• Missouri Teen Medically Kidnapped Was Raped and Sodomized While in Illinois Foster Care

Isaiah Rider is a 17-year old Missouri resident who was taken away from his mother at the age of 16 by Illinois child protective services – DCFS – while in Lurie Children's Hospital for medical treatment. Recently, he has come forward publicly with devastating information about the trauma that he experienced as a ward of the state of Illinois. While he was in a Chicago foster home, he was raped and sodomized. Though this has been reported to his social worker, his guardian ad litem and the authorities, nothing is being done about it according to the family.

Read full story...

• Missouri Teen Medically Kidnapped Was Raped and Sodomized While in Illinois Foster Care

Please someone tell me who to contact a cps worker did sexual misconduct to my child. This is going to sound crazy but I am banned from talking about the issue by a court of law that is full of corruption the ombudsmen wrote a letter. The cps worker resigned to elude being investigated. Please read my story on Facebook the fight for Bennjamin

sad. i have a niece, she can't be consider a grown-up until age OF MAJORITY SO HE IS YES still a child,at seventeen a minor who can later at 18 sue the cps worker,who left him in such harm's way. i will follow his severe tragedy, same as my family, in laws who daughter sued, she sure did,and her mom too. $Civil Rights Money Damages,lawsuit against cps, gov worker,also others she told,of the rape,abuse sex molestation torture,psychological drugs damage her etc. and worker"stood by did nothing but lie in court,saying, oh the child is great judge,smh all lies= lawsuit against cps and workers are finally being seen to be sued more,and more, in federal court,at least in fed court,i m learning as our fam you're having a "fair judge for damages consideration,(accountability)more than it seem in bias(state family courts etc.)i, and my family pray for him,and others. my niece her violation BY CPS had finally stop,only when she sue,with my sister in law, they sure did. i pray for you all here. - She did not let a lawyer"telling her no,or "dont sue,as some lawyers said,foolishly."she still start on her own,with my sister. and that is called,suing cps pro-se. we on fb too anytime reach me. i pray for you all out there. my sister in law,niece bro violation stop when we sue after taking relating to medical false allegations,and other allegations. god bless him and god bless us all . lawyer who is now helping my bro,his wife,my niece, NOW agree,"when you're suing them the lawyer said,the violation will stop OR,"accountability will be seen."and we are glad we were able before our time for my sis in law ran out. god bless you all. For this to happen to so many,and in my family 2 sets of families, we were not going to lie down and take it at all and we sue cps. I pray others will too. I am suing (only for psycho-tropic drugs given to my sons and for like this child-teenager, a minor, my son was molested, and for 1 yr.or so, while i was without visits at all for almost 1 year. I know now this is all unconstitutional, smh,and i was accused of leaving them at a bus stop in california,and at a arcade alone. they never seen me again till years later.' we in cali,so that is 2 family members, suing, and i can be reach on FB too. Yall all hang in there. god bless.sue em good too. God bless America.

How can they take him at 17 its legal age here instead of 18 kids can leave at 17 so that's real stupid of the state how can they take him mother was getting medical help for him s-t-u-p-i-d dcfs

Regular normal familys are being forcfully seperated..dissected... and destroyed then the remnants are thrown on the scrap heap when they are damaged beyond repair..there are pleanty of new cases waiting to be had behind residential doors all lined up in a row on every street in america. Every child represents 25000 in federal funds for each year these cps groups can find any miniscule reason to keep them....they destroy all the joy in the hearts of these yougsters and rob them of a lifetime of looking back on fond family memories for the greed of federal funds! Your tax dollers make them rich in the human trafficking marketplace they call the juvinile justice system!!! Stop funding these greedy family destroyers!!! Have congress cut off all their funding! They need to be lawfully disassembled and we need to start over from scratch.....you will be on board eventually if u no anyone who has children. They will come for more and always more children......the system must always grow larger in their minds! Insanity! To these people parents are no more than the initial breeders and incubators of the youngsters....the only true and worthy parents are the state sponsered foster parents who answer to the corporate control structure of the companies that recieve a contract with the state to warehouse these kids as cheaply as possibe until they turn 18....age out....then they are out of luck and have no idea of what became of their real parents....the kids are no longer profitable once the federal government stops paying......human trafficking in the 21st century......wake up.... this aint going away without brave americans willing to give and sacrifice for our childres futures......this IS the new america!!!! Rub the sleep out of your eyes......our constitution has been defiled!

