• Was Teenager Marc Herrmann Medically Kidnapped As Part of a Cover-Up for Malpractice in Canada?

None of the story makes sense to the Herrmann family. After a series of medical misdiagnoses and incorrect treatments, their teenage son Marc was taken into custody by Canada's Child and Family Services (CFSA) and eventually placed in foster care. Now the system wants to keep him forever, even though he turns 18 next month. There are many questions that remain unanswered, according to Marc's parents Patricia and Gottfried Herrmann. He was somehow diagnosed as retarded and is being held as a PDD - Person with Developmental Disabilities. Even though he will turn 18 next month, if the Canadian government has its way, Marc will not be able to go home, which is the place he wants to be more than anything else. Instead, he will become a ward of the Office of Public Guardians, an organization that was designed to care for Canada's neediest citizens. His family wants to know why he will be taking up valuable resources that others truly need, when he obviously does not need them. Also, he is a German citizen, not Canadian. That fact alone should disqualify the teenager whose story was originally published on MedicalKidnap.com.

Read full story...

• Was Teenager Marc Herrmann Medically Kidnapped As Part of a Cover-Up for Malpractice in Canada?

Why isn't the German Embassy involved? They should help get their citizen out!

So we researched about the Doctors who assessed Marc Herrmann as incompetent and one of them is called "Dr. Roxanne Goldade" And after reading her letter in the public domain we have concerns with her ability to assess a child Not only this is our concern but also she does not belong to the Doctors who are appointed to assess for OPG So what is really going on with you , Canada? Letter from Dr. Roxanne Goldade From: Roxanne Goldade Sent: Saturday, April 06, 2013 5:03 AM To: ALISON M. REDFORD Cc: Michael Giuffre; myMLA; health.minister@gov.ab.ca; premier@gov.ab.ca; danielle@wildrosealliance.ca; RAJNISH K. SHERMAN; BRIAN MASON Subject: An Urgent Plea Dear Ms. Redford: As one of your constituents, I have previously tried to email you (to simply connect). However, I now need to send this URGENT email to make a plea: Please know that a 22% reduction my income is HUGE! You need to know that I am one of those physicians who work in the "trenches / the front lines". My Pediatrics practice primarily consists of children with behavioural, mental health and developmental challenges. I already work 7 am - 6 pm Monday to Friday. I try hard to stay on time and to provide good quality, efficient and appropriate care. But I am getting tired. I am also a small business person who pays an overhead of 35% (which comes OUT of my monthly AHC billings). My lease is about to be renewed and at market rates, this is about to go up by 15%! For the past 18 months, my staff have been told that they cannot expect a pay raise. But they are going to keep asking for one (as it is due to them), and my expenses will continue to go up and up . A 22% reduction means I just won't be able to provide the same quality of care as I have in the past. I may well have to lay staff off. A 22% reduction means that I may well have to see more patients to simply maintain status quo (but I'm not sure this is possible). I'm sure my patients will become more dissatisfied as I would then be providing a lower level of care. I am also deeply concerned about my emotional well-being (and that of my family) with increased stress and worry about how to balance my budget and make ends meet. I must be truthful, I have been considering working outside of Alberta (and have been approached by programs in the USA) as I'm not necessarily feeling very welcome (or respected) in Alberta right now. I strongly feel that the government needs to return to the table, to present a financial position and (as the mutually agreed-to facilitators recommended) to submit to arbitration for financial issues if necessary. What do physicians want / What do I want? A place at the table and to be involved in decision making about the health care system. A financial package that meets the needs of government and physicians and treats physicians fairly (e.g., addressing climbing overhead costs, covering costs of Alberta’s growing population, etc.). A better approach to dealing with fees, programs and benefits and finding ways to resolve disputes (e.g., arbitration) so that we don’t reach a cliff at the end of every agreement. I urge you to support the physicians of Alberta and your constituents in settling this impasse. I urge you to return to the negotiating table and to invite physicians back to the decision making process so that we can assist in fixing the health care system. I would be happy to meet or talk with you to discuss these issues, you can reach me via email. Roxanne Goldade Pediatrician A German child is in the hands of Canadian child service.illegally and giving the child out to German Government Are we in a wrong film? Canadians are not peace keepers they are law breakers.They are terrorists in our eyes. They do not care for any laws or rights..No human rights.No children rights.No patient rights. No international treaties.Not even their own regulations. In the name of " in the best interest of a child" they kill children They save their own children from hunger but for that they apprehended kids and killed them in the process. And what is the population saying?"Oh, they surely got their reasons.They never would do that without any reason." WRONG! They do it because they are the earn money by stealing kids, writing wrong assessments Look at the Doctor here, how she is complaining about her earning power. Look at her how she is complaining about her emotional well being How can such a person assess a child ? Before these people admit a mistake, which could cost them their career, they rather sell. abuse and kill a child and its family. Child and family service. Sounds so good. They should better call them self” Child and family killing services”. There is no service! This is an industry where thousands of uneducated people have a safe and secure job. All this so called social workers, foster people, and doctors which would not have any customers. They make a pretty good living of the tears of children and their families.

