• Arizona Court Issues Gag Order on Family of 7, Detective Wants to Subpoena Interview on Radio

Friday January 16, 2015 the Shoars family had a hearing in Arizona family court over the custody of their 7 children that were taken away by the State after the accidental death of their three-year-old daughter Khloe. At this hearing, the judge reportedly issued a gag order on the parents, and ordered them to stop discussing the case on the Internet. Two days before this hearing, on Wednesday January 14, 2015, Tabitha Shoars was interviewed by Ty Bollinger on the Robert Scott Bell syndicated national radio program. On the Friday night (January 16, 2015) broadcast of the Robert Scott Bell show, they reported that a "Detective Kalcum" from Arizona had contacted their syndicator wanting to "subpoena" the broadcast of the show with Tabitha Shoars.

Read full story...

• Arizona Court Issues Gag Order on Family of 7, Detective Wants to Subpoena Interview on Radio

My name is Kayla I am a mother of 3 most amazing children that I love more than anything in the world! July 28th 2013 my children were taken from me. The previous night before this happened me and my oldest daughter who was 2 at the time went to a friends house for a get together. My youngest daughter who was 2 months at the time stayed at home with her dad. The next morning I got the worst phone call that my baby was being rushed to phoenix children's hospital. Her dad called me very frantically crying telling me that he had accidentally fell asleep with the baby on his chest and woke up to her stuck in the chair and that when he went to grab her out the recliner snapped on her. Getting that phone call I was hyperventilating and my friend rushed me to the hospital to be with my baby. When getting there they wouldn't let me be with my baby and had no explanation why. Sitting in a room for what seemed like hours waiting to hear any news on my babygirl me and her father were asked to give up our cell phones and that they needed to speak with us. The lady sat down and looked me in my face and told me that they were taking my kids from me. I fell to the floor and felt like my heart had been torn out. Its been almost 2 yrs into the case with no charges filed and we have done everything that has been asked of us and than some and my kids are still gone. Now on top of all of this they are saying that my girls have PTSD and that's why they still have them. I have looked into ptsd and from what I understand about it is that it can be caused from my children being removed from our home. I feel they are trying to do everything in their power to blame it on me and try to keep my kids from me. I am a strong mother that will never give up on her babies. I have court tomorrow at 11am and am praying for some kind of good news. Please if you can pray for the safe return home of my daughters Faith

Good idea!

has any body asked nacy grace to help.

Gosh these government is ruthless they play God with our lives, they will need all the support they can get and my prayers are with them.

I am so sorry, Kristie, and for all the rest of you who are enduring these night mares! Keep praying, as will I, and never give up! Your children deserve that... God Bless.

Marsha, You experienced something called DARVO. Sociopaths do it. Deny, Attack, Reverse victim and offender. It is seriously effed up that people who are innocent get so hurt. I hope you and your children find healing and joy.

Federal Judge William J Martini ruled New Jersey gag order imposed on family court victims unconstitutional in violation of the first amendment.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the Shoars and all other victims of Court Ordered Abuse, present and past. I know their devastation; there is nothing worse than being unable to protect your children. I too am a victim of Family Court ordered abuse. My 10 year old daughter was instantly removed from my custody December 1999. It took four years and $300,000 to get her safely back home. I was forced to file bankruptcy and lost my home of 16 years to foreclosure, I had used all of my equity fighting for my daughter. I have been attempting to expose the heartbreaking injustice for the past 15 years. My last attempt was titled “save the innocent children” stating “if you chose to ignore my email you are aiding and abetting in child abuse” I was ignored. Thank God for social media, main stream media and politicians will have to stop turning a blind eye and deaf ear to the atrocity inflicted upon innocent children and good parents. Clearly Government agencies and the judiciary are sleeping together. Racketeering (RICO) charges need to be brought against them. Judges imposing gag orders...outrageous!!!! The judiciary is suppose to protect our rights not violate them. I believe the partnership between government agencies and the judiciary is nothing more than abuse for profit. They destroy families and children under the guise of being righteous, honorable. At least the Mafia (origination of RICO) was known as criminals. Why would a Judge impose a gag order? Fear of being exposed.

