• Medical Kidnap Case in South Dakota Featured in Local Media

Reporter Bridget Bennett and KSFY in Sioux Falls, South Dakota reported on the Medical Kidnap case of Molly and Michael first reported at Health Impact News' website MedicalKidnap.com. Molly and Michael will be spending Christmas without their three children, simply because they brought their 2-month old son to the emergency room after they discovered an injury to his tongue after picking him up from daycare. The doctor reported them to CPS, and they lost custody of all three of their children, even though there was no evidence of abuse. The police reportedly removed the children from the home without a warrant, allegedly stating that they "didn't need one."

Read full story...

This is so common its pathetic. If the news reported every story of CPS abuse, they would report nothing else. What about kids in real danger? This is a money making scheme. Parents who are care will beg, borrow and steal to pay the courts to hear their cases and save their kids. By the time the family is reunited, they require social services anyway to help the traumetized family. Meanwhile, really abused children are ignored. Browse Safe Kids International and read some horror stories, business as usual for justice in U.S. Try reporting real child abuse and you will be treated to scorn and abuse by cops and CPS Hope this family gets their kids back, then they should move to Brazil if they know whats good for them. Or somewhere else where kids are not money making schemes.

Please help support this family $5 $10 $20 I support them 110% my heart tells me this is so wrong and has been happening in South Dakota, and around the world for year's too long

I just called for Virgena Wieseler and they said they had no idea what I was talking about but were very friendly on the phone.