• Arkansas Takes Away 7 Homeschool Children because Father had Unapproved Mineral Supplement

Relatives of the Stanley family in Garland County, Arkansas have reached out to MedicalKidnap.com to notify the public that the 7 homeschool children of Hal and Michelle Stanley were removed during the night by DHS and fully armed sheriffs this past week, simply because they reportedly found a supplement in the home that was not approved by the FDA. The mother sent an emotional email to family and friends describing what happened. Some quotes: "It was freezing cold and neither Hal or I had on coats. After stepping outside they issued us a search warrant and said we could not enter our house or talk to our kids until the search and the investigation was through. We could not go get a coat, we could not call a lawyer, we could not retrieve anything inside like a phone or a camera to record anything or call anyone. It was almost 30 minutes later before they retrieved our coats for us to put on." "The call was anonymous and therefore the caller was protected while all our rights were taken away. We of course expressed all our concerns as to what this would do to the kids since they've never been to the doctor for sickness or health issues and they've never been away from us in that type of setting." "All the little kids were upset and Hal and I and the girls were all crying and in shock. When I did calm down for the kids' sake, and try to comfort them they ripped them away from us saying that we had already taken too much time and that they had to go. I still can't believe they are gone. I have no idea what will happen tomorrow or what comes next." If you currently have any supplement or non-pharmaceutical product in your home that you are using to treat a sickness or disease, they could come for your kids next.

Read full story...

• Arkansas Takes Away 7 Homeschool Children because Father had Unapproved Mineral Supplement

I read through this entire thread and the comments, and I must say that I have never been so horrified. I heard about this case and kept a cursory eye on it, but man. Sorry I was so tardy in digging into this. My heart breaks and frankly, this makes me madder than I think I have ever been.

These CPS "Seizures" could more properly be characterized as "Securitizations". What happens is this: CPS seizes a child. CPS notifies Fed. HHS. The Feds send to the County a "Notice of Pending Grant". The County then staples this Notice to a "Grant Anticipatory Promissory Note" which in turn gets sold as a Security. The County Agencies involved then get funded. If / When the Chinese PLA sorts things out within the former America, I think that things will not go well for any CPS, Judicial, Law Enforcement , or Administrative Agency personnel. Too bad that the U.S. appears to be beyond the point of self correcting. It has been, what, 51 years since Kennedy got bumped off, and yet there is no straight answer from "Congress" on who killed Kennedy ? How about Waco, Oklahoma City, 9/11 ? You think they care about some snot nosed kids getting kidnapped when they are all making a buck off of it ?

Im gona tell you something that came straight from the Doctors mouth when my friend was dying from a rare super fast growing uterine cancer. We went in for appointment because they had decided that chemo treatment was harboring the quality of life for the few months she had left. She wasn't willing to give up the fight and had asked about alternative medicines that have cured stage 4 cancer in other people. The doctor said yes you can and That the only reason the FDA wont approve their use is because they cant make a synthetic out of them. That makes it so you have to get it prescribed and they all can soak us for more money for them. Its ridiculous these children are being tortured this way over something like this. A person has the right to make descisions for theirselves. I feel so bad for the children and family. They are causing detraumental damage to the children that they will live with the rest of their life.

It's not an isolated incident! CPS, DSHS, are playing GOD and abusing their power in several states. New York, Washington State to name two I know of personally! My grandchildren and their parents lived in our house with us since their birth. The parents of the kids got in trouble, so grandpa and I were trying to get 3rd party custody, but community action, the free service in our town, kept putting us off, two weeks at a time for appointments. Because of a phone call from our son in jail, CPS came and took the two girls from their private school, that we were paying for, on a Friday. They said we cared more about getting our son out of jail than we did about the girls, and that we couldn't protect them.... from what!? We had already had both of the girls to the doctor and the dentist, and had referrals for orthodontia, and counseling for a car crash they had been in. WE KNEW THEY WERE OK. So the police department came to the school with CPS and asked the girls if mom and dad brought bad people to the house. They asked them what grandma and grandpa did when they brought bad people to our house. The girls told them we told them to leave. They asked them what happened then. The girls told them that the bad people left. We have a Christian home, go to church every week, send the girls and our daughter to a private church school. To our girls people who smoke, drink, or cuss are BAD people!! They won't even let us see them because we r "JUST GRANDPARENTS" and have no rights. We r not rich, and don't have an attorney. No one will fight CPS. WE HAVE ALL DOCUMENTATION FOR OUR WHOLE LIVES, BEING DAYCARE PROVIDERS, ASSISTANT PRESCHOOL TEACHER, HAVE ALL KINDS OF BACKGROUND CHECKS, OUR DAUGHTER WAS ADOPTED, THROUGH CPS AND APPROVED AND IS NOW 19 YEARS OLD. WE have not seen our granddaughters since Nov 3. CPS does not like me because I am too emotional. THEY TOOK OUR GIRLS! They are our babies, our family. This has been going on since April 2014. We, and all family are banned from going to their school, any school programs, Christmas programs, or any place where our grandkids might be. My 80 year old Mom lives across the street from the school and has been fighting cancer, and I'm not allowed to go to see her because the girls might see us if they are on the playground. I got sent a letter from CBS because I went to a church program my daughter was performing in, because the girls program was on the same night a half hour after her program, but my daughter's performance got changed to after the kids program. We were told we could not see them again unless there were 30 days in advance with no "popups". That was Dec 4. We have not seen them even from a distance since. We want our kids back. I cry myself to sleep some nights, wondering how they are. When we saw them they would ask grandpa to leave something of his there so they would know we would have to come back for it. She still has his watch! We were more than grandparents, more like adopted parents. I was the one who got them up for school, fed them, made sure their uniforms were clean, made their lunches ,took them to school, picked them up from school, bought their school clothes and shoes, and dresses and tights and hair things. SO HOW CAN THEY DO THIS. WE LOVE THOSE GIRLS WITH ALL OUR HEARTS AND ALWAYS TOOK CARE OF THEM. Yet we r not rich, so no one cares about the injustices being done in the name of protecting children. They are our life.