Wow! If I went through that with tyrants like you have, even if it were just my dog let alone children, I would have gone rogue...seriously rogue. I feel so sorry for you. But do not give up, and for your kids' sake, don't do anything stupid (like I probably would have). God bless you, and if you ask, He will ... in His time.

As a single dad I have had my share DCS Several states have worked with me however there are people within these organizations that make one want to shut them down. I feel sorry for this family th err y have lost a child to death and now is the time for DCS to support them not Tear Them Apart. America,s government for you stupid as usual . When I went to court once I responded with the word discrimination because I was a single Dad and Casas told me that it was true I was being discriminated against. To all we have one means to gain the upper hand in this court hearing to you who are Goly and believe that He is in charge here Lets pray. Heavenly. Father we pray for the Shoars family in this time of Sorrow and Pain and we commit every aspect seen and unseen to your Almighty Hand. We believe that you are the one and only one that can make the way straight in this case so we bring this to you and ask that you judge all things and make their way plain. Soften the judges heart and set yourself in array against the evildoers who seek to destroy this family in Jesus name Amen.

God bless you medicalkidnap. I studied

I too have found myself in an endless nightmare with DCS after being a victim of domestic violence. My 2 girls were taken from me at what they call a “Team Decision-Making” meeting that was held on Nov. 1, 2013 at the office located off Black Canyon Hwy. and Thunderbird Rd. in Phoenix. They just took them right then and there. I was traumatized! After everything we had already been through, how could they do this? I’ve never had my parenting skills questioned prior to this. Since then, my visitations were cut off in February. I still don’t get to see or hear from them. I don’t get updates on them. NOTHING! I got a horrible Public Defender (or Public Pretender as I call her) who has never reviewed my case outside of court, half the time never returned emails to me, was late to court and was unprepared more often than not. At the last hearing I got a stand in judge who awarded me new counsel, but also granted the motion for my youngest to be put up for adoption! I’m lost and my world’s been turned upside down. I’m the only parent my youngest has ever known, and we’ve never been separated anything like this. There’s been times when I’ve felt like giving up, it feels like there’s no hope and then I think how my girls must feel and know I must keep fighting but it’s very hard.

This same thing happen to me in Greene County, Missouri 12 years ago. My ex who used drugs and beat me told CPS that I was the abuser. I have never done drugs, don't drink and suffered years of all types of abuse from my ex. CPS said he was the better parent and severed my rights. 3 years later they are taken from him and put in foster care. Now my 2 sons suffer from multiple mental problems from the abuse they went through. CPS has way too much power over parents.

Vaccines are killing kids

This story is heart breaking. Wow CPS gets involved way to much with families that have done nothing wrong while other children are being hurt and they don't do anything. Is it really true that they get a bonus for each child they remove from a home.

You are so right! Big government has taken over, the Constitution is now a joke. "We the People", have got to put it back in place and not let this happen we need to start a petition for this not to go any further. Can't a good lawyer step in on this and take over? Where are these people's rights. Let's do something about this! I'm willing to help, just let me know what to do please!!!

GOVERNMENT...Please get out of our homes, our bedrooms, our kitchens, etc...Believe it or not, most people can raise their children without the government hovering over them waiting to slap them and reprimand them for things they don't necessarily agree with!!! NOBODY RAISES THEIR FAMILY EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE NEXT PERSON!!! BUTT-OUT BIG GOVERNMENT!!!

Child protection agencies need to understand that more infants and children are dying. It is a medical fact and the U.S. Is ranked near the top, for infant deaths, for industrialized countries. I think pollution is the cause, environmental degradation on a large scale never seen before.

They keep setting up a gofundme account but someone keeps taking it down!!

I think k someone should start a go find me account for the family. They may not be able to hire the best attorney money can buy. An I know we all want to help support this family so of we all can donate something we should be able to help. Hire an attorney to help them get their kids home.