• Arizona Judges Continue to Threaten Parents and Restrict Free Speech

Family court in Arizona has threatened another family with a gag order, and forced them to contact Health Impact News asking us to take down their story, exposing what is happening in Arizona in abusing parental rights. Health Impact News and MedicalKidnap.com will not comply with this request.

Read full story...

I say do an expose on these judges (and CPS workers) who commit and allow these heinous acts to continue against innocent (young) families. I would love to see articles on these judges and their histories of attacking and breaking up families and sentencing children to hell in the foster "care"/adoption system. The more we talk about these servers of satan, the more people will be used to hearing their names and maybe kicked off the bench when election time comes or at the very least, put pressure on their bosses who allow this to continue.

It is just an unbelievably, horrible thing that this can happen to these families! I cannot imagine their suffering, because I know how I feel about this and they aren't my children... I pray to everything holy that these families are reunited and that these unchecked balances of power are eliminated!

The Governor won't help, he's a director of Banner Health System, a group of hospitals with 35,000 employees, and he was with Proctor