• Mom Who Lost 2 Daughters to Medical Kidnapping in Arizona Speaks Out Regarding Abuses

In a shocking interview recorded on the Robert Scott Bell Show Thursday January 29th, 2015, Leanna Smith gave details of how her two daughters were taken away by medical authorities and CPS in Arizona, and explained how her youngest daughter has allegedly been sexually and mentally abused while in State custody. While allegations have been made against the parents as a reason for removing their two daughters, apparently no criminal charges have ever been filed against either the father or the mother. So why did Arizona take these two children away from their biological parents?

Read full story...

• Mom Who Lost 2 Daughters to Medical Kidnapping in Arizona Speaks Out Regarding Abuses

This is a National problem and happening in every State, county, and community across the country. Unless you have gobs of money, they've insured that you can't fight them. Medical kidnapping is only one avenue they use to steal our children. The 911 anonymous hotline, young-new mothers who have no supports are prime targets, This is just a few more ways they use to take children from good parents. I got it straight from a worker's own mouth. They are not interested in rescuing truly abused and neglected children, as these children have issues and are not easily placed in foster care or up for adoption. They are considered by CPS as "Damaged Goods!" They are stealing our children for the Title IV

this is happening to my daughter and my 3 year old grandson. he was unjustly taken to begin with and my daughter fought tooth and nail to get him back she completed her case plan which was a joke last July there's nothing left for her to do and the judge threatened her into signing paternity papers for guy who's not even the baby's father and said he would sever her rights if she did not sign them they continue to prolong the case the caseworker threatens her,they falsified documents and nobody stops them not the judge not the other lawyers nobody and if nobody can stop these people who will save our children? I have never seen evil like this accept what is depicted in the Bible and what was seen in the Holocaust that's what they're doing to our babies on our grand babies they are succeeding successfully at what Hitler failed to do. I dare any lawyer here in Arizona to step up and help people like my daughter people like these families they all sing the same song and their prison is in CPS

evil....just plain evil. I pray for every family being torn apart by this unjust act through CPS, police, the courts, and hospitals (doctors). I pray a swift and just resolution for all and mercy on those committing these evil acts, because they will need it.