• Rengo Family Children Taken Back into State Custody in Washington, As Family Tries to Flee CPS

The Rengos reportedly left their home in Washington to avoid having CPS take their children away again, but on February 5, 2015, they were picked up in California, and the children were taken away from them by force. According to ksbw.com: "Cleve Goheen-Rengo, 23, and Erica Carey, 29, fled from their Washington home with the three children. A warrant was not issued for their arrest, but a Be On The Lookout was issued by Bellingham police to West Coast law enforcement. Bellingham police officers said it was not a criminal kidnapping or Amber Alert investigation, but rather a civil violation by defying CPS court orders." So while no criminal charges were made against the parents, nevertheless, the children will be returned to State custody in Washington. The children seemed OK, according to California authorities. “They didn’t appear to have any obvious injuries or ailments,” (California Highway Patrol officer) Sadek said. Carey (the mother) was arrested for refusing to cooperate with Santa Cruz County law enforcement. She reportedly shouted out: "Send a message to America for me. Children don't belong to the government. The government belongs to the people."

Read full story...

• Rengo Family Children Taken Back into State Custody in Washington, As Family Tries to Flee CPS

We all know there is corruption in politics--we don't like it but we get it...corporate welfare, bribery, clandestine gifts to buy favors etc--we get that it happens, already! But, stealing our children from decent and fit or otherwise appropriate families simply to meet quotas to fill the state's coffers with federal incentive funds is simply outrageous! Then to learn they are not satisfied with simply destroying families and traumatizing children causing them to be put on psychotropic medications so they can get even more federal funds for those they label "special needs" children, but also are providing fres bodies for testing and experimentation in the research hospitals, where no doubt someone will find there is also a kickback occurring! Does the government really believe we are going to continue to sit around and watch the destruction of American children and their families forever? Is our government simply that far out of control we cannot stop this? Is it time for the people of this country to reel our government back in and put a stop to this unholy system once and for all. If we wanted oppression, death, destruction, tyranny, torture we would have let Hitler win--or given in to the old Soviet Union--what, do they now think we're stupid and going to accept the same treatment from our own government?

Jim, I agree. They are definitely out of control!!

No-one could ever be as hard on them as they are on ALL of us. They are Satan's spawn, born and bred. I ran into a couple good caseworker's who really worked with the families. Who weren't liars. They were let go because they couldn't turn the other cheek and go against the families that they knew were innocent. CPS only want's liar's working for them. Caseworker's who will follow order's and not step on toes. Our Government is no better. They keep throwing money at the scum for our stolen children and as a former NH Congressman stated, "What they do with the money after we give it to them, is up to them." There are NO check's and balances. If you were to go on the NH Governor's Transparency website, you will see just how much money goes into Services for at risk families. Every time I've checked, the amount is 0. VP Mondale was right when he stated the Adoption Promotion Act could do the opposite of what was planned. Title IV funding/Incentive money should only be allotted for each and every family kept together, not torn apart. What doesn't our Govt. get? CPS get's more money for every child they steal and adopt out, so why would they do their job's? If they're getting paid to steal, they will keep on stealing. Power corrupts!

unhappygrammy, don't be too hard on those who go into the field of social work believing they can do some good for society in general and want to work to help children in particular--they have no way of knowing or understanding the educational process that will transform them from being an enthusiastic and innocent "helper" type person into a superior minded, self-appointed ruler over people who will accomplish much for the ruling class through the new Gestapo (CPS). And, they have no way of understanding how they will be selling their souls on a daily basis trying to hang onto their belief that they are actually performing good deeds when in fact they will be working for the King of Lies himself destroying families and children, bringing pain, suffering, chaos and even death to them rather than allowing them or helping them be the best they can be. I'll bet not one of them started their career out thinking they would become some of the most loathsome creatures on earth doing their duty in carrying out the destruction of the American family.

It's time you took off your rose colored glasses. CPS couldn't care less about the welfare of children. They have only one thing on their minds. Their paychecks. This is a God awful, rogue Government Agency running rampant because there is NO accountability or transparency. They do not hep children. They hunt them! It does NOT take a village to raise a child!

MomOfIV I'm always happy to learn or see that I am not alone in my appraisal of the "gawd" awul system of abuse known as CPS. I don't believe for a moment any of their abuses and the methodolgy they use have developed by accident, but were built right in from the agency's inception. Lets face it there are people in powerful positions who see the average person worse than we see cattle being raised for slaughter. They have said over and over again in their writings how they feel "put upon" to do the hard work of making decisions and directing society in the way they know best it should go--they are elitists in every sense of the word. And, the political system is only a tool for them to use to exert their authority. As much as people want to blame the evils of financial corruption for converting would-be doo-gooders into monsters who can vivisect entire families and not even blink an eye--I see the problem as a characterlogical and moral issue. Those who do not believe in a higher power of some sort or the other tend to eventually believe they ARE their own higher power and believe they have a right and duty to inflict their will upon others. CPS is a perfect venue for them to practice their craft.