The UN

Please before is to late get marc out of Canada medical criminals (USA to) and go back to Germany as a safe place, do that ASAP .....

No one listens because if the crime did not happen to THEM then it must not have happened at all. I am sad to report that we live in a time where we are all so self absorbed that we have no feelings any longer for others. Our masters have taken empathy away from us by the continual programming done through TV. It is no big secret as you can find thousands of hits on Goggle on the various methods being used let alone the content of the programming material is now so abhorrent. Turning to Jesus is the only way to end this madness. When there is no light in the world there will only exist darkness.

There are too many cases like this. WHY IS NO ONE LISTENING!

Nathan and Marcki were loved and they loved to live. Their childhood was full of fun and excitement. For Pat, their Mum, they were her life and soul and they were much treasured. I spent Christmas with them in Germany and I played their games - childish but intelligent games. At no time did I imagine that these two boys would end up like this in Canada , supposedly a developed country in the West. I was looking forward to seeing them grown up, educated and professionals - the twins had their dreams even at a young age of 6. To have their dreams crushed by a professional who was uncaring and acted unethically should be a crime punishable by the law. I am praying that something will be done for the twins. Let's join up and fight for the family's rights.

This sounds like Canada has violated Human Rights and has let down a child who was misdiagnosed. Instead of supporting the misdiagnosed child Canada has damaged a childhood .We have heard about Discrimination in Canada and we often asked " Is discrimination real? " And Yes it is .We all have thought that Canada is " Peace Keeping Country" but the reality is spoken by the Immigrants http://canadianimmigrant.ca/community/why-some-immigrants-want-to-leave-canada Not to forget also is the fact that there have been many cases due to the neglect of Canadian Blood Services http://www.calgarysun.com/2013/08/24/canadian-blood-services-recalls-1500-units-after-proper-testing-for-cytomegalovirus-not-done . Was the IVIG Marc was given "Chinese-manufactured IvIG?"since Canada is paying for Plasma CFS in Canada means Child and Family Services and not Child and medical profession Services so why were they not protecting the child from medical malpractice Was the child not re-diagnosed with Wernicke's Encephalopathy after being misdiagnosed with Miller Fisher Syndrome and received IVIG IVIG can induce encephalopathy. Encephalopathy is a general term describing a disease that affects the function or structure of your brain. There are many types of encephalopathy and brain disease. Some types are permanent and some are temporary. The fact is that IVIG is something people should not joke around with .Here are the side effects Hives, swelling in the mouth or throat, itching, trouble breathing, wheezing, fainting or dizziness. These could be signs of a serious allergic reaction. -Bad headache with nausea, vomiting, stiff neck, fever, and sensitivity to light. These could be signs of irritation of the lining around your brain. -Reduced urination, sudden weight gain, or swelling in your legs. These could be signs of a kidney problem. -Pain, swelling, warmth, redness, or a lump in your legs or arms. These could be signs of a blood clot. -Brown or red urine, fast heart rate, yellow skin or eyes. These could be signs of a liver problem or a blood problem. -Chest pain or trouble breathing, blue lips or extremities. These could be signs of a serious heart or lung problem. -Fever over 100°F. This could be a sign of an infection. Some children may have a severe side effect called an anaphylactic reaction. This is dangerous, but it is very rare. It usually happens right after starting the IVIG If Marc has had all those side effects we do not wonder why this child and his family was forbidden to see another Doctor.I There is something huge behind the curtain hidden and this explains us why the parents are forbidden to talk or allowed to have the second opinion.We also think that no one wants to be accountable for these mistakes done to a child so people are passing the child from one hand to the other until he dies.