" right after he told me and a Public Health Nurse and a member of The Minnesota Protective Parent's Association that they "DID NOT FOLLOW PROTOCOL". My babies are hostages of a sociopath and the police are CORRUPT. They removed all the sex trafficking information that I found on my baby girl's LENOVO TABLET and gave the evidence back to my daughter's rapist BEFORE MY TRIAL WHICH ISN"T UNTIL JUNE 9 2015 and My family court WON"T CHANGE ANYTHING UNTIL AFTER MY FALSE ALLEGATIONS CRIMINAL TRIAL. I have been falsely accused of being the "BAD GUY" here and all I did was try to protect my baby girls BECAUSE CPS WOULDN"T. I recently learned in the STAR TRIBUNE in March of 2015 CPS TASK FORCE REPORT that "Minnesota was likely the ONLY STATE in the NATION that PROHIBITED SOCIAL WORKERS FROM REVIEWING PAST REPORTS OF ABUSE WHICH MAY SHOW A PATTERN OF ABUSE SINCE 2012" I have been reporting to them since June of 2011. I am a paralegal with a $60,000 education who comes from a family of law and banking and this man is a criminal child rapist and I HAVE LOST EVERYTHING AND CAN NOT EVEN AFFORD DINNER much less a lawyer. So..... my baby girls suffer. PLEASE DEAR GOD SOMEONE DO SOMETHING FOR THE REST OF THE NATION WHICH IS UNDER ATTACK BY THE GOVERNMENT. To answer your question: CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES, Under that Clinton Act, along with FOSTER CARE AND ADOPTION AGENCIES, ONLY RECEIVE FEDERAL FUNDING IF THEY SURPASS THEIR NUMBERS OF OUT-OF-HOME PLACEMENTS from the YEAR BEFORE. THERE IS ZERO INCENTIVE TO BRING CHILDREN HOME OR kEEP THEM HOME WITH THEIR BIRTH PARENTS. RECENTLY, I HAD A MOTHER COME TO ME TO TELL ME OF HER DAUGHTER"S STORY. CPS SOLD HER CHILDREN OUT FROM UNDER HER ILLEGALY UP IN KANDIYOHI COUNTY MINNESOTA FOR $9,627.92 AND LAST MONTH SHE FOUND THE DAMN PROOF IN HER FILE. Scratches on a piece of legal pad paper. With the dollar amount, next to the ILLEGAL TERMINATION OF HER PARENTAL RIGHTS TO HER THREE BOYS WHO ARE DISABLED SO THE MONTHLY INCOME FROM THE GOVERNMENT IS DOUBLE (About $6,000 per child) and the Government gets ($6,000 per child in matching funds and the ILLEGAL ADOPTED UNLICENSED FOSTER PARENTS GET ($6,000 PER MONTH PER CHILD). THE CPS TOLD HER SHE HAD TO STAY IN A CONCRETE BASEMENT APARTMENT IN THE HOME OF THE PEOPLE WHO STOLE HER BABIES OR SHE WOULD LOSE HER KIDS. WHEN SHE BEGAN TAKING PICTURES OF THE BRUISES HER CHILDREN SHOWED UP WITH THE CPS WORKER TOLD HER IF SHE TOOK ANY MORE PICTURES OF ABUSE SHE WOULD NEVER SEE HER BOYS EVER AGAIN AND THEY KEPT THEIR PROMISE. WE NEED HELP* I APPLAUD Counsellor McMillian* PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP US THEY ARE TAKING OUR CHILDREN AND SELLING THEM OFF TO PEDOPHILES FOR GOD SAKES. HELP HELP HELP. https://www.facebook.com/shewhoisthescribe. We are actually begging you. V* is for Victory* I may not be worthy.... but my daughters are* Teardrop * * * * * * * V*

Tried to do the same thing to us, but we got smart and got the baby a lawyer before CPS showed, and for now on I will just hand them a lawyer card saying talk to the child lawyer.. Pretty sick world we live in when the very program to help kids and moms and dads only brings such family destruction and values.. Glad these lawyers are sticking up for the babies and moms and dads I know the stress of birth is great, but then to add trying to take our kids away from us.. Is the a Free country safe for Y/Our kids~! Looks like it not even safe from Y/Our own government offices now days.. Maybe its time to re-think what is right for that program..

Thank G-d for Counselor McMillan - this is the best BEST news I've heard about the despicable situation across the country re:CPS. It is not enough to fight one case at a time: the laws, procedures have to be changed to reflect HUMAN and AMERICAN values. There should be no petty, uneducated/unqualified CPS"Agents" allowed to harm children and families WITHOUT due process and WITHOUT LEGAL consequences to themselves. There should be no BONUSES paid to these people, as set up under Clinton Admin. to allow payment for the very real, unjustified kidnapping of babies and children from loving, sufficient homes. This must stop in every STATE, every COUNTY.........and I feel hope now, that it can, because there is such a one as Shaun McMillan. I hope you can pass this message on to him. He is a true hero, desperately needed to lead other attorneys. Cheers!

Many of the people who work for bureaucracies, like CPS, feel they know what is Right, or Best For The Children, better than we mere mortals. This is seen time and time again with government employees. Too much self-righteousness.

Can anybody tell me WHY CPS is taking children? What's in it for them? Usually following the money gets to the real culprit, but what money is to be made taking children from their parents? This outrages me, and I don't understand what's going on!

Okay to recap, she was locked outside of the home with her baby inside. She calls 9-11. The police did not help her get the child, but instead carted the child off to be put in foster care... You got to be kidding me! Those police had no right, just because she is 16 does not make her an unfit parent. That 225,000 dollars is not enough money to replace a lost child like that, but at least she wont have to worry about bills or whatnot for a while if she plays her cards right. Just another example of untrained officers running rampant in the police state.

Our government is really sick to practice taking children away from their own parents! Do children want to be orphans?? Do they like being ripped from the arms of their parents?? Do children like being put up for adoption and never allowed to ever see their real parents?? The truth is, our government has fallen into very corrupt leaders across the nation! It is real epidemic that's been in the making decades ago. Now, it's spread like cancer, and people are treated as cattle or a number linked to a stock bond for the US and any other nation that have a similar relationship with the International Bank! Your birth certificate is the government's official paperwork showing they own you as their property and stock investment! Youtube it