Please pass this on. https://anticorruptionsociety.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/lawfully-yours-jan-20151.pdf

Despicable, unbelievable, outrageous doesn't do it. There are no words to describe this situation, and the low life of DCFS

This is insane.....where is justice????? Praying daily for the Riders and will contact who I can.

Many, many, MANY! parents and relatives have contacted the FBI and DOJ.........none care!! That's our government....no help!

Sounds like all levels of the system (from judges to social workers to doctors) deserve a special place in hell....

If this doesn't stop, I would take this to the U.S. Supreme Court and have this case heard. Solved. And justice will be served. Or take it to the FBI. And have this case investigated. Now

We the people have given these miscreants their power and authority, by silent complicity as they were quietly kidnapping kids for cash over the last 25 years. First, it was just an ocassional family; so all the people said: "They (parents) must have done something wrong. Social workers know what they are doing.". Now it is wide spread and open, they are imbedded in the systems of society, rubber stamped by the courts, and granted immunity as kids are being snatched up left and right. All for profit. Yet, the truly abused children still die in their homes. Truly evil, abusive parents recognize themselves when they see a CPS worker, so they don't even answer the door. Good parents want to cooperate and be certain their children are well, so they grant entry. In a sense, clueless parents allow the vampire into their homes. This is exactly what happened in Germany when Hitler came for the Jews. At first, it was just a few, so the neighbors and friends were silent. By the time the citizens realized what was going on, it was too late to peacefully stop. We are getting to this pont with our own SS, (Social Services), CPS units.They MUST be stopped now, as their power and grip grows stronger every day they are allowed to thrive. The vampire needs a vampire killer to drive a stake into its heart. Or we will be looking at another world war. These are our children, grandchildren, nieces, nephews, sisters, brothers, and all loved ones who need to be protected from this evil. If they are allowed to keep thriving, they will soon come for one of yours (if not already); then you will know exactly what I am talking about.

This reminds me of the case of Justina Pelletier, the young woman who was taken from her loving parents this past year due to a difference of opinion between the parents and the state in what was the best protocol for helping her to recover from a diagnosed medical problem. That girl suffered more under the mistreatment of the state than she ever would have experienced being left in the hands of her loving family, Tragically, these are not isolated cases as we seem to be entering a police state phase in America which needs to be addressed and reversed. It is not only the children who are at great risk. The elderly in or out of nursing homes and the disabled are also apparently deemed to be expendable members of society which the state is known to mistreat as well. Anyone who sees themselves as being exempt from such threats to their lives need go no further than the you tube video entitled "First They Came for the Jews" and realize that advanced age and impaired health present vulnerabilities to just about everyone in society at some point in their lives. Unite and speak out against these crimes against humanity now. In the final analysis, the lives you save just might include your own.

How does Illinois get jurisdiction over a Missouri resident child, I wonder.... how does a mother lose custody of her child over medical care?? Something seems really wrong here, besides the obvious. Aside from that, i agree feds should get involved shut down IL system cut off their funding, while widespread investigation takes place. Something like thus should not be tolerated punitive action should be swift severe. My heart bleeds for the child. :-(

Because he is part Native American Indian...he is not supposed to be subject to social workers. They have their own court. This is against the law.

I think this should go to the feds...

What can we do to help all of these children that are taken from their living homes and going through unimaginable suffering - suffering that will be with them for a lifetime..... there must be something we can do...a way we can be a voice for them. This is unbearably sad.

Rape? Sodomy? Under the guise of "protection?" This case just keeps getting worse on ALL accounts! Time to bring Isaiah home NOW. Time for a lawsuit, it sounds like to me.

Yes, that was in Los Angeles: http://medicalkidnap.com/2014/11/08/foster-kids-speak-out-sue-agency-over-abuse-in-kids-for-cash/

I read somewhere that a class action suit was filed against CPS by former foster care children...I wonder how that is going? Every child who has ever been in foster care should be in that law suit. My prayers for Isaiah and all children enduring this hell.

This boy will now be in my daily prayers. I have been aware of his situation, but this motivates me to pray for him frequently and to keep up on his situation. I am so concerned for him. This is a terrible evil to take him from his loving home to begin with, but now this has gotten even worse. CPS needs to be stopped from destroying families and children. I realize that some children need to be rescued, but unfortunately CPS now seems to do at least as much harm as they do good.