Dear "onherway" please reconsider the direction your heart appears to be taking you. As a former and life-time social worker myself (working primarily in the mental health field) I warn that you will either be slowly brainwashed into believing what is wrong is right, be bribed with awards and salary increases and praise, and have your values corrupted or--god forbid--entirely lose you soul if you get into the CPS system regardless your good intentions. You don't believe the "bad" social workers believe they are or have done bad things when they destroy family units and put children at severe risk of abuse in foster care do you? So, why would an otherwise conscionable person do such things and do them adamently? I too was once passionate about doing good things for the people in need, and for sure there are some instances where good is done by some. But, the over-all direction this agency and it's associated social service programs and legal systems have been going in is quite the other way so that it has now come time to consider taking the entire system apart and tossing it in the ash heap of history. They are hurting far more in far worse ways than they are helping and often completely circumventing the law, and either totally ignoring or purposely intending the dire consequnces to the families and children and society at large as a result of their immoral, destructive demogogy. If you truly want to help people DSHS and CPS are not the way to do so, neither is becoming one of a million other social workers or agencies, legal entities, or psychiatric service providers that make their living off the stealing and selling of our children.

I am going to college to get my asw which is associate in social work and I plan on being in the foster care system not all social workers are like that I plan to speak for those who have no voice and be sure where they ate placed is the safest place for them weather it be with family or some one else that is safer for them to be with don't put down a wonderful thing that had helped many for the bad ones it's had

Thank You, 1cpsdestroyer, for your response...It seems our government is trying to create a new society that will be completely subservient to it and where corporations rule over it. I agree that all healthy avenues should be taken to keep children with their families, obviously, unless their is a direct threat to a child or children. I know there are some children that need to be removed from a home and parents jailed for abuses (with proper due process). But, the number we have is astounding....innocent families torn apart for the direct benefit of government and industries. The government should protect children, not become the abuser, and the tool by which industries profit, and then directly profit from their abuse.

Good response 1cpsdestroyer, but why should this be a burden of the State at the taxpayer's expense? Back when there were orphanages, they were private and not government owned and operated. Many were non-profit taking out the profit motive. And they took in true ORPHANS for the most part, children who had no parents to care for them. If non-profits would step forward to work together to keep children in homes, there would be very few children left that are true orphans with no families and no homes. CPS needs to be abolished and defunded.

No, I'm not sure when orphanages went away--certainly before my time and I am sixty-six years old. But, I don't see an overwhelming need for either orphanages or foster care homes if the government would do what it was supposed to do and try to help families keep their children instead of doing all it can to destroy them. Most at-risk families only need a little help to ensure they are caring safely for their children--maybe the need is financial, maybe someone needs medical or chemical dependency treatment, maybe someone needs help in the home due to affirmities, or life skills and home management skills. It actually would be cheaper to move a social worker into an at-risk home to stay with a family 24/7 to ensure the physical safety of children than what they are doing...and it certainly would spare the world a lot of traumatized, abused and more often than we care to admit, killed children by taking them out of the family home and placing them in the care of strangers..

Do you know when orphanages disappeared in the US? Seems they were safer for children than today's foster care system....less profitable though. Anytime you put profit before people, people get screwed.

Yeah, so everybody knows they steal kids...and are learning they steal kids from innocent families--especially kids they can turn over for medical research. So? What is anyone going to do about it? Oh, yeah! ParentalRights.org has a proposed amendment to the constitution to make make parental rights official and require the government to protect our rights as parents rather than stomping all over them, destroying families, making generations of kids mentally and emotionally unstable, putting them at 67% more risk of physical and sexual abuse in foster care and 90% more likely to die than if left in their own family's home. Go to ParentalRights.org, read the petition to have the amendment brought forth toward being ratified, sign it if you agree with it and lets get this done a.s.a.p. before any more travesty of justice is done by these over-zealous, elitist know it alls who think they are the only ones who know how to raise kids.

CPS is a bunch of child stealers!!!!!!

Was CPS designed to serve the military families instead of the civilian population? I've never heard of that before and will have to do more research. As far as I know right from the "get-go" it was designed to intervene with American families at all levels, but soon discovered it could hone it's skills by assaulting the poor who couldn't defend themselves. Then, when the states figured out they could profit handsomely off the federal monies they received and Clinton made sure they got spiffs and additional bonuses for getting kids adopted out the game turned into a business venture with American children used as commodities and the social workers as the local "buyers" finding kids to put on the market to ensure federal funding flowed like the Nile river into Egypt. I even remember then Governor Gregoire WA) publishing a "state of the state" directive pointing out all the services that had to be cut explaining how all departments had to tighten their belts and blatantly saying she was ordering Child and Family Services and CPS to exploit all avenues to obtain as many federal funds as possible after the 2008 down turn in the economy...apparently unphased with the destruction of innocent Washington family's that would be destroyed in the process.

