• Medical Kidnap: It Happens to Adults Too

Bret Bohn's family wants the public to know that it is not just children who are being medically kidnapped, being used as medical research lab rats, forced to take drugs, and being kept isolated their families. They say it happened to their son, too. He was 26 years old at the time. What began simply enough ended up in a 8 month long nightmare. Bret's mother Lorraine Phillips told Health Impact News that it was "medical torture" and a "horrific abuse of Government corruption and power."

Read full story...

Admin said:

Bret Bohn's family wants the public to know that it is not just children who are being medically kidnapped, being used as medical research lab rats, forced to take drugs, and being kept isolated their families. They say it happened to their son, too. He was 26 years old at the time. What began simply enough ended up in a 8 month long nightmare. Bret's mother Lorraine Phillips told Health Impact News that it was "medical torture" and a "horrific abuse of Government corruption and power."

How can I contact Bohn's attorney? How can we contact Bohn's family? We can't let this go unpunished. Causing illness and then punishing for having the illness must be stopped NOW. Thanks to Bohn and family.

Alex

Admin said:

Yes, it can happen to anyone. It happened to us. My wife and I are the subjects of the award-winning documentary DEATH BY MEDICINE a Gary Null production. You will hear our story in this documentary. The way medicine is practiced in America today is a "crime against humanity." This is the "chemical rape of the mind and soul." Dr. Reg Peart. This is our "silent holocaust." No one is safe. It has happened to many. It could happen to you. Is there an attorney, congressman, or future president on this planet with the courage and strength to fight the establishment? I seriously doubt it. The stakes are to high. Anyone questioning the "powers that be" will be silenced. Please prove to me that I am wrong. Is there one person alive who cannot be bought or sold? I want to meet that person.

Anyhow psychiatry kills. This is its purpose. Psychiatrists make no mistakes and they don't cause random, "unfavorable" effects. They know, how to destroy the humans nature. They transform a human to an alive nothing. And it quite satisfies them. They are the criminals. And we have to struggle with them as with the criminals. Don't lie to yourselves, gentlemen. Support the petiton https://goo.gl/sMnJ6y This is necessary as air. It's enough to open eyes to understand it.

This is sad as well as scary. I have a durable power of attorney and living will, but after reading this, I am wondering if its enough. Could a hospital look at these notarized documents and ignore them, even though you are over 18 years old (I'm 33) and able to think for yourself? Its just another way our government is controlling every aspect of our lives, and it can't be ignored!

ALS, any updates? It is now May, almost June - I didn't see your post until now...

So very true

I remember that story. How outrageous that even when a person is over 18, they're life may not be considered their own.

Fortunately there is now awareness of this situation of the overriding impenitence and bullying of the mental illness system, which will get patients, ie, victims, by hook or by crook. It operates in the shadows 100% of the time, operates out of fear induced media drivel, and operates out of total lack of scientific validity. Nevertheless, it is the force of LAW. Don't EVER visit a Psychiatrist--unless it is to serve him or her with lawsuit papers or spit in his or her face. Just don't do it!! The MI System screwed up my life permanently at the tender age of 11 and it is doing so today with children under 2 even!!! Crisis here!!! Hell--oooooo!!!!

I had terrible insomnia a few times in the past. It went away the first time when my usual antiperspirant ran out. Normal sleep in a few days. The second time, flipping the bed mattress over gave relief for a couple weeks, then time to flip it again, then got a new mattress. The third time, it was a sleeping bag used as a comforter. Removing it, normal sleep in a few days. With the AP, and later I found out, deodorant, too, it seems to have been propylene glycol. With the bedding, I suspect it was fire retardant chemicals breaking down. This causes SIDS in children, from baby mattresses, as only shown in a New Zealand study. There'd be no such study in the US. In 2007 the Consumer Product Safety Commission decided everybody needs a mattress with fire retardant in it, and you have to have a doctor's prescription to get one without it. Then and afterwards, there was a big ad campaign for a certain sleep aid. If some people will kill their neighbors with chemotherapy while denying them treating themselves however they want, you can bet some people will keep their neighbors up at night with chemicals in personal care products, mattresses, and bedding, and then sell them sleep aids, that will cause other problems. If FRC in baby crib mattresses can break down, release toxic gases, and kill babies by suppressing their CNS's, then it seems that in adults, with bigger bodies, it could cause mental depression, sleep apnea, and insomnia. People worry about overpopulation. That's not the risk, it's human sin, particularly greed. You can find people every day who will blame Christians and religion for many of the world's problems. It is the sin of men, women, and children which is the problem.