In what state do you live? I use all sort of supplements like that but live in California where a lot of people do. I can't believe people are such close minded idiots. This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard of. These people are morons and monsters. I bet they don't treat their own children with love.

Good information Robert. I don't understand why going outside of your home means they can come in and have a free for all, but it is obvious that many of us need to be educated on what to do when situations like this arise. Just as we teach our kids not to open the doors to strangers, we need to follow that lesson ourselves. NEVER open the door unless you see it is someone you know! And the way they made those kids toss whatever bits of clothing into a bag while they were being kidnapped, and too stressed out to know what to take, kind of shows that everyone needs some kind of "bug out" bag ready to go at all times.

Jerry, so sorry, how horrible! Lord come quickly, we are in a mess down here! Do any of these foster parents realize that they are simply buying someone else's stolen child? I would like to hear from more foster parents, do they not get on these sites and see the family's love for their children? How can those policemen stand there like a bunch of Nazis, watching the Stanley children cry for their mom? Heartless! Do they not read the statistics on the outcomes of foster children? The future is bleak for those in foster care, much more bleak than if they left them with even some pretty messed up parents. That alone proves that it's all about the money, and not about 'protecting' the children.

Dhs and law enforcement is so behind these allegations. Those children appears to be healthy and well dress. Now just what do the judge and the system think of that quick to act decision that they have made. These public services actually need to have God leading and guiding them, there would be no error in judgement. I pray that Jesus be with those children and have mercy on their parents because one thing that you see ,because I don't know them is that, God has blessed them thus far.

Tell the Court To Take all the cleaning agents they have and read the active ingredients on the labels for health then place themselves in your shoes also while they are at it have their children placed in the juvie system as yours are now - I can't even Comprehend how you folks are handlin this outrage, the system needs to be fixed which I PRAY will happen soon