This is another, perfect example, of things running uncheck and out of control. CPS not having a governing body allows for this, as does the issue of it not being a civilian government body. Something established for the military should stay with the military. CPS has no place in civilian and needs to be gotten rid of, ASAP.

My children all stayed in the master bedrom with me and my husband until they were at least a year or more old. In fact, my third daughter slept in our bed and nursed to her hearts content all night long. My mother slept in one bed with three other sisters until she left home to be married. There is no crime in having children and raising them the best you can under the circumstances in which you are in. These kids had three babies, a nastY neighbor complaing about noise and were without the means to obtain their own private housing so were living with the husband's father in his duplex making due. There used to be a day where fierce independence was appreciated. My own parents would have rather died than receive help from the government as it was considered a shame not to make your own way without being a burden on society. Now, according to CPS, if you do not obtain government housing, government food stamps, government medical care, government baby sitters, government make work programs, government parenting classes and government intrusion in your life 24 hours a day, you are an unfit parent. Has the world gone crazy? I am ashamed my genration and those that have followed have allowed these ungodly, corrupt and un-healthy encroachements onto prey upon our society as we have neglected our duty to preserve and defend freedom.

This is ridiculous! So what if there was only one bedroom. In the early days of this nation, most people only had one room for everything. The children turned out just fine. Our government is a runaway government! It must stop!! Love and caring is what is important.

You must be one of those who has never had a run in with CPS, huh? They are, for all practical purposes the equivalent of the Nazi's SS and operate completely outside the normal legal system. Their allegations alone make a person guilty and their children then become property of the state under a court order obtained based solely on the allegations without proof or substantiation of the social workers. In fact, Aisha, people's parental rights are routinely terminated without so much as one criminal charge let alone a guilty finding in court. All, the pain and suffering, trauma is based on the opinions of social workers in CPS and adjunctive providers who make their living off CPS referrals and always side with the socialworker. It's an amazing thing how freedom loving americans have allowed this agency, in the name of protecting children, destroy at will thousands of american families under "color of law" rather than the law itself.

CPS is corrupt to the core. They put out ads looking for foster parents showing stupid things parents do and yet are totally loveable by their foster kids! Then, they close the shot by saying "you don't have to be perfect to be a foster parent." I suppose they should ask the thousands and thousands of parents if THEY have to be perfect to raise their own kids? And, the fact is, most parents lose their parental rights only because they did not meet the expectations of the social workers who devises a treatment plan to force parents to under go multiple evaluations a which always indicate a need for multiple treatments (anger management, chemical dependency issues, mental health issues, parenting issues etc) so that they are forced into re-education classes at every level even if many of them are totally unnecessary and or irrelevant to the real issues at hand. A parent unable to get home before children arrive from school doesn't so much need a mental health evaluation as she does a car, parents who can't keep the power on on thier home don't need parenting classes as much as they need energy assistance. Parents who can't keep up with all the housework, laundry, kids' school work, don't need chemical dependency evaluations as much as they need help learning some basic life skills. But, CPs isn't about helping parents to be able to do their job of raising their own children better--they are about using whatever excuse they can to grab children and set traps and ultimately terminate paretnal rights so those small, precious children in state care can help fund them and the entire socialservice industy in the state by qualifying for excessive and unnecesary federal funding. Notice too how many perfectly healthy, loving, intelligent children end up being labeled "special needs" after they are ripped from their families, separated from their siblings, friends, schools, pets, toys, grand parents and extended families, and even their Churches and religious foundations. "Speical needs" children help the state get additional funding and involve a multitude of other providers to get in on the referrals--especially the drug pushers (psychiatrists). And, since well over half of all kids in foster care are on medications it's easy to see how well their plan works to get the extra funding at the expense of these precious children and their otherwise all-but "perfect" families. If anyone wants to share their stories Geri Pfeiffer (another victim of CPS) is on face book and has a scheduled meeting with a US Senator who is looking onto the allegations against CPS. The Senator is asking for people's stories across the country. contact Geri and she will get you the Senator's e-mail address or she will take your stories herself and deliver them. CPS is the equivalent of the Nazi's SS but in modern times. I call them domestic "terrorists." The entire agency needs to be dismantled and a system where children and families are actually served rather than abused and oppressed should be put in it's place.