• EX-CPS Investigator Uses Illinois Gov Facebook to Attack Mom of Medically Kidnapped Teen Isaiah Rider

A former llinois DCFS Investigator has publicly attacked Michelle Rider on the Facebook page of Illinois Governor Bruce Rauner. This person made statements about details of Isaiah’s medical kidnapping case, even though he quit working as a DCSF Investigator in 2012, prior to the State of Illinois taking custody of Isaiah Rider. How does he know these details? Who is giving this information to him? The conversation has been removed from Facebook, but screenshots were preserved.

Read full story...

• EX-CPS Investigator Uses Illinois Gov Facebook to Attack Mom of Medically Kidnapped Teen Isaiah Rider

With all the MALICE this idiot has shown, it certainly took away ANY IMMUNITY he had, and I highly suggest some law suits be filed on the boy's behalf.

This is wrong stop calling michelle names I think his guy must be fired now

If more of us would ADDRESS THE PEOPLE that are doing and saying this stuff, We could "stone them" together. I am tired of officials doing nothing against these people. They run amuck all over us. As in this story ,the bad are linked with the worst!. Its sickening. I am glad to see pages like this that call attention to the PEOPLE DOING THE DIRTY DEEDS!!! This Country is so sick.

Sara there are screen shots links in the 2. part. Verbally abusive , calling her and others idiots. Click on the "here" areas and the screen shots are linked. Very distributing coming from someone who is supposed to be a counselor!

I didn't read what this man said about Michelle. Haven't people lost their jobs over this type of behavior?

De Liberate Indifference...the Intent is to De Liberate u and i......judicial error equals suffering...seperation anexiety more damaging than the accusations of abuse...the abusive ones are the governi