My husband and I, and our daughter used to live next door to a daycare/ preschool. She was 7 years old at the time. Our child loved to go over to the fence sometimes and talk to the kids during their recess outside. This had went on for a few months, until a teacher told our daughter to stop coming to the fence line and bothering the children during recess. My husband and I didn't understand why it was a problem for our child to talk to her friends during recess, but the teachers there didn't like it. So we told our daughter to stop going over there. (Yes we are home schoolers, and my daughter does have other friends, but had made friends with some of the kids at the preschool) Two weeks after that, CPS shows up at our door, wanting to search our home and talk to our daughter. My husband was the only one home at the time, he had just come home from work, and it was a Friday at 3:30pm. I'm convinced they purposefully show up on Fridays because the weekend leaves you with no way to do anything. They immediately asked my husband to "step outside the house and onto the sidewalk", and that if he refused, it meant "he was hiding something". They told my husband that they had received a complaint that our daughter was seen outside in the cold, without a winter coat on. That's the reason they wanted to investigate and search the house. I pulled up outside of our home where I found a strange car and a police car parked in my drive, and my husband is standing in the cold on the sidewalk with no coat on. I immediately got a blanket from our car for him. He had just recovered from bronchitis. It didn't seem that they were concerned if he was freezing or not. It was 25 degrees outside. A female social worker approaches me and explains what is going on. I couldn't believe it. AND my daughter had her winter coat on, hat, scarf, gloves and boots. Right there in front of them all. I told them that I never allow my child to go outside in winter without a coat, and that the report was ludicrous. They instructed that they were taking my daughter inside to interview her, and took her to her room, sat her down and started to ask questions. Does mommy and daddy have a gun? Does mommy and daddy take you to a doctor when you are sick? Does mommy and daddy touch you in a bad way? Does daddy hit your mommy? Does mommy or daddy drink beer? With our front door open, I could see them rifle through my kitchen cabinets and fridge. When we were finally allowed, ALLOWED to set foot back into OUR home, I saw that they had taken every one of my health food supplements and set them on a group on the kitchen table. A social worker snapped a picture of them. What was in those supplements? Colloidal silver, Vitamin C ascorbic, Oil of Oregano, Olive leaf oil. Vit B complex, Vit D, Garlic caps, Manuka Honey, Cinnamon caps, Turmeric caps, and a few others i can't recall right now. But they were all things I had purchased either at walmart or the health food store. They began to ask me what all of them were for!!! I told them that I use most of these supplements and that they were mine, except my husband took garlic for blood pressure. The social worker scoffed and said "Blood pressure? Why not go to a doctor and get blood pressure medication?". As if it were HER business. My husband looked at me and said "Don't answer them. We will get a lawyer." The police officer said "Don't tell your wife what to do." It was a mess. At that point we both remained totally silent, until they announced that they were taking our daughter for a two day hold pending investigation. Investigation FOR WHAT? I grabbed my phone and took photos of my daughter, still in her winter coat.. she became hysterical.... and frightened. They wouldn't allow me to calm her down or approach her. All I could do is tell her as loud as I could that we loved her and would pick her up very soon. To quickly come to the end of this, what SAVED us was the fact that our neighbor lady was so upset by this, she told the police that she had told the social worker that in all the years we have lived here, she had never seen our daughter without a coat on in winter. AND, we had taken our daughter to a doctor that Monday to have her throat checked to make sure her strep was clearing up. They TRIED to assert that because we had all of these "alternative supplements" in the house, that we didn't take care of our daughter properly. What SAVED us on this was the fact that we had taken her to that doctor.... proving that she was getting medical care beyond supplements. The reason all of this happened? Someone from the daycare reported us because they didn't want our daughter coming to the fence anymore. Also in the complaint was that our daughter was going over to the fence, disturbing their school during recess time. So we knew it was coming from one of the teachers there.

They are going after the supplier too: FDA Attacks Man for Selling Supplement that has Healed Tens of Thousands – Facing 37 Years in Prison

If you can purchased online what is the big deal? They should be going after the suplier not the little guy. But that's America, its just like not going after the cartels instead arrest the drug addicts at home.

yes. Also, there has to be probable cause for a warrant to be issued. MMS is neither illegal nor controlled. The search warrant for it was illegal and invalid. The judge should be sued and the kids returned to their parents without a court hearing. This isn't about the supplement, it's is about the parents being Tea Party preppers, home schoolers, and not drinking the koolaid or feeding it to their kids. The kids have now been enrolled in public school, for which the district gets $ for each kids. 7 at one grab is a nice big number, and they will test out at higher than the norm too so that is good for the school's stats.

What would happen if they stayed inside and refused to come out? Another RUBY RIDGE???

We are going thru a similar situation. My step daughter lost her mother in October 2013, her live in boyfriend of 6 months sued us for custody of our daughter. Sje has been with us since her mother passed away and now a judge has decided she has to go live with a single man whos she is terrified of our theropist stated this to tje judge. My husband has never been in trouble with the law holds a nursing certificate and is a disable vet. We have less than 30 days to appeal but do not have the means to pay. Even the grandparents testified on ourbbehalf.

My heart goes out to the All the Stanley family..I am totally disgusted, horrified

DHS= Department of Human Services.......They have been around for many many years and some of their tactics are unjust

Something is wrong with this whole story. MMS is not illegal.They were crooked cops and for whatever reason that the children were taken; I believe that they would have physically thrown them outside if they had not stepped outside on their own. This story is unreal and terrifying that something like this could happen. Originally I read that the children was to be held for 72 hours....it is 8 days now. Under normal circumstances the children would have been returned immediately when someone higher up would see how stupid the charge was.

Radio Interview I did with Michelle Stanley, mother of homeschool kids taken away by authorities! http://www.blogtalkradio.com/dinarintel/2015/01/21/magellan-interviews-michelle-stanley-mom-of-7-homeschoolers-taken-by-authorities

CPS gets $ from the federal government every time they snatch kids from their parents. Legally Kidnapped: The Case Against Child Protective Services - See more at: http://medicalkidnap.com/2014/10/21/legally-kidnapped-the-case-against-child-protective-services/#sthash.84147pw1.dpuf