Same thing happened to me. King Co. Wa. When I moved to AK. e-health records followed. Wish it was PTSD. But it's anytime I go to see a doctor. Mainly over physical health the medical professionals caused in the first place.

I've called everywhere ,I've begged family to help ,I will run out of time if I don't file soon I have ADA related civil rights violations , risperdone was also involved , when I complained about the effects it was having on my son

Someone will take the case. Do not lose hope. Let the public help you. Post the name of the judge and of attorneys who refuse. We can write. One letter is worth 10,000 thoughts.

Lawyers won't take these cases I'm looking for one now.

It is time we had the option of running our own health care and time for Big Pharma to take a back seat. One can only hope that those who are capitalizing on killing others with pharmaceuticals, will find justice.

Bret has been blessed by God in that he was protected during the 8 months from the side effects of everything they did to him, finally escaping out of their hands by fleeing to Boise and taking action for himself with the corrupt Alaska authorities in an un-drugged state. Sometimes, when you find yourself bound by Satan in this world, the only chance you have before total destruction (death) is to pray and pray that those who love you pray and take action as God leads them. Bret had parents who loved him so much, they were willing to lay down their own lives, go to jail and lose everything to save him. And they were led to some awesome attorney's who despite all those who were lying and were behind this awful illegal incarceration, chose to believe the truth and fight for Bret. This is what those who loved Bret did and the Lord delivered him! Now, its up to us to continue exposing those who carried out these acts against him by shining God's light (the truth) on the situation to help others. Thanks to all those who the Lord used to free Bret (many friends and total strangers who are Soldiers of the Almighty), and the writer of this article, Terri LaPoint.

Keep telling your story until everyone believes. It's going to take some time, but know that if you save one person it is worth the effort. Big Pharma Rules, but not forever!

STAY AWAY from the ever-growing fascistic AMA/CDC/etc. medical system - unless you have a physical trauma or such requiring emergency treatment-.......... RUN from these psychopaths. Why people don't find lawyers right away when medical abuse starts, I don't know...............the kidnapped often cannot escape alone. Guard your body, your health, your self and that of your loved ones. THEY won't! Cheers

The court, protective services, and hospital officials certainly have the ability to act immorally in these situations, but they do NOT have the ability to avoid the consequences. I wonder how long it would take for them to release their kidnapped prisoners if legions of random supporters decided to "accidentally" have their vehicle stall right in front of the official's home driveways every morning, blocking their access to go to work, take their kids to school, etc. Same "accidental" stalls coincidentally blocking their exit to leave from work to go home every day. Same thing at the grocery, etc.

I will not be satisfied until we start seeing these kinds of cases CRIMINALLY PROSECUTED. Doctors, nurses, "guardians", APS/CPS agents and their supervisors, and the judges who ignore evidence, such as Brett's advance directive. As "guardian", not only did the state stand to financially benefit from putting him in drug trials, but it "owned" him and stood to stand financially by owning his estate (to "repay his medical bills") had they succeeded in killing him. My big question for Bret Bohn is, "Have you exhausted all avenues in getting these people criminally charged?" Civil suit, schmivil suit. People need to go to JAIL over this.

Thanks for pointing out this reference. Here it is: Involuntary Psychiatric Commitment: A Crack In The Door Of Constitutional Freedoms http://www.cchrstl.org/documents/involuntary_commitment.pdf