• Woman Arrested for Filing 28 False Child Abuse Reports in Florida

A Florida woman was recently arrested for making too many false charges of child abuse to the Florida Department of Children and Families, which were reportedly directed against two families. When asked why she made the multiple false child abuse charges, her reply reportedly was “to create havoc.” According to Chipleypaper.com, Jessica Elizabeth Combee, 28, of Westville, Florida is charged with 28 felony counts of false child abuse reports, and is currently being held in the Holmes County Jail with a $28,000.00 bond. As the testimony from the Bonifay Police Chief reveals, this is a common practice of how people abuse the child welfare system for their own agenda. We hope that more people will be prosecuted for abusing the system, including not just nosy neighbors or jealous family members, but medical personnel as well who take out their anger against parents who choose not to follow their medical advice, or want to seek a second medical opinion. Those doctors also deserve to be arrested and prosecuted for false charges.

Read full story...

I too was victimized by multiple calls to Florida DCF. It is not just women who do this, and to state as such is sexist. I wa son the receiving end of over 100 calls to abuse hotline over a five year period. And what is also being overlooked here is that whiel this causes upheaval in the adult's life, we are overlooking the children in these cases. What goes through a child's head when they realize at some age that someone in their life thinks so little of them, that in order to "create havoc" someone thinks so little of their sanity, their stability, in fact the very core of their life that these actions must be taken? To the parents who are complaining of this, I feel very little for you, and I say this as a parent victim. I feel for the unwitting victims in a very adult and very sad and very scary adult world over which they have no control - THE CHILDREN!

William said: > Look up William Dunn Fathers Right : it's about time . We need to enforce these kind of cases to show an example what happens when you falsely accuse somebody . My hat goes off to the agency William: I have to wonder if you can get a pardon now that she is dead from a drug overdose which proves that it was her with the problem not you? Just thinking outside of the box.

BigBunny said: > I had someone file against me twice. When everything came back unfounded she went crazy and posted my address online telling people to come and kill me. I reported etc yet nothing was done to charge her. You should retain an atty. www.fbi.gov. That is bullying and online is federal.

1997 I was a victim of false child abuse by the ex wife ........so she could travel around the country.....15 years later, I finally got to meet my daughter......I proved that she repeatedly lied during testimony about other issues in our Tampa, family law case......the Judge would defend her and rule in her favor.....(later on, same Judge was indicted by the feds for laundering a strippers money). 2015 I have unsuccessfully attempted to get the Tampa court's to provide a parenting plan with time-sharing .....I filed the action in 2004....no counter-complaint was ever filed...and she winds up with a "sole parental responsibility" final judgment, empowering her to determine time sharing.....I have raised issues of "parental alienation", which the court finds entertaining to observe a grieving parent plead.... Family law court's are broken and causing great harm across the board against children and the "victim parent" , at the same time supporting law firms that the "judge" favors.....I would repeatedly observe Judge Bozo praising a litigant on their good choice about the firm retained and the effectiveness of the firm ..... As a former Tampa night club owner.....I have repeatedly overheard women advising other women (involved in family law cases), to report abuse upon the children......as a sure tactic to win a case....without any worry of prosecution for false allegations....(the lawyers know how to fix that)!

In 2011 I was a victim of DV but I was the one charged. It all started with dating a woman who was hiding a drug addiction. I am a disabled OIF OEF Veteran and have to take medication to live a reasonable life. Anyway she stole an entire month of medication which included pain medication and muscle relaxers. I called the police while she was at my home and wanted them to search her for my medications. I at that time had not even confronted her about it and knew they were in her purse. When the police got there the craziness began! Sure enough they found the 7 medications in her purse but claimed that I gave them to her to hold for me. Then she started claiming that I was choking her and slapping her minutes before they arrived. Instantly the police went from being nice and polite to slamming me on the ground which required me to see the hospital and stay for 3 days after I got out of jail. I was arrested for DV and I bailed myself out. I hired a lawyer who basically told me there was nothing he could do except tell me to plead guilty for it (after I paid him of course) I hired a second lawyer who then did the exact same thing. By this time I was $4000 poorer and had no more money to pay for a lawyer. I went to court and plead not guilty and a few months later I was found guilty based solely on her testimony. The judge actually spoke of his anger that I did not just plead guilty at my sentencing which I think is why I had to do jail time. I was sentenced to 4 weeks in jail and 1 year probation. She was never charged with theft, never got in any trouble at all for stealing the medication I got from the VA. Matter of fact I was ordered to attend drug consoling for 6 months and lectured endlessly that I was a drug addict (even though I have no history of abuse). So in the end for trying to do the right thing I ended up spending 4 weeks in jail with drug addicts and criminals which I had to pay $40x 30 days, $100 a month for probation fees for a year, $4000 for lawyers who did nothing, and now I am stuck with a criminal record for a crime I never committed. For the court it was all about getting money. As of the girl thankfully she died of a heroin overdose in 2014. It is the only brush with the law I have ever had. Before that I had not even got a speeding ticket.

Look up William Dunn Fathers Right : it's about time . We need to enforce these kind of cases to show an example what happens when you falsely accuse somebody . My hat goes off to the agency

at least ten years, amen! any update to this story?

Actually, it IS a cause for celebration and the child protection system and Florida can thank me for her being in jail. I was Thee Guy back in 1998 that worked diligently to make this (F.S. 39.205(9)) become law.

No cause for celebration just because she is arrested. We should wait and see if the charges actually proceed and if so what sentence she receives if she is convicted.

Its outrageous how people can abuse power and think they can get away with it. I hope she learn a great lessons from her jail cell.

About time!! We have the same problem here in Canada !! Our CPS up here routinely use knowingly false calls to profit from the money paid for each child they can grab. They also deny disabled children treatment under the noses of the courts and obtain custody orders by fraud to access more public funding by financial fraud! Recently we obtained court decisions that show that these agencies use Doctors with negative court decisions to mislead courts all over again, each time material facts about these doctors is not disclosed. How much worse can it get? Visit Canadacourtwatch.org and see.

I've been falsely accused of child abuse for the last three years. It's been chaos. It's ridiculous how easy it is for someone to do this to you without a shred of evidence. I can only hope the ppl will be arrested for what they've done to me and my family. It's especially difficult since we cannot afford lawyers at this time.

I had someone file against me twice. When everything came back unfounded she went crazy and posted my address online telling people to come and kill me. I reported etc yet nothing was done to charge her.

Looks like her unchecked anger has allowed satan to possess her body and commit crimes against two innocent families. I pray she finds Jesus and repents for her sins. I pray the rest of the system, including doctors, that are paid to do exactly what she is being charged with sees the error of their ways and repents as well. The only difference between her and them is that they get a paycheck. Satan is deep within our government. Definition of irony.

Too often, courts carry on with False Allegations knowingly, as certain allegation (like DV) do not require any proof and are MORE PROFITABLE TO THE COURT. We need to have a system where the False Accusation carries the same punishment as the crime falsely alleged. Until then, Judges will always side with the lawyer's best interests- the most profitable ones!

The bail should be a lot higher if this person gets out and has this kind of record for destroying families

"PRAISE, THE LORD, now if the powers to be will do their job. and give her 20 years of